rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.5 Rolling Update

Newly spawned character and cannot seem to crouch-run. Full run ('c') works fine.

Anyone else having this?

i may have ran into the same bug after about an hour of play. I was unable to switch between the normal walk / run modes. full run would work sometimes' date=' but I absolutely couldn't crouch-run no matter what I tried.

I alt-tabbed out of the game and confirmed my shift key was working like normal and wasn't sticking so I don't know what might have caused that.

also to add I was able to get some infected to leave a camped shed by throwing a can nearby. They were not moving until I threw the can which allowed me to sneak in and get the goods.

[hr']

Newly spawned character and cannot seem to crouch-run. Full run ('c') works fine.

Anyone else having this?

i may have ran into the same bug after about an hour of play. I was unable to switch between the normal walk / run modes. full run would work sometimes' date=' but I absolutely couldn't crouch-run no matter what I tried.

I alt-tabbed out of the game and confirmed my shift key was working like normal and wasn't sticking so I don't know what might have caused that.

also to add I was able to get some infected to leave a camped shed by throwing a can nearby. They were not moving until I threw the can which allowed me to sneak in and get the goods.

[/quote']

Yea i found this, from what i can tell it happens when you have no weapons equiped and you play around with "q" and "e". i found that to get around it is to equip the flashlight and all was normal again.

Tried playing this - got spawned in the middle of the woods - debug forest like 3 or 4 times... Then finally logged in and ran all the way down to the coast.

The debug screen was busted for me on all 4 servers I hopped onto (most not even allowing me to log into them as the big red X was showing up for my servers).

No zombies, no gear, no blood loss/hunger/or thirst. It was quite odd. I also lost my hatchet.... :((

Is it possible to disable ADS when unarmed. The interface gives no indication that you pressed the button, but the player can only walk. Took me a few minutes of button mashing to figure it out and get back into run mode.

Ok, so I've been having some issues after updating to the newest version of DayZ, 1.7.1.5. I'm not sure if it's directly related to that or what, but here's the problem.

So I recently updated to the newest patch 93965 and the newest version of DayZ 1.7.1.5, and then I joined in and this happened. I can't aim down the sights of my weapon... I don't know why or what happened to make it do this, but I've joined multiple servers with the same issue across all of them. I checked my controls to make sure nothing was funky there, and I even set them to default, which by default, means that I have to right click to aim down sight, yet it still doesn't want to work. I'm not sure why this happened, or if it's even a bug, but any help would be appreciated.

Here's a video showing you what I mean, and showing my controls to give an idea of what they are set at.

I patched to 1.7.1.5 - issues are;

Zombies still killing me through walls. Another issue is the zeds traversing stairs, I'll see them at the bottom and then BOOM they teleport behind me? Really annoying.

Lack of morphine is pretty bad too.

Other than that I like it.

crossbow graphic bug in a barn

That's no regular crossbow, thats the holy crossbow of holyness.

Whilst trying to loot items in an outdoor toilet I closed the door, concussed and broke bones with damage attached to the action. Not sure if this is working as intended.

Whilst trying to loot items in an outdoor toilet I closed the door' date=' concussed and broke bones with damage attached to the action. Not sure if this is working as intended.

[/quote']

I lol'd

Have you never closed the toilet door on yourself, broke your legs and given yourself concussion?

ok, there is a crash of "out of memory" with this patch, not happening only to me, 4 of my friends also have this problem...

here is the Error: [attachment=1241]

Is it at all possible to make it so that monkeys or crawlers can't get past barbed wire or sandbags?

I can understand the walkers being able to step over those obstacles, but at the moment the only use for barbed wire or sandbags is to annoy other players, since they're so damn hard to remove!

I patched to 1.7.1.5 - issues are;

Zombies still killing me through walls. Another issue is the zeds traversing stairs' date=' I'll see them at the bottom and then BOOM they teleport behind me? Really annoying.

Lack of morphine is pretty bad too.

Other than that I like it.

[/quote']

This

Just go to the 1.7.1 discussion if you think that the reports are "Conflicting" people who insist that Zed agro ISNT too high, are either placating or actually have not played.

Zombies can majicks through walls and doors again.

