SmashT

November Round-up

Project Zomboid devs just tweeted that Early Access games are no longer listed on Steam storefront, you have to search them manually!

I think you're playing with my feelings.

I'll be playing Dota 2 and doing pushups meanwhile we wait. Gotta keep the spare time productive.

All those biscuits are ruining your vision, because the link has already been posted a page or so back ;)

https://twitter.com/Frozelda

And this is who? BTW, I have a close source on skype who just told me that the world will come to an end in a few hours...

• Like 2

That would be a rather dumb business strategy. I don't think Rocket is so irrational to let his primitive, irrational emotions come before his rational decision making.

I hope you're wrong, for the standalone's development's sake.

What kind of lady would DayZ be?

She would a girl with many flaws but with a heart of absolute gold, she doesn't lie she's just...clumsy and a tad forgetful, she can also be a big cock tease and a big challenge to overcome, however if you overcome the flaws you will find she's near perfect. 

• Like 2

Please don't post pictures like that. Everyone knows who that is anyway! And i bet she would not be to happy about it :)

Edited by Zanders

I didn't want the gif to ever finish loading.

Unless she turns around like "Hi Bio..." 

ugly-girl.jpg

• Like 2

No she would be that girl that strings you along and gives you all the hints that she likes you but she really only wants to be friends and finds joy in stringing you along.

• Like 1

No she would be that girl that strings you along and gives you all the hints that she likes you but she really only wants to be friends and finds joy in stringing you along.

:( I know those feels.

• Like 1

Unless she turns around like "Hi Bio..." 

*snip my god SNIP*

Dude.

Not cool.

No lunch for me today.

• Like 1

Hidden text.

Come on, don't post that. We're not horny teens on this forum - right, guys? Well, at least I don't get turned on by this primitive animal-like behavior.

*tips fedora*

m'lady

Edited by Inception.

Looking at the pic from the 9th, how will visibility be handled? In the mod it's rather low, will we be able to adjust this? or will it be set to a large number / low number?

Well, at least I don't get turned on by this primitive animal-like behavior.

If your life resided on you not telling a lie, you'd be on the ground begging for mercy right now.