rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

Today's my birthday and a dev blog would a great gift. :D

• Like 2

Thats EXACTLY WHAT I didn't want to hear! EXACTLY if the devblog appears when it does, imagine when the game will.......... I am very disappointed because this was a marketing trick 

• Like 2

Thats EXACTLY WHAT I didn't want to hear! EXACTLY if the devblog appears when it does, imagine when the game will.......... I am very disappointed because this was a marketing trick 

Wut?

• Like 2

Dean has previously stated that twitter is great because he can quickly post stuff while compiling data and such. Same with reddit.

Right now he is semi active on both twitter and reddit, almost as if he is... rendering something and posting while waiting for it to complete?  B)

• Like 2

And I always thought marketing tricks were meant as a way to put something in a positive light...

I am sorry that you didnt understand I will make this clear. I WANTED accuracy not general (as always) announcements that talk about a general time! "The game will be done when its done" oh really? "There is a devblog tis week" The devblog will come when it's ready, oh really? And he said THIS WEEK- When it's ready that sounds at least ridiculous. I know many passive fanboys will hate every single word I post but we aren't all accepting everything so easy. He is talking about NO release date AGAIN you know having targets is what makes this industry powerful, I totally have no problem when there is no release date about the game BUT you announce the announcement with an announcement It's done when it's done we know nothing yet just wait. ARE YOU SERIOUS? He said that this is an answer to people like me that complain about lack of info(OBVIOUS consumer) ha-ha-ha logic: "People want information let's give them something like, WE ARE DEVELOPING"

Feel free to hate (ofc) a disappointed consumer.

• Like 4

Calm down man.. I personally do not (and would not) hate you for what you say (you are fully free to say anything you desire in the first place), and I agree on something you said either, which does not mean that people should go in rage mode and point their fingers at someone who just tries to do the best of hims (imo).

I did not like the way it sounded as well, but why would they want to delay everything they want to achieve ? It would not help them at all.. Maybe they had some issues in the progress ? Maybe something unexpected happened ? Everything is possible man.. No need to go on the guy more and more who made everything you see here possible now.

I said that I agree with you, and I do as well as I respect you pointing out what you think is wrong. However this would not solve anything nor help them to make the blog faster..

Let's just wait, the week is not over yet anyway..

Regards

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 4

I am sorry that you didnt understand I will make this clear. I WANTED accuracy not general (as always) announcements that talk about a general time! "The game will be done when its done" oh really? "There is a devblog tis week" The devblog will come when it's ready, oh really? And he said THIS WEEK- When it's ready that sounds at least ridiculous. I know many passive fanboys will hate every single word I post but we aren't all accepting everything so easy. He is talking about NO release date AGAIN you know having targets is what makes this industry powerful, I totally have no problem when there is no release date about the game BUT you announce the announcement with an announcement It's done when it's done we know nothing yet just wait. ARE YOU SERIOUS? He said that this is an answer to people like me that complain about lack of info(OBVIOUS consumer) ha-ha-ha logic: "People want information let's give them something like, WE ARE DEVELOPING"

It's a dev blog ffs, it's going to take a couple of hours to put together at the most and he's already said he's working on it... Jesus Christ, the way some of you carry on is embarrassing and extremely childish. You're acting like he's delaying the dev blog on purpose, which in turn is delaying the actually release of the game. He never once said it won't come this week, and I fully expect it to be released within that timeframe..It's still Friday evening last time I checked. But feel free to throw all your toys out of the pram regardless  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

You are the passive consumer I was talking about, and when you insulted me and everyone that thinks the same way you lost your right to duscuss with me....ignored

• Like 2

Wow, you must have paid a ton of money for this game already to be that upset.... oh wait.....

Give it a rest bud.  It's not like you paid for Rocket to develop your own personal game and he's run off with the money.  Everyone is excited for the game to release but the sense of entitlement some people carry is just astounding.

• Like 1

You are the passive consumer I was talking about, and when you insulted me and everyone that thinks the same way you lost your right to duscuss with me....ignored

Explain what you mean by "passive consumer".

*Also you failed to address the key point of my post, please show me where Dean has said the devblog isn't coming "this week".

Edited by CapricornOne

You are not thinking at all about the negative and unprofessional side of a product and its management. And you are insulting those that DO.

• Like 1

It is the best to drop the case here guys.. He said what he believed is right (with a harshy way, which is due to him being angry, like many ppl around nowadays.. which is normal tbh).

I really do not see the point of going on someone (*coughs* by insulting especialy *coughs*) who is already pretty much mad/upset for sth else. I do not think that would help anyone or anything here. Right ?

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 2

You are not thinking at all about the negative and unprofessional side of a product and its management. And you are insulting those that DO.

Evidently all you do is cry about the negatives. You negative Nancy you.

It is the best to drop the case here guys.. He said what he believed is right (with a harshy way, which is due to him being angry, like many ppl around nowadays.. which is normal tbh).

I really do not see the point of going on someone who is already pretty much mad/upset for sth else. I do not think that would help anyone or anything here. Right ?

I have no idea what he's mad at though?  :huh: All Dean did was answer some guys question on reddit. How he somehow deciphered that as "I lied again, the dev blog will not come this week", is completely beyond me...

Edited by CapricornOne

I have no idea what he's mad at though?  :huh: All Dean did was answer some guys question on reddit. How he somehow deciphered that as "I lied again, the dev blog will not come this week", is completely beyond me...

It does not matter what he is mad at.. The only thing we should be aware of is that he is mad. He must be having his personal reasons to be mad, which cannot be judged here by anyone anyway.. Insulting/trying to make fun of someone who is already pissed off for whatsoever is imo not a wise action to take at all..

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 2

It is kind of funny that you say that, having 1775 posts on a DayZ forum. :D

WUT!!?! does this mean ... i am not real?!

• Like 1

Like you said it's completely beyond you, I have nothing more to discuss passive consumerism is the cancer of this industry.

I just hope we don't don diddly going to don diddly ruin this whole don diddly game by upsetting don diddly Dean.

I had a bad dream, I dreamt Lenore came back and stole Lenore and then Lenore drove off with Lenore and I ran down the street after them and I yelled Lenore!, Lenore! and then my teeth fell out... oh yeah Peggy you were there... can I sleep in your living room?

• Like 5

REDDIT FOOK YOU !

NO F** YOU!

Today's my birthday and a dev blog would a great gift. :D

AND F*** YOU TOO!

It's a trap! it was all along

Haha I was right :)

:beans:  indeed

yes YES let the hate flow through you!!! 

Ok i'll have to say, if this is cynism, then well played Mr. Hall, but otherwise this now really seems to be fucked up... He really shouldn't say anything anymore by now. He knows what happens everytime and he knows that he causes this rage from certain parts of the community. so i really have to ask myself what is it, he wants to get at??

kill the hype in whatever f***in way? or is he plain and simple naive? i don't know man...he has seen some things man...good god learn from ypur mistakes ;)

really i don't know what to think of his statements....he does himself no good.

edit: i really feel like Ruwed beneath has described it, but i can now somehow understand why some feel conned :/ ...i ..i just feel love!

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 1