r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.0.3 Hotfix.

Will have been a vehicle probably. Pulls agro and they all chase till it is too far. Happens all the time. If you didn't hear it it could have been a bicycle. Silent to players but not to zeds.

Edit: Can dev confirm Zeds do some kind of patrol in and out of barracks.

All buildings they do this.

• Like 1

Had an interesting little glitch last night, I would have taken a screenshot, but it was the middle of the night, so any shots I'd have taken wouldn't have been clear enough to be of any use.

Long story short, I ended up low on blood in the Berezino area and put out a call for a blood buddy. Someone came, and we ended up bumping into another couple of friendlies at the warehouses in the Berezino Docks area. We exchanged blood bags, traded some excess stuff away and then went our separate ways. As I went to cross the road back to Berezino, there was a HUGE conga line of zombies just walking along one side of the road. I've never ever seen anything like it before - they were all un-aggroed, just in their idle walking/crawling/loping animations, but all walking in exactly the same direction up the coast road towards Khelm/NEAF direction. It was too dark to get a proper headcount (plus I was trying to look for a break in traffic to cross the road!), but I waited for over 5 minutes, and there didn't appear to be any end to the line when I finally found a big enough gap to creep through - I'd estimate well over 40 passed me before I got through - one of the other guys reported the same thing a little further down the road.

It was pretty awesome to see, actually - like some kind of horde wandering round, it's just behaviour I've never ever seen (or heard of) before.

I dont think this was a glitch. Maybe a chopper went overhead earlier and the zombies just converged to it.

I had a similar experience once at night, when a friend and me spotted a helicrashsite from a chopper, landed about 150 m away and started looting it. I had NVGs, my friend was basicly in starter gear.

I was so immersed in the looting process, that I didnt pay attention to the zombie horde that slowly closed in from the nearby village that we flew over to land at the crashsite.

So I told my friend to call it a day and retreat to our chopper... but for gods sake... dont run. DONT RUN! He asked why, I answered to tell him later. So we crouched walked back to the heli. Before getting in, I told him to switch on his torch light and slowly turn to the right. He did and was like "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!" About 40 zombies where staggaring in our direction.

Scary. Really scary.

Edited by dayzjarhead
  • Like 1

Is there a way to make zombies not hit you while they are swimming/climbing ladders with you?

Edited by TIC321

Will the backpack ammo bug be fixed or is that a lost cause?

This is a engine issue we do have a work around fix but like everything else we fix one item to bring in another :-(

• Like 1

This is a engine issue we do have a work around fix but like everything else we fix one item to bring in another :-(

Fixing things just conflicts with the engine's minimum bug count.

The game may get instable if it undercuts a certain amount.

Edited by Ken Bean
  • Like 3

Fixing things just conflicts with the engine's minimum bug count.

The game may get instable if it undercuts a certain amount.

something like that.

We do have all the nutrition system and self blood system all done we just got to wire up all the blood type saving and finish the info for blood testing. Fixed up all the salvage free part issues. So progress does move along its just very slow just now :-( That time of the year

• Like 1

Can you make camo nets despawn when run over. If the 24hr thing is still in place, people are just using another profile to set one up so it never despawns.

Your profile has nothing to do with your character ID, they would need to use a new CD Key 

They already do ? If you run over any camo net they should get removed just like any tent would.

Pretty sure one I ran over is back up. I'll try again.

rgr ill check soon as i can

Helicopter still worked after restart with a 0% main rotor. And didn't leak fuel.

Shot at littlebird everything was 0% but it didn't explode.

Helicopters don't explode when shooting them. And they still fly perfectly fine, even with no Main Rotor. You only need an Engine to get it running.

if the v-rotor isn't fixed the chopper should just spin unless that for some reason is no longer the case - would be pretty questionable to remove that feature though.

Pretty sure one I ran over is back up. I'll try again.

well they do get back up after server restart, so do the tents

Since when?

Always been like that.

if the v-rotor isn't fixed the chopper should just spin unless that for some reason is no longer the case - would be pretty questionable to remove that feature though.

VRotor is not the Mainrotor. The Mainrotor is the HRotor = Horizontal Rotor. The Vertical Rotor = VRotor still makes you spin. Marked as ATRQ = Antitorque in the HUD.

something like that.

We do have all the nutrition system and self blood system all done we just got to wire up all the blood type saving and finish the info for blood testing. Fixed up all the salvage free part issues. So progress does move along its just very slow just now :-( That time of the year

I wouldn't mind if it takes longer. The latest patch really did well, besides some minor issues. Just take the time you guys need.

Edited by Ken Bean

Aww, Nice!

I'm looking forward to the new coming-soon- Update! :lol:  B)  :thumbsup:  :beans:  :beans:

Looking forward to 8.1 very much razor can't wait to not have my fps crippled by air vehicles

:beans: Keep up all the good work 

Razor camo nets are indeed popping back up after restart. Tested on mydayz, don't know whether its a server problem or the patch.

I am testing this now live on twitch and so far the camonet is destroyed when run over

Ok just found an issue with the build items if first placed then destroyed the logs reveal its trying to destroy an objects using the uid not id this is why they respawn. This only happens if the item has just been placed and then destroyed. 

If the camo net is placed then the server restarted it will behave as normal.