grimsonfart

What you guys think about the new update?

You didn't say that, but where's the whole pointless casual discussion coming from, if nobody means it?

I see that Zeds are a bit Terminator like, do things which are a little akward, actually forcing player to melee fight indoor only. It even can be fun trying to outsneack an aggroed Zed for 10 minutes, but as soon you are infected, fun is over.

And that's why it's getting tweaked. In fact they have bigger plans for it and this is just the start.

Edited by Fraggle

Meanwhile folks seems to change loot tables and stuff. Just played on certain "vanilla" server where it was no issue to find gear and zombies were as aggro as on 1.7.6.1. How can I tell if it is one? The mission file downloaded varies from 41 kb to 166.

It's strange if you got used to T1000 Zeds and get those softer versions instead. ^^

Edited by Ken Bean

You didn't say that, but where's the whole pointless casual discussion coming from, if nobody means it?

I see that Zeds are a bit Terminator like, do things which are a little akward, actually forcing player to melee fight indoor only. It even can be fun trying to outsneack an aggroed Zed for 10 minutes, but as soon you are infected, fun is over.

Hello there

I was asking questions, I cannot speak for others. Also, if I, Fraggle or any other mod says "I like this" or "I like That" it's just our personal opinion, we're allowed to have one too :)

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

I was asking questions, I cannot speak for others. Also, if I, Fraggle or any other mod says "I like this" or "I like That" it's just our personal opinion, we're allowed to have one too smile.png

Rgds

LoK

And I have no problem with yours, since actually, I don't see a difference between yours and mine. As I read an earlier post of yours you as well seems to have the feeling that atm, it is a tad too much. Besides of that, I love the patch and changes should be minimal. Anyway, every discussion here seems to evolve into some kind of contest. There are some extreme positions being made which sometimes just let me wonder if we all really are playing the same game. Some even seem to find more loot than with version 1.7.6.1. Again, the loot is not my concern, but as said, sometimes I just wonder.

I'm not going to make any post in this thread any more. Made my points and leave it be.

Edited by Ken Bean
  • Like 1

new patch?

-spawn

-go into random building, no loot no weap

-agro zombies through walls with powers of Zod

-die from super zombie roundhouse kick from 30ft

Its alot more realistic tbh..

• Like 1