Jex

Does anyone else think the tractor is hilarious?

I was driving around in one last night - it's awesome but it's also kind of daft as well and I would keep laughing at myself. Zombie apocalypse - bright red tractor!

beep beep!

• Like 4

The Tractor is a decent off road vehicle. It stores 50 items and several guns and goes faster than most road vehicles offroad. It's not HMMWV or SUV but most people ignore them so if alone out in the boonies and you need to cross some land it's faster and easier than running and can hold some gear for you. 

The tractor is hilarious due to the fact that it will eventually explode due to a minor collision. Small rock in a field, explosion. Couple of shots driving past a town, explosion. It is sort of like the ATV and flipping, once you get in one of those vehicles there is only one possible outcome.

• Like 3

The tractor is hilarious due to the fact that it will eventually explode due to a minor collision. Small rock in a field, explosion. Couple of shots driving past a town, explosion. It is sort of like the ATV and flipping, once you get in one of those vehicles there is only one possible outcome.

I keep hearing this but I have driven an ATV from Ballota up past Devil's Castle into the hinterlands zig zagging all over the map looting places on the way. I've also never damaged a tractor that badly although I have wedged one between two trees. Maybe it isn't the paint or brush, but the artist. 

I once used a tractor to dislodge a bi-plane from a tree I kept ramming the plane eventually the tractor exploded ejecting me from it but my buddy saved me needless to say it was hilarious

• Like 1

It may not be the vehicle but how the in-game physics are interpreting at the time of the collision. On an Rmod server I barrel-rolled a T55 tank after clipping a rock. 

is great vehicle for sure :thumbsup:  ;)

only problem is if ant breathe on tractor is explode :o

I love it, it has to be the only vehicle you can put loot in and hide in plain sight!

I keep hearing this but I have driven an ATV from Ballota up past Devil's Castle into the hinterlands zig zagging all over the map looting places on the way. I've also never damaged a tractor that badly although I have wedged one between two trees. Maybe it isn't the paint or brush, but the artist.

Well then you are a better man than many. I found an ATV once near Kamenka near the coast, went ten feet to the train tracks and as soon as I touched them it flipped. I know better than to go fast so I was inching along and it still flipped.

As far as the tractor goes I was engaging in hyperbole, I have managed to drive one without it exploding but I will say the majority of my experiences with the tractor ended in explosions. The tractor can be full green and even a small collision can cause hilarity.

I think maybe they fixed ATVs and no one is brave enough to try them. I haven't found them tippy in a while. 

I know Tractors go red pretty easily, but I don't make it a habit of hitting things in any vehicle so I typically avoid that issue, especially since Tractors are good off road and I can avoid narrow lanes between buildings with debris blocking up the way. :) It does mow down Zeds pretty well. I was once able to loot a couple deerstands because I rode up to them in the tractor and ran the zombies over. Needless to say I was hoping for a weapon of some sort in one of them. Finally got a machete. :)

Edited by Mercules

I LOVE the tractor. It would be so cool if other players would be able to sit or hang on on the sides of the cabine!

And its got indestructable wheels.

honestly? O_o

Still doesn't have anything on the bicycle.

No it doesn't. If I could get a second person on the bicycle or at least store a few items on it, I would use that vehicle all the time. It goes about as fast as most other vehicles off road, decent enough on road, is quiet and small letting you get in and out of places quickly and easily. Only bad part is zombies seem to agro on bicycles faster than they do on things like cars. The fact that it takes no gas is perfect since you can cut cross country without worrying about where your next fuel stop is. 

No it doesn't. If I could get a second person on the bicycle or at least store a few items on it, I would use that vehicle all the time. It goes about as fast as most other vehicles off road, decent enough on road, is quiet and small letting you get in and out of places quickly and easily. Only bad part is zombies seem to agro on bicycles faster than they do on things like cars. The fact that it takes no gas is perfect since you can cut cross country without worrying about where your next fuel stop is. 

Haha, I was referring to a topic I made last year regarding the bicycle.

Storage is a problem.

Favourite vehicle in game  ^_^ You have to give it a name though  :lol:

Haha, I was referring to a topic I made last year regarding the bicycle.

Storage is a problem.

Maybe in future patches we can craft saddle bags for them

• Like 2

Favourite vehicle in game  ^_^ You have to give it a name though  :lol:

Trevor the Tractor.

Yes. Yes I do.

"Alright Frank we need to raid the hospital. We should make our way through the town this way and-

"Bob?"
"There's a tractor driving along the road Frank"

"DaFUQ?"

Maybe in future patches we can craft saddle bags for them

Great idea.