SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Running water in hospitals...

What will capitalist western pigs think of next, flushing toilets in every building?!

Seriously though, you have to wonder how they fixed you lacking any bacis equipment

Oh, well, actually i had to buy all the needles, saline solution and antiobiotics myself...soooooo, yeah

ok i shut up already, have my beans

and you basically went home with 3 other diseases...

Haha, i do get your point. But yeah, it is a pretty big crap hole out there.

That hospital looks like a trailer park.

Many trailer parks are better equipped.

• Like 1

Mazzar is uniquely qualified to judge whether the new map additions to SA feel authentic and should therefore be given early access.

Edit: now every Russian/Ukranian/EasternEuropean on this forum hates me.

Edit2: He already confirmed its authentic...

On topic, Rocket sad in the stream that items on a server would be persistent (eg could be stockpiled in a an apartement and would remain there through server restarts)

So how will new items be spawned? I mean server can have 15k items, and if we (theoretically) piled them in couple of locations, how will new stuff spawn, how will server know what to keep etc?

• Like 2

On topic, Rocket sad in the stream that items on a server would be persistent (eg could be stockpiled in a an apartement and would remain there through server restarts)

So how will new items be spawned? I mean server can have 15k items, and if we (theoretically) piled them in couple of locations, how will new stuff spawn, how will server know what to keep etc?

I'd imagine it's somewhat like the mod. Once a spawn point is emptied and nobody is nearby it will reset loot. I think. Maybe.

Mazzar is uniquely qualified to judge whether the new map additions to SA feel authentic and should therefore be given early access.

Edit: now every Russian/Ukranian/EasternEuropean on this forum hates me.

Edit2: He already confirmed its authentic...

Unfortunately what he posted from Ukraine does look like a typical Russian/Ukrainian provincial state run hospital.  Although in Russia nowdays you'd have to go really deep into the country side to find such horrors.

I'd imagine it's somewhat like the mod. Once a spawn point is emptied and nobody is nearby it will reset loot. I think. Maybe.

I thought it was randomized both by time and location, so if you pick something up, loot won't necessarily reappear in that spot at the next interval. I hope that makes sense.

I definitely heard him say that there are almost a million loot spawn points!

Any word on the doppelganger bug yet today? 

Also, please tell me if I'm an idiot but isn't that literally the only thing holding back release. I watched the stream yesterday and that was what I gathered.

I'm excited.

Any word on the doppelganger bug yet today? 

Also, please tell me if I'm an idiot but isn't that literally the only thing holding back release. I watched the stream yesterday and that was what I gathered.

I'm excited.

It seemed like he said something along the lines of fixing that bug then hitting the button as if it was the last hurdle.

I'm definitely more excited since seeing this video anyway. It is certainly getting close and looking way better than the mod. Even without vehicles, which is something I never really cared for much in DayZ vanilla.

• Like 1

I think there's more than the doppelgänger. Server frame rate seemed to dip a lot.

He also mentioned in the stream that the early access will be cheaper than the real game... So do we get an automatic ally update or do we have to buy the full game again?

One time payment. He said it.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm sure it will work like all other early access games on steam. Buy it early and cheap, play with bugs and watch it evolve. I loved it with Arma 3. I'm playing like four early access games right now and I'm thinking about adding Starbound to my list.

He also mentioned in the stream that the early access will be cheaper than the real game... So do we get an automatic ally update or do we have to buy the full game again?

It will automatically get every future update.

Basically, the earlier you buy it the cheaper it will be.

You are paying for early access to the completed game which will be probably be fully released in another year or so.

Yeah, I'm sure it will work like all other early access games on steam. Buy it early and cheap, play with bugs and watch it evolve. I loved it with Arma 3. I'm playing like four early access games right now and I'm thinking about adding Starbound to my list.

some games prices stay the same or get lower

My cat and I await the standerlone alpher patiently.

tuxd.jpg

Background Info: He was laying down but he got restless. He's just so anxious.

Edited by AnarchyBrownies
  • Like 5

If there is shitting in game I cannot wait to whisper "I'm watching you shit" in chat.

• Like 4

If there is shitting in game I cannot wait to whisper "I'm watching you shit" in chat.

Hello there

Well, we've all learned something new today.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5

Hello there

Well, we've all learned something new today.

Rgds

LoK

Indeed

me too my friend!! me too mmmm, will drop my guts first for a realistic smell

On topic though: I'm very happy they don't make an expensive alpha and lower the price afterwards, but I guess I already ranted about that in the Planetary Annihilation topic. *ugh*

Also: Searching hosters for NZ DayZ servers does mean it's getting really close now to alpha release, doesn't it? Doesn't it?

• Like 1

me too my friend!! me too mmmm, will drop my guts first for a realistic smell

I love your scents of immersion.