mattlightfoot

E3 and our attendance

When did I say it was Hetstaine's work.

cough ...cough ...wanker.

I just laughed for another 10 minutes at you complete waste of time uploading a clip

As anyone over 30 knows it was from Monty, ... What just cause Monty got no props you thought you had to intervene.

Also is your avatar a reflection of support for the street slayings in U.K of late...... I would hope not........

Like I said ......cough ...cough ...wanker

Edited by unclebully

I just laughed for another 10 minutes at you complete waste of time uploading a clip

As anyone over 30 knows it was from Monty, ... What just cause Monty got no props you thought you had to intervene.

Also is your avatar a reflection of support for the street slayings in U.K of late...... I would hope not........

WTF am I reading?!

Sorry for quoting Python, i did not realise the pain it could cause :D

• Like 2

Sorry for quoting Python, i did not realise the pain it could cause :D

You're a Very naughty boy!

• Like 1

Also is your avatar a reflection of support for the street slayings in U.K of late

lol are you one of those people that thinks it's a warzone out there? street slayings lmao

and why would anybody support murder? shitty thing to ask someone but I see you were annoyed :rolleyes:

Edited by philbottle

this post should be removed....

• Like 1

Its fine, nobody was expecting it.

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!! i'll stop now.......sorry

• Like 1

Leave my Python alone!

...well that came out strange....

• Like 1

I have no idea what this argument is about but if Comrade General Rocket sees you rambling fools he will be most displeased!!!

I will take away your ration of beans for anymore of this childish behavoir!!

With all this talk of good old Monty,

I think its evident that one of the rabbits in dayz needs to be made into a ruthless killing machine ;)

• Like 1

I think its evident that one of the rabbits in dayz needs to be made into a ruthless killing machine ;)

...and Castle Rog should be renamed to Castle Anthrax

...and I would set an Anthrax Radio Station over there. 24/7 Thrash Metal :D

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 2

Devil's Castle->Slayer Castle

Rog->Anthrax (as you said)

Zub->Megadeth

Add a 4th caste named Metallica castle, and then we can have a war between Big 4, although it's probably going to end up with Anthrax representatives being neutral, Slayer either not caring or going against everyone and the main war ending up Megadeth vs Metallica :P (guess who I am siding with).

• Like 4

...and I would set an Anthrax Radio Station over there. 24/7 Thrash Metal :D

I want this. No... I don't want this... I NEED this! The VRock of Chernarus!

Edit: Can be a DJ at the station, pweeze?

Edited by Armaggedon97

I was going to say something about the medicine for the cough but good ol' Chabowski beat me to it. Also