wild_man

idea for make hostage

so you find one guy, you shoot his leg, make bandage, put one cover for eyes  put him inside one car or drag him and you go  :ph34r:

find one place far from some towns, take this guy, putting some rope on hands and foots make him laying down like star and put sharp wood spikes for hold the ropes inside the grass, like for tents. :P

Bitch going nowhere :D

he can log out, is ok, when he coming back is still there. He don't know where he is to tell some friend :lol:  

Ask him some things like 'where you have some tents?', send message to this guys clan, 'you want this bitch alive? bring nice car with too much ammo and guns, we make trade for this' :D  

or keep him alive with blood and maybe use for practise shooting etc, is your choice :thumbsup:

maybe he die from no food or drink so this nightmare stop for him, but you have plenty time to make some pure fun :P

is true rocket make crafting system? all you need for this is rope, woods and one knife and hammer B) plus one unlucky guy

• Like 1

interesting idea, dont know if the arma engine will ever support it but i know alot of people are into the kidnap in dayz thing.

There needs to be something that limits the time though, otherwise there will be hundreds millions of players strung out everywhere unable to play.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 1

There needs to be something that limits the time though, otherwise there will be hundreds millions of players strung out everywhere unable to play.

you make fair sense :thumbsup:  maybe time it take for die from no food/drink is ok :|

If you are one player who let this shit happen? is ok for me you lay in some forest and some guys shoot you for lulz and make teabag movie, you need some time to think how you change some shit with your game ;)

Yes but what about the griefers who will wait at the coast and snatch up all of the new spawns and peg them out in the forests ? Then head back down to the coast to repeat the cycle ?

so you find one guy, you shoot his leg, make bandage, put one cover for eyes  put him inside one car or drag him and you go  :ph34r:

find one place far from some towns, take this guy, putting some rope on hands and foots make him laying down like star and put sharp wood spikes for hold the ropes inside the grass, like for tents. :P

Bitch going nowhere :D

he can log out, is ok, when he coming back is still there. He don't know where he is to tell some friend :lol:  

Ask him some things like 'where you have some tents?', send message to this guys clan, 'you want this bitch alive? bring nice car with too much ammo and guns, we make trade for this' :D  

or keep him alive with blood and maybe use for practise shooting etc, is your choice :thumbsup:

maybe he die from no food or drink so this nightmare stop for him, but you have plenty time to make some pure fun :P

is true rocket make crafting system? all you need for this is rope, woods and one knife and hammer B) plus one unlucky guy

calm down there satan

• Like 1

Yes but what about the griefers who will wait at the coast and snatch up all of the new spawns and peg them out in the forests ? Then head back down to the coast to repeat the cycle ?

is griefer shit now with guys who shoot new spawn player :(

but plenty other player hate this shit and some hero guys make patrol for find as50 guy in kamenka :D

for me is something possible in rl, kidnap happen every day for sure, dayz is too much worse for this because no more police :o

is just one idea for add something new and simple way for make fun  :P  

• Like 1

I like the idea :) just needs to be a way to make it not such a huge griefer mechanic :) 

• Like 2

This would get abused far too much. 99% of players would rage quit or afk after not being able to do anything for 30+ minutes, let alone hours. 

• Like 2

:beans:

Why he no good english?

Because he speaks four languages and English is the last one on the list :)

• Like 1

I like this idea.

This idea make good.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I would rather be kidnapped, than sniped.

I do not however, want to be staked to the ground.

I think having the ability to tie hands and feet (+hogtie) would be enough.

You should also be able to work your way out of bindings with time and effort.

So having someone tied would be temporary UNLESS someone was essentially guarding them.

Also, his Russian(?) grammar + English warms my heart, and makes me think of Yakov Smirnoff.

"In Soviet Russia, road forks you!"

• Like 1

Yeah I'd login knowing it was tied up for someone else's amusement til I died from starvation. How exciting. 

I like the idea about being able to loose yourself from the ropes over time.

Starving takes a lot of time if you are on full blood.

ok, I think for one solution :D  

make so when player is fresh spawn is hungry and need some drink, this way if some dick guy is make hostage from new spawn player is not too much long for die, :thumbsup:

unless guy is stupid and take some food and pepsi from kidnap guys :huh:

Edited by KoS

I think there should be something that allows you to push the guy you kidnapped and if you left him for 30 seconds, he could loosen up and run. Same thing with vehicles (You could "load" him into a passenger seat while pushing or holding him), leave him alone without a driver for 30 seconds and he can exit and start running.

Because there's no need to tie someone up and leave them into the woods. If you want to leave him into the woods, you're coming with him.

Also, another guy should be also be able to free him. No need to waste 30 secs.

Edited by Sutinen

Quite honestly - looking at the amount of combatlogs going on, the way it would turn would be something like:

"Oh god!" ALT F4