rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

it's 8pm in Rocketland.

Hahaha lol

Nice1 mate.

And yeah, reddit is going crazy at the moment. prob best to steer clear lol

lol @ this thrread, it grew fast with childish banter hehe... 

ppl just need to chill, Dean is most prob under enough pressure as it is without coming here in his spare time (if he has any) to read this cr@p, same goes for Reddit...

Peace out ;-) 

• Like 3

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1jjs0m/sa_so_what_has_happened_to_this_internal_review/cbfmr9c?context=3

EDIT: Question if is "this week" means this week, as in this weekend or next week. 

thats his out, its not happening today. i would guess its not happening this weekend. i dont know why he even bothers with timeframes at all anymore

• Like 1

He said it takes a long time for vids to master on the servers? My vids are usually up within a few mins of being uploaded.

He said it takes a long time for vids to master on the servers? My vids are usually up within a few mins of being uploaded.

Shhh.. He is online.. Do not scare him away c.c

• Like 4

thats his out, its not happening today. i would guess its not happening this weekend. i dont know why WE even bother with timeframes at all anymore

i changed it for you ;)

• Like 2

i changed it for you ;)

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

EDIT: Messed up the quoting. But whatever, yoloswag.

Edited by Terrorviktor
  • Like 2

today....it was a good day...and we didn't even get the devblog yet...a good day indeed

Edited by joe_mcentire

And I 100% agree with you on this case as well. This is imo (as mentioned up there) a problem as well. I wonder what is it you disagree with me though. I agree that people should not go mad at someone who they have generally no idea about for something that they again have no idea about.

In this small planet, everything can happen anytime. Therefore imo nobody should judge other people before going to the ground of the issues and investigate them by themselves in the first place.

Best Regards

The only thing I was disagreeing with you on was the "let it go" comment (or what you had said that was to that effect).  I was not hating on you at all there!  

I'm a parent so 'let it go' doesn't cut it when my child is having a temper tantrum and being entitled.  He has no one else, so it is up to me as the parent to point out what he is doing wrong, and why it is unacceptable.  I've began to carry that with me as an adult, not just a parent.  If someone is acting out, I'll at least let them know why it seems unacceptable to most other people and they are getting such negative responses.  They usually don't listen, but hey, at least I tried.

I do happen to agree with you that there is no need for direct insults.  I think that there are other ways of getting a point across that are more effective.  Although I have been guilty of direct insults from time to time!

Everyone just be a bit patient. It's been a long friday here, but a good one. Mine and matt's day on such a friday gets very long indeed.

• Like 14

Everyone just be a bit patient. It's been a long friday here, but a good one. Mine and matt's day on such a friday gets very long indeed.

inb4 OMG SHOW THE DAMN DEV BLOG ALREADY!!!

Go play some damn games and relax. Or get yourself some herpes!

Well your in luck patient is my middle name ;)

The only thing I was disagreeing with you on was the "let it go" comment (or what you had said that was to that effect).  I was not hating on you at all there!  

I'm a parent so 'let it go' doesn't cut it when my child is having a temper tantrum and being entitled.  He has no one else, so it is up to me as the parent to point out what he is doing wrong, and why it is unacceptable.  I've began to carry that with me as an adult, not just a parent.  If someone is acting out, I'll at least let them know why it seems unacceptable to most other people and they are getting such negative responses.  They usually don't listen, but hey, at least I tried.

I do happen to agree with you that there is no need for direct insults.  I think that there are other ways of getting a point across that are more effective.  Although I have been guilty of direct insults from time to time!

<3 As said a few posts up, no beanz left guys :'3 Come back tomorrow and imma fill your bean-sacks!

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 1

Damn the blog, go to the pub 

• Like 2

Double yay!

Anyhoo, on topic, it sounds from that post by Rocket as if they're making the devblog now.  History tells us that they take an incredibly long time so I'm gonna check back at midnight.

can i quote you on that ?

be honest.... is Matt your lust-boy-child man...maybe for tonight

• Like 1

It's D-Dean.. glorious Dean! Everyone, take off your shoes. This ground is now h-holy!

Praying-on-Knees.gif

incorrect, he is my liz lemon :P

• Like 5

Ugh.. I am getting Catholic priest images in my head

• Like 3