They can also see me through walls and I seem to have the ability to rage them at great distances, say.... Half screen distance away. I'm not cut out for this world of survival.

-Every time when I pick something up I drop all my ammo, very annoying

-Every time I lose my primery weapon when I try to change my another weapon from bag

-Zombies killed me through the wall

-Even if the door is closed they can enter the hause

Ok' date=' so I've been having some issues after updating to the newest version of DayZ, 1.7.1.5. I'm not sure if it's directly related to that or what, but here's the problem.

So I recently updated to the newest patch 93965 and the newest version of DayZ 1.7.1.5, and then I joined in and this happened. I can't aim down the sights of my weapon... I don't know why or what happened to make it do this, but I've joined multiple servers with the same issue across all of them. I checked my controls to make sure nothing was funky there, and I even set them to default, which by default, means that I have to right click to aim down sight, yet it still doesn't want to work. I'm not sure why this happened, or if it's even a bug, but any help would be appreciated.

Here's a video showing you what I mean, and showing my controls to give an idea of what they are set at.

[/quote']

Press F

Just go to the 1.7.1 discussion if you think that the reports are "Conflicting" people who insist that Zed agro ISNT too high' date=' are either placating or actually have not played.

[/quote']

Zombie agro isn't too high, you're just a wimp.

Hi,

will tell you one funny story - is it ne feature or bug, i cant tell.

Yesterday i was hatched to my back and got angry. After new respawn i was running in tawn and agroing zombies and the running to guys with bigest guns. It was fun for a while cose everyone was so man in this tawn and so lol'ing at the same time, like -

- if you will come closer i will smack your head with this hatchet!

But then, when i had like 20 zombies on me some of them got tired running after me :D Some where standing on the docks and didnt chase me, unlles i was runing in from of them like with the hand reach. So after runing like 15-20 min all zombies lost interest in me, keeping in mind i was not hiding, just kept my dist for 20-30m from the mob.

I loooove this new feature :D

And if this is not new feature this could be - they could go prone tired for like 5 min if you run fair long - 10-15 min.

I have made sure i join servers with the Beta 93965 Patch and Dayz Build 1.7.1.5

-Movement keys getting stuck after being uncouncious

-Zombies can hear through walls

-Flies buzzing with no dead bodies around

-Crawling over objects causes you to stand up

-Tons of issues with the inventory; items being replaced or falling onto ground

-Rareity of morphine is a big problem

-Zombie aggro for crouch running seems a bit unpredictable as zombies can hear through walls of buildings and concrete walls. I have resorted to crawling through each town to avoid zombie aggro as crouch walking makes your profile vulnerable to bandit attack and is just as slow. Crawling through each town consumes alot of time.

What ive felt so far:

1. Stealth has become a method Of survival again (mostly)

2. Plenty of bandages, cokes and pepsis (less food seems thou)

3. Plenty of ammo (but weapons are rare)

4. Barbed wire-addicts making life difficult for players on the run

5. Making crouch-walk noice while zed on other side wall have a 50% to alert

6. Standing indoor next to wall is bad if horde knows your loc.

7. Getting knocked unconsius+broken bones+bleed effect seems a bit much for 1-3 zed hits

8. Occasionally eye/ear marker dont notice area (unless intended while bag are full)

9. Dropping a weapon on grassed ground made it disapear,(had a spare for a newbie)

(might update post if i find more to whine about *grin*)

Bandits tried to shoot me' date=' I survived

Zeds tried to eat me, I survived

I fell from a lighthous, I survived

I closed the door to a out-door wc....

.....I am now back at the beach.

[/quote']

LOL, welcome to ARMA. There is more platforms for this with less aggressive environment... but well, this mod is on arma.

No offence Rocket, you made my 2012 quarter better ;)

I got owned by a small wall. I went prone near it and heard a crunch. Instant loss of around 4000 blood and broken bones. No morphine to be found anywhere! Ive crawled around 2km looking in high probability areas, deer stands mainly as Im near a group of 3 and it never spawns.

Also when joining a server it seems to throw me to desktop by minimizing the game?

Zombies still respawning way too fast, got into a sticky situation at the airfield and shit went down hard, and yet the Zeds kept coming and coming.