Frytek

SA: How big your group will be?

So today boys and girls, I wanted to ask, how many people do you plan on having in SA? Or maybe you want to play lonewolf? Share your numbers and organization of the group here.

I plan on having approximately 5-6 people in my group. Everyone will have a different job to do.

2 teams for looting and stuff.

A group of close approach - they loot, interact with players, and that kind of things.

Camel/zombie killer - has biggest backpack and a melee weapon.

1 - 2 close gun support for looter (medic included). Also help with loot.

Cover/sniper team. Provides cover, eliminates targets for first group.

Gunner/Sniper - no need to explain

Spotter - well...spots and eventually supports with fire.

There will be shifts on jobs, so we dont get bored by doing same crap whole the time.

Edited by Frytek
  • Like 1

1 man army.

• Like 6

It will probably be me, my best mate and my brother. I will be the one running away, my mate will be the one fleeing and my brother will be the one who is lost on the other edge of the map.

Edited by Terrorviktor

2-3 man squads tend to work best. No silly roles that just muddle things up in difficult situations.

• Like 1

Yea Just me

Anyone I try to play with that isn't from the forums (My friends that live near me) just fuck shit up and kill each other.

Probably just me 50% of the time and 2-4 the rest of the time.

I guess a lot of people that aren't really playing at the minute (myself included) will be super active again when the standalone comes out though, so maybe more; it's hard to say.

I still like lone-wolfing it the best.

When the SA hits I will be playing with different groups and hopefully my old team of 3 will join back up because we used to work well together.  My best moments have always been either on my own or as part of my 3 man army with my two viking chums.  Those Nords are cold calculating bastards, perfect for DayZ.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

I feel like in this game, stealth is essential, and the less the better.

Usually myself OR a me and a friend.

Those Nords are cold calculating bastards, perfect for DayZ.

You've obviously never seen me in action.

• Like 2

I still like lone-wolfing it the best.

When the SA hits I will be playing with different groups and hopefully my old team of 3 will join back up because we used to work well together.  My best moments have always been either on my own or as part of my 3 man army with my two viking chums.

I really like lone wolfing it, everything's scarier when you're alone. It gets lonely and boring for me after a while though, I find that I play a lot more when I have a group to play with.

I'll probably play with friends. But it's never really structured, sometimes lone-wolf, sometimes with a few friends, sometimes more.

I'll be playing with my TS buddies and a few friends I know in reality, that makes about seven or eight, Could be more or less in a few months time.
We never really played structured unless something big is happening like finding a base we need to raid, then we get ourselves organised.

Will see how it goes. I get the feeling groups may end up cleaning out areas of already rare loot and not leaving a lot for a stray dog to get by.

Picking off a group one by one if my life depends on it might be an interesting challenge.

You've obviously never seen me in action.

But your'e Swedish.  The Nords tell me that only makes you half a man.

I jest, I love the Swedes too.  In fact for some unknown reason I've made more friends from your part of the world than anywhere else.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

I had a group of somewhere around 15-20 at one point.  Doubt that will happen again,  probably will end up with my bro and 2-3 others.

I don't have group like clan or gang :|

is more like there is some guys I meet in game if I don't have weapon is possible make conversation :D

we make team sometime and sometime we meeting again in game

because is normal for me say something before make attack example 'DIE PUSSY SCUM' guysometime say 'is you kos? don't shoot I am friend for you' :o

so I don't shoot and maybe we make team :thumbsup:  ;)

Edited by KoS

It will be my two buds and I. Our group dynamic is interesting. I would say we put the "fun" in dysfunctional. Nevertheless I've never had a better group in all my days of online play. Not that we are crack shots, or experts of... well anything. We just have that level of cohesion where someone suggests something that the other two were already thinking. We are very excited to see how the SA will challenge us as a group. Hopefully we are all the same blood type.

I normally just play on my own or with a friend, I'd only roll with 3 maximum, 4 if we came across a friendly team that were together.

Anything more than that just leads to problems in communication.

I'll be going in a group of two. My friend and I always seem to have the best experience when its just us two, but can't wait to clash with all these other groups! Can't wait