Sign in to follow this  
alphax

I have just met players

Well there is a first time for everything, I have just met the first player in the Standalone. Later i met three players in 30 minutes, we did some looting and talked nice to each other.

Its nice to see the people growing together again. This is the core of DayZ, no KoS just nice talking. Like a big family.

To the guys i met : I want to apologize for my bad english, my free-talking skills suck sometimes, especially when i'm excited :P It was a pleasure talking to you.

So now i want to ask the other people out here in the forum, how have your first encounters been in the Standalone?

• Like 1

That is awesome! Glad you had a great time. Just got off of work and am downloading the game. Can't wait to see the changes!

1st person I saw in the live game shot me with an M4, lol.

• Like 1

Wow, bad start :D

Yeah, even in the testing there was killing. It's part of the game - and no matter what it will always be. And that comes from a medic. ;)

• Like 2

Wow, bad start :D

I have died a thousand times in the pre-alpha testing, so its not a big deal.  :)

Yeah, even in the testing there was killing. It's part of the game - and no matter what it will always be. And that comes from a medic. ;)

Bastard, I knew it was you!

Edited by klesh

Bastard, I knew it was you!

I didn't kill you. :O I have killed in the testing, yes. But never with a weapon - only with my bare hands. But even more with them. :)

Also out of beans. :(

My first encounter involved two people, both hitting me. Some how managed to take them both out and kill them, unfortunately. Really trying to turn over a new leaf now that the standalone is out and not kill players unless absolutely necessary.

My first was friendly too, he was new to the game as a whole.  :wub:  He may have died, I wouldn't know though as I ran away like a coward hahaha.

First person I bumped into I said hi to over voice and proceeded to follow. Wouldn't be doing that these days. However, he was friendly and we went off together to raid a small military base up north. He was a vet from the mod and we were getting on great till we came across a couple zombies. He took the first one out with his axe so I said I'd take care of the second with my baseball bat. Big mistake.....zombie knocks me down and kills me. Never saw him again :( .

Second guy stuck his axe through my face as soon as I said Hi.

First person i met in the standalone, day one gave me something to drink and we chatted about the changes from the mod...

The second stabbed me with a kitchen knife and ran as i drew an axe then when i bandaged he ran in and stabbed me again this happened couple times till i trapped him and killed him but died myself from blood loss.

The first person I met got shot right in front of me while climbing up the ladder of the office in Electro. I watched it happen and could do nothing about it. I belly crawled to his body on the 2nd floor roof and grabbed what I could before getting out of there, away from the sniper. I was about 20 mins into the game, so it was quite an intro to the SA. 

• Like 1

Had four great encounters with people last night.

Two guys in the NWAF. Just walked up and said Hi and Friendly and then we chatted for a while. So much for being an always KoS zone. I was armed too. 

Two noobs in Elektro, one of whom I saved from zombies. Gave them some food and some tips on where to scavenge the good stuff.

And then finally a 4 on 1 shootout with some bandits on the outskirts of Elektro (posted a full story about it in general discussion). I got killed but not before taking one of them with me and making them work for it. Healthy new respect for the SKS after that fight.

first i met.. was 2 of em and running into the room M4's blazing yelling "suck it"

Got a axe in my head because I did not manage to pick up the axe before him. This was when people started to discover the mod.

Edited by Chauz
  • Like 1