SmashT

November Round-up

I hope dev team don't read this forum, or any regarding their game, because it could frustrate them too and it could have negative effect on their work. Let them do what they are good at and do it best possible game there ever will be. I know I am too frustrated by this waiting but any rant here or anywhere else do not make it come earlier.

• Like 1

the funny thing is we go on what rocket says then the period he suggests it should be available comes and goes and people get aggitated. you cant be annoyed at people who go on what the head dev has said at some point.

thing is it does need to be out before end of this year ! go on any forums people dont want to wait anymore the patience is stretched. you cant just keep making haystacks and prolonging it !           

other companies are doing similar and this game needs to be released before someone does get the right game out that people want then its too late and people wont care what you added.

we have played the mod when its been buggy, its been buggy since the start ! so releasing a buggy alpha isnt new to dayz core players just get it out ! we love dayz but just get it out now .

Rocket dangled out hopes to us for too long. After all the promises (recited in detail above), it's only natural for the community to feel deceived, if it does not come out this year. Doubtful that it's ill will. I guess it's quite the opposite, but Rocket inartfully expressed what were actually his own hopes. IMO it's time to know where we stand.

Edited by Grabarz

When I suggested this summer to wait for the map improvments and some more content to be generated before releasing the alpha Rockets comment was "what the hell are you talking about".(on this forums)

Well he had a point. The map designers have nothing to do with the engine based bubble and performance issues/fixes.

some more examples...Alpha release is a question of weeks...dayz alpha will be out before the end of this year....playable version should be out before Gamescom etc etc etc.

That Gamescon playable thing was about a playable build of the devbuild, so people could get a feel of what's been done, which they did. It was also for feedback from the players which Rocket and the team took and used or changed to their benefit.

The Alpha Release HAS BEEN DELAYED again and again and again for different and proper reason and there is nothing wrong with ! 

Well he only ever gave one CERTAIN release time, before the end of 2012. After that he was just speculation. "We want to get it out within 2 months" etc. All he can do is say "soon" because with every patch comes bugs, with every fix comes bugs, and not just shitty little ones, but potentially game breaking ones like terrible performances. 

• Like 1

I hope dev team don't read this forum, or any regarding their game, because it could frustrate them too and it could have negative effect on their work. Let them do what they are good at and do it best possible game there ever will be. I know I am too frustrated by this waiting but any rant here or anywhere else do not make it come earlier.

Bollocks. Whether I think Team Rocket are a bunch of lazy cunts or amazing visionaries, it makes no difference on their work.

• Like 1

:facepalm:   ok since it never has been delayed I really hope that performnce optimization will take a few months more so that we will see all the basic stuff like proper sounds implemented for the first release

but again ....that's just me ( and yes i know that I don't have to play the alpha)

you guys are goofy - Rocket and his team/the studio/BI whomever could just decide to wait 5 years to release the game or to not make the game and kill it off.  You are not owed or entitled to anything.

What the hell is going on in this world?

• Like 1

so they dont make it someone else will !

calling people goofy because they want a product ? wtf :rolleyes:

funny thing is even if it never comes out people will either just play the mod or just play the next game that does do what people want. there is no shortage of zombie type games.

not calling you guys goofy for wanting a game, calling you goofy for acting like you are owed or entitled to it

Edited by oompah

Holy DayZ. We are very near the habbenings.

44 players!

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 1

44 ... ERMAHGED :beans: :emptycan: :beans: :emptycan: :beans: :emptycan: :thumbsup: :o

Edited by Snister101

44!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYERS ITS HABBBENIIING!!!!

vwMin.gif

• Like 2