SmashT

September Round-up: DevBlog, #DayZDaily, PAX, GDC China

Prisons have been talked about both here and on Reddit for over a year, including by Rocket.

Prisons have been talked about both here and on Reddit for over a year, including by Rocket.

Not what he said in the Video, and no doubt they have been discussed everywhere, except he doesnt say that does he. It came to him in a Vision watching The Walking Dead

Well it doesn't change the fact that a prison is probably one of the oldest map suggestions for DayZ there is and it's been discussed all over the place.  Dean mentioned it himself months ago, it's been in multiple topics and polls over the months so really I have no idea where this "I was recently inspired by Walking Dead" stuff comes from.

Edited by Fraggle

so really I have no idea where this "I was recently inspired by Walking Dead" stuff comes from.

Well why would you , you didnt say it and your not him..........or are you lol. 

Well instead of getting hung up on one sentence spouted out during a game demo let's just be happy that something that the playerbase has been suggesting for over a year is being included in the game.  

It's a good thing =)

Well instead of getting hung up on one sentence spouted out during a game demo let's just be happy that something that the playerbase has been suggesting for over a year is being included in the game.  

It's a good thing =)

"just be happy " Yeah i think I said that already in my post . Not sure why you feel the need to try and correct everyone

Oh shit guys it's going down...

In the Blue (cyan) corner we have the honourable, the faithful, the razzle dazzle Fraggle!

And in the red corner we have... Why Zed Two-Fifty... Yup.

FIGHT!

#BrownNosing

• Like 1

"just be happy " Yeah i think I said that already in my post . Not sure why you feel the need to try and correct everyone

I just found it amusing that even when receiving good news you'd still try and throw a negative slant on it.  Oh well.  I'm sorry if I offended you and will leave now.

Ha Ha found it amusing, have you been drinking ? Negative slant maybe in your eyes, pointing out something that was incorrect is the way I see it.Your  trying to be some kind of defender/protector for Rocket comes across as quite peculiar, could even be deemed a Man Crush, however you were incorrect twice so maybe a little rest is in order. ;)

Ha Ha found it amusing, have you been drinking ? Negative slant maybe in your eyes, pointing out something that was incorrect is the way I see it.Your  trying to be some kind of defender/protector for Rocket comes across as quite peculiar, could even be deemed a Man Crush, however you were incorrect twice so maybe a little rest is in order. ;)

I don't see your need to be so aggressive to Fraggle, he was just pointing out something that was relevant to your post. 

• Like 1

I don't see your need to be so aggressive to Fraggle, he was just pointing out something that was relevant to your post. 

Ohh dear ! He pointed out a few things, two of them incorrect

Edited by YZ250

It's ok, it's just sexual tension.

Anyhoo, we're getting a prison.  Yay!

• Like 2

It's ok, it's just sexual tension.

Anyhoo, we're getting a prison.  Yay!

I hope there is a Bondage room

• Like 1

I hope there is a Bondage room

Hands off

I have 1st dibs on that

It is written into the contract of SA

• Like 2

Hands off

I have 1st dibs on that

It is written into the contract of SA

I will bring the handcuffs.

Ohh dear ! He pointed out a few things, two of them incorrect

That's still no reason to get nasty. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Not what he said in the Video, and no doubt they have been discussed everywhere, except he doesnt say that does he. It came to him in a Vision watching The Walking Dead

1. The interviewer asked about that episode - Dean answered

2. Dean said he got back to work and said "they needed a prison", not that he just came up with the idea. Maybe he just realized why it was a good idea and why everyone wanted one.

3. Dean was having a social interaction with another human being. The conversation was lead into The Walking Dead so he stayed around that topic. That's how conversation work.

4. Everyone and their mother thought about a prison after watching the walking dead (well, some of us did when we read the graphic novel ten years ago, but you know...)

It blows my mind how much some people have as their goal to do nothing but spread negativity. Lots of these types of people around here.

• Like 5

That's still no reason to get nasty. Just sayin'.

It's a forum, maybe you're new.

Still waiting, guess we'll wait a little more. My guess is still Jan/Feb 2014 for release.

My guess is still Jan/Feb 2014 for release.

I'm assuming you mean alpha in January/February?  Sounds about right...  Full release probably not until 2015.

I'm assuming you mean alpha in January/February?  Sounds about right...  Full release probably not until 2015.

I am sure the alpha will out before Christmas (2013)...the question is ...will Chernarus + be completely implemented ??

I am sure the alpha will out before Christmas (2013)...the question is ...will Chernarus + be completely implemented ??

Well there could be some buildings here and there that won't be accessible at start like maybe the big apartment blocks.

Hearing Rocket recently Alpha will be released when it's playable, two things stopping it being playable are implementation of the Bubble Bobble and working Zombies. Once these are ready lets get the Party started