yotimmyg@gmail.com

Ok i get it.. its alpha.. but this is worse than the mod.

Hey look on the bright side. We paid 30 dolllars to wear some sunglasses, a motorcycle helmet, and swing a fire extinguisher at a zombie that would not move...lol

:D

I like it ur post, but at the same time it makes me sad... cause he said it would cost $10 initally and be incremented with each major patch like minecraft. :(

I mean.. cmon.. $30 for this? but I don't blame the rocket for this one... this is the corporate big wigs fault on this one.

Edited by dirty_malone
  • Like 1

you diden't read the text before you bought it i see, if you can't handle a game that's in Alpha then don't buy it.

please read next time WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

it's all there

^this

Perfect example of what rocket meant when he said "DON'T BUY INTO ALPHA" unless you are ready to be part of something shitty for a significant time....

so basically:

• he warned you
  • you bought it anyway
  • you didnt find NVGs in the first 5  minutes
  • you died several horrible deaths
  • you complain without giving any examples of what YOU think went wrong.

Please, don't reproduce (if you're able)

.... and ^this!

Edited by DocManiac
  • Like 1

I like it ur post, but at the same time it makes me sad... cause he said it would cost $10 initally and be incremented with each major patch like minecraft. :(

I mean.. cmon.. $30 for this? but I don't blame the rocket for this one... this is the corporate big wigs fault on this one.

I find it funny how everyone claims to know what he wanted to initially charge. The only thing I have heard was months back when he said it's going be around 20€, which is about the price it has now (and about 30$). Never said 10$ - BIS is based in Europe - that would be less than 7€. Impossible either way.

I played DayZ Mod back in October 2012 when it was still considered Alpha. That was and still is better than SA.

• Like 2

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Does anyone really care what the fine print says? They want EVERYONE to buy the game NOW.

8ktlIJK.jpg

• Like 1

If "corporate" needed money, just ask us to donate. I do not mind donating at all. But forcing a charge for something that is clearly not ready, hell Starship Citizen has raised 30+ million with no game LOL.

In the end I guess I am ok with how it went down, its only 30 bucks. But it definitely loses trust... :(

Edited by BigCountry
  • Like 1

If "corporate" needed money, just ask us to donate. I do not mind donating at all. But forcing a charge for something that is clearly not ready, hell Starship Citizen has raised 30+ million with no game LOL.

In the end I guess I am ok with how it went down, its only 30 bucks. But it definitely loses trust... :(

Just consider your money a donation and not play it for a year.   Why is that hard to do?

• Like 4

The only issues I have with the SA so far is that it feels just as clunky as the mod did, especially with items.... If I have food in my hand why do I need to use the action button then mouse click? Why not just mouse click to use item in hands?

The Day/Night cycle is hideous for people who can only play at night.

Lastly, is there a main reason Dean used the same map with a few shuffled around cities? It almost feels unfair to those new to the game because everyone else seems to know all of the locations already.

I did all those things... wait... i did the first 2 things...

Then you tell me not to reproduce. saying personal stuff is well and good... if you know me.

Wow that is rich mean while your entire post was baseless and personal.  You started with saying Dean bit of more than he could chew - really where is the proof - do you know what their road map is for development down the road, or what the progress is for each, or the final timeline they have in mind for the finished General release product

Next apparently Dean is a poor leader and no one respects him again where is your proof

You have no proof, nothing useful to say, your entire post is a complete waste of time.  Please move along now and let the adults talk

• Like 1

Wow that is rich mean while your entire post was baseless and personal.  You started with saying Dean bit of more than he could chew - really where is the proof - do you know what their road map is for development down the road, or what the progress is for each, or the final timeline they have in mind for the finished General release product

Next apparently Dean is a poor leader and no one respects him again where is your proof

You have no proof, nothing useful to say, your entire post is a complete waste of time.  Please move along now and let the adults talk

We are on a forum about a computer game.. talking about it.. yes... my entire post is a complete waste of time...

saying im not an adult... is a complete waste of time.

