rocket

Darwin List: Banned Users

i dont think they can label the hacked weapons in game. that weapons i picked up had names, but i think they were vehicle mounted weapons maybe, but you could shoot them out of your hand. but to label those in game would mean the game already knows they are hacked weapons and so it would be better to just kick players as soon as they spawn them to prevent to hacked weapons from transferring to different people in the first place. but first, the game has to be able to recognize the hacked weapons and that's probably easier said than done.

Keep up the good work Rocket, BattleEye, and the rest of the Dev team! It doesn't matter if hackers manage to mess around with what they can do in-game, since they still have to try and survive the BattleEye!

good i hope you can get the rest of the hackers out there lastnight 2 servers i saw were bombed to the ground and crazy popups on the screen calling ppl names i left immediatly ill stick to my low pop servers seems like its always the high pop servers getting messed with

Remember the obnoxiously coloured... Click Here For A Seizure. Anyway, here's the less obnoxious version.

So that everyone understands. There is 2 legions in this dayz mod. We Are Legion (me and the rest of WaL with [Legion] Tags and then there is the Pandemic Legion who have been known to be hackers with tags that I do not know of. But as of now' date=' for people complaining that the WaL clan are the hackers, you have all misunderstood. So I am here to explain what is going on here.

WE ARE LEGION (WAL) DOES NOT CONDONE HACKING/EXPLOITING OF ANY GAME OR THE DAYZ MOD (ARMA2.) WE BAN ALL THOSE WHO ARE SUSPECTED AND KNOWN CHEATERS ON OUR (ATLANTA) SERVERS AND WEBSITE HTTP://WALGAMING.NET. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING HACKING OR CHEATING. PLEASE CONTACT ME (CORI.)[/quote']

This just gets better... Wait for it......................................

Following database-level automated bans have been issued today (does not include administrator issued individual bans):

10780742 [Legion]SavageJuicebox

Congratulations to today's winners. You received a lifetime ban from DayZ on all servers.

Please enjoy not playing DayZ' date=' ever.

[/quote']

Rocket, the script kiddie cheaters are at it again. Seen several servers getting nuked, as well as the cheaters spawning in vehicles and mass killing players. Is this issue being looked into? Thanks!

Yeah Elektro was getting nuked repeatedly on Chicago 16 early this morning. The firestation was completely blown up.

So Rocket is a good game maker, but from what I have seen, he is terrible at dealing with people WHO DIDN'T ACTUALLY CHEAT. Get your shit together Rocket. As the maker, it is your duty to deal with these things. The forums are here so players can communicate with you. Every time Rocket decides to speak, he picks the stupidest question to answer and completely ignores posts like Scott's posts. All he wants to know is why the hell he was banned. If you are going to bring down the ban hammer, you need to face the facts that you may have fucked up. Rocket, you are a good mod maker, but you need to learn some lessons from makers like Garry Newman. Maybe then you will have a real forum community.

• Like 1

One thing I find a little concerning, there is a player here (if their story is true, and I am not saying it is or is not), who may have been banned through no fault of their own. And this ban is permanent.

Last night (bit worried about even saying this), I joined a Seattle server, and after about 5 minutes on the server a message came up that said

"Remember Hacked Database may corrupt"

I took this to mean that the server I was on, was a "hacked" server of some kind, now there was no indication of this in the server list, and obviously I was not intentionally playing on a hacked server, but could this lead to a "ban" ?

And if the answer is yes, how are we supposed to be able to tell the difference ?

I think any ban list should include the reason for :

If players must provide evidence of say an admin abusing / cheating, then should the admin (yes even Rocket) have to provide some kind of evidence for perma-banning someone ?

(this would not apply to BE bans as it's auto and cannot (as far as I know) mistakenly ban someone.)

HAHAH! Love how these hackers are put to shame publicly :)

They're so stupid.. Honestly, if you're going to hack, you should "generate" weapons that are actually in DayZ, not ones that are forbidden ahahaha! So hilarious!

If you are giving people the perma-ban. Please make sure that they really the villains. It's like the "should we have death sentence" question all over again. You sentence them to it, but what if they weren't really guilty? As I said, please be very sure when perma banning people. I'd hate to find myself perma banned without reason. I haven't done anything, just saying ^^

Hello All ,

Not sure about guys if that its right place to post this but last night on NY66 server i have see guy with name "El Diablo" maybe its a diffrent person or maybe same who was band for cheating.

Idiot, there can be other people with that name. It isn't account based. If they say that faggot was banned, he was. His CD key is now invalid.

I don't know how you guys keep missing this but Rocket hansn't global banned anyone. Battle Eye is the one doing the banning.

i love to see the list getting bigger each day :)

As far as I can see, the list has been the same since the 11'th of May.

Hey, that rhymes.

Was scotty or scott ever unbanned? Idk if its just to hard to unban someone or what but the guy. (presuming what he says is true) was obviously a big fan of the game, went through all the trouble just to find a hacker... I mean come on. Leave a bro hanging out there while -contributing- to the alpha test by reporting this hacker? Kinda douche if you ask me. The dude deserves a whole update to himself for all the trouble. Just kinda didnt want this subject to die since someone (yet again presuming he hasnt done anything wrong) was completely wronged and hasnt even gotten a "oh shit bro, we f'ed up, we cant fix it, sorry" reply. Which would at least be the mature thing to do instead of ignoring it.

Also, Rares seems to be a dick. No need to call people names, clearly you have some issues to deal with. Or did at the time.

Looking forward to seeing more of these bans!

NJ

can we get thier GUIDs as well?

At least 2 of these users have been proven innocent' date=' so this system is flawed, and these are database bans, not battleye bans.

[hr']

I've never met anyone who has ever received a global ban' date=' because I don't associate with hackers/cheaters. Innocent people don't get banned, it just doesn't happen.

[/quote']

Very simply, factually incorrect. And as the details come through, you will all realise this. Battleye ban = likely hacker. Database ban = highly flawed.

Where can I report players for spawning vehicles that doesn't even spawn in DayZ mode ? I have screenshots with proofs.

I am very impressed. I wish major companies would be such gracious host as the day-z development team. Those companies could learn a thing or two from these guy's. :) I never cheat at anything and it bothers me but does not suprise me that some people are so weak willed with no honour what-so-ever.

wonder if thats the same scott who murdered me last night @ the mash tents in Berezino and then disconnected to avoid the horde he aggroed in the process.. if so, then no, the schmuck isn't banned..

Idiot' date=' there can be other people with that name. It isn't account based. If they say that faggot was banned, he was. His CD key is now invalid.

[/quote']

All good and clear what you saying and i agree with it but why " idiot" ? what a bad attitude dude . :P

loving it !!! since the big head mode cheats time, there has been only one game ever i used cheats in. and thats Grand Theft Auto. especially GTA3 vice city and GTA IV and only if no other gamer is hurt by it.

i thing thats the only game cheating can even enhance gaming pleasure without a darkside.

i wouldn't wanna be one of the banned players since they seem not to be able to experience any single remarkable and astonishing bit that makes DayZ DayZ. and its not even done yet..

anyway, we all love you rocket. or by now i really have to say ''DayZ-Team''

Sad, mods still in Alpha and that was 1 day. 21 people showed up on this list, im curious to see what else will happen in the future.