SmashT

November Round-up

the alpher looks good enough to play for me they need to let everyone thats a member of this forum buy a key and play then they can take however they want to release to the pub!

why would they show you a buggy alpha video ?

obviously theyll show you working bits not broken bits :lol:

also has anyone noticed that on the alpha test server on gametracker it has a picture of gordan freeman :o  the plot thickens ......

also has anyone noticed that on the alpha test server on gametracker it has a picture of gordan freeman :o  the plot thickens ......

Half-life 3 confirmed

why would they show you a buggy alpha video ?

obviously theyll show you working bits not broken bits :lol:

[...] And maybe, I'm giving you the chance to see the state of the project before you part with your cash. If you don't like it, don't buy it. You can it's say its shit, but at least I can say I did my best and I was honest about what was achieved.

I just got into the ESO beta trial so I can occupy myself till DayZ comes out :D

I began playing Far cry 3, then i see Dayz. Innowdayz i see video on youtube and wait. Am i kooky? I can't play other games.

And I stroke her, ALMOST © CHOOOO

Visa-CVV2.gif

101797543_large_bitlz.jpg

Edited by Ustor

I just got into the ESO beta trial so I can occupy myself till DayZ comes out :D

It's awesome, but it sucks you can't just play whenever you want :/

It's awesome, but it sucks you can't just play whenever you want :/

It's not a one time thing right? Mine says I can play at the event from friday to sunday is that it? Or will there be more events I can participate in?

slow day for sure apart from 19th update not much for couple of dayz i dont really care as long as i get it for xmas holidays

slow day for sure apart from 19th update not much for couple of dayz i dont really care as long as i get it for xmas holidays

I have a six week break from the holidays till the end of January.  I am ready for the awesome

Man rockets reddit posts sound not good at all for release anytime soon that sucks :( I been on the edge of my seat but now ladies and gentleman I am leaving the train. It was certainly fun while it lasted.

Man rockets reddit posts sound not good at all for release anytime soon that sucks :( I been on the edge of my seat but now ladies and gentleman I am leaving the train. It was certainly fun while it lasted.

All I know is that it'll be out when it's ready. We'll all be satisfied when the wait's over. The longer you wait, the better the game's going to be.

• Like 1

What about his reddit posts gave you a different impression? Just out of curiosity.

I have been driving my own train since the SA was announced and stopped playing the mod when they did. My train is currently fully fueled and ready for passengers!

• Like 2

Which post?

..... Go clubbing, find a decent pub. Call your old friends and apologies for past indiscretions.

They have a 12 step program for that.

As much as i'd like alpher to come out Right-F*cking-Now!TM i can't help but to think that it would be nice if the pistol worked.

• Like 2

I'm awaking, do pizza, there is no DayZ. Whft the problem? Should i bought beans? It will crafted? :blush:

English: Ustor nobody understand you mate. Your english sucks.

Russian/English: Nehto teba ru-sa-me-eh, Tve anghelski net horosho.