My God, this reeks of "WAH, I'M ENTITLED TO..."

We are on a forum about a computer game.. talking about it.. yes... my entire post is a complete waste of time...

saying im not an adult... is a complete waste of time.

Actually it makes it worse that you are an adult. 

• Like 1

I don't like the tone this guy has taken, however, unfortunately to some extent I agree.

Interaction with the environment is still as clunky as ever, I want more key bindings so that I press 'L' and my torch turns on rather than scroll, select click.

I got a lucky spawn in Novy and new exactly where I was, this disappoints me. I would've enjoyed a new map, after-all they've had over a year to make one while the other aspects were changed. Adding in new sections is nice, but I have already played this landscape for 1.5 years.

I struggle to understand what has be the hold up creating other guns, items and vehicles when the apparent hold up has been the network connection. Surely they have a team of modellers for designing in game items whilst their network team sort out their own problems.

Being knocked without a timer seems a questionable one to be honest.

• Like 1

What the developers say:

“DayZ Early Access is your chance to experience DayZ as it evolves throughout its development process. Be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It is a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle.”

• Like 2

You have clearly never played an alpha, yes it's laggy, in some cases the inventroy system sucks.

But really this game has so much potential, why should we care?

Just enjoy what you have you spoiled brat.

how can i sleep, i logged in a shed to look for answers, it's night, my guy is thirsty and tired as hell, iv been running around whole day gathering loot.

how can i sleep, i logged in a shed to look for answers, it's night, my guy is thirsty and tired as hell, iv been running around whole day gathering loot.

Tired means only you need to rest. Don´t run always. Has nothing to do with sleeping.

The game fills clunky, I thought this would have been addressed in the SA

ITz an ALPHA bro, omg dnt buy it gtfo out HE WRNED U!!!!!!111111!11

I think it's enough now, people are aware it's an alpha, people know there is going to be bugs, people know its not complete. 

This is forum to talk about the good and the bad, whats done well, and what needs to be improved. I'm tired of everyone pulling  a fit every time someone addresses an issue. 

HOWEVER, Op is an idiot and no one will miss you. 

Edited by xX_fr0st-w0lf_Xx
  • Like 2

Dean Hall bit off more than he could chew and he knows it.... his vision was not realised because no1 working for him respected him and his foolish notions of design and developement.... He had a good run.. he got paid a lot, he is not a leader.. gratz to him for dragging it out for a year... I know i paid $30... so hatz off to the kiwi. Now please disappear.

I hope however that I am entirely wrong and you dig this god awful alpha out of the deep hole it is in.... the Execs must of insisted you release this bag of crap. #warz

Have you heard the saying "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" it ok to voice your opinion but to voice it in such an ignorant way??

"Dean Hall bit off more than he could chew and he knows it.... his vision was not realised because no1 working for him respected him and his foolish notions of design and developement.... He had a good run."

All you did was talk shit. How about don't be a fucking douche about it. List you issues with the game or glitches or bugs you came across instead of posting such ignorance...did you not read the warning before you purchased the game? Did you not do a little research before you bought it?

• Like 1

The game fills clunky, I thought this would have been addressed in the SA

ITz an ALPHA bro, omg dnt buy it gtfo out HE WRNED U!!!!!!111111!11

I think it's enough now, people are aware it's an alpha, people know there is going to be bugs, people know its not complete. 

This is forum to talk about the good and the bad, whats done well, and what needs to be improved. I'm tired of everyone pulling  a fit every time someone addresses an issue. 

HOWEVER, Op is an idiot and no one will miss you. 

Totally agree. Theres a bug tracker and if more people would outline it as such.. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154447-thoughts-so-far/

You wouldn't have the retaliatory comments you see here.  People forget that its not what you say its how you say it.

Edited by opethZ

OP

#WhinyBratGaming

Do some reading before you spew your garbage opinion.  Nothing about it is constructive and is therefore completely useless.