r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.0.3 Hotfix.

So what would be the best way to start playing it when it comes out? I use DayzCommander, will servers like 3480(or any other vanilla server) be updated right away? Also do I need to get the 1.63 beta patch, and if so do I get that through steam and which game do I get it for regular Arma 2 or OA?

So what would be the best way to start playing it when it comes out? I use DayzCommander, will servers like 3480(or any other vanilla server) be updated right away? Also do I need to get the 1.63 beta patch, and if so do I get that through steam and which game do I get it for regular Arma 2 or OA?

You will have to update your arma 2 OA to beta ARMA2_OA_Build_112555 or download using steam.

It is up to the serverhosts to update to the newest version, we can't do anything about that. The serverhost US 3480 is with allows them to update their server themself, though.

Musty's server has been updated and is ready for connections.

File info has been sent to Matt. He will update steam and i've had to contact Josh i'm getting an error sending the files to DayZCommander,

R4Z0R49, can find the following files for download on the uk mirror:

@Client-1.8.1-4cf6dbd-Full.rar
@Server-1.8.1-4cf6dbd-Full.rar
dayz_1337.chernarus.pbo

could you pls confirm if this are the correct, most recent files?

may be you can post md5 hashes for this files here, so everybody can verify the download himself ...

anyway, great to see the mod gets going again. will bring back my server to life and jump on the train again!

thanks for all your effort!

Musty's server has been updated and is ready for connections.

File info has been sent to Matt. He will update steam and i've had to contact Josh i'm getting an error sending the files to DayZCommander,

I will throw a server up as soon as the files are available.... 

K looks like there has been an issue with the push to steam i'm not 100% sure whats happened yet i'm just getting feedback from Matt. The release wont happen until tomorrow on steam.

• Like 4

R4Z0R49,

* [uPDATED] - Chance of catching a fish has been updated to

-- 5% chance standing.

-- 30% chance while in a vehicle.

-- 50% while raining.

-- 65% in a vehicle and raining.

Why fish is caught in the rain is better? This is not so. All the way around.

Before and after the rain caught well.

:)

No idea what your trying to point out. 

I think he's trying to say that it's harder to catch fish in the rain not easier. I just did a little googling and it seems like most people agree it can be easier in the rain, that some fish come to the top to feed during rain. not so much if there's thunder and lightning. it can also vary by species as well as other weather conditions during the rain.

Edited by Grimboom

Yea that was the same info we got from guys who do sea fishing. :-)

New vehicles have already been setup on the hive. Servers running 1.8.0.3 may have errors during launch.

Great stuff ...stealth release eh?

I've just dropped in after adding my retail ArmA 2 games to a new Steam account (another story) and shazam! 1.8.1 is on the doormat B)

Now to wait a wee while for the servers to catch up.  On a related note, quick questions regarding the release files and servers ...

Is there a @Hive patch for 1.8.1?

What are the package 1.8.1-SQL.rar and dayz_1337.chernarus.pbo for?

Nothing has released yet just ppl looking over the cdn and they found the files.

Both are for server admins.

Hive patch is the server.rar one 

• Like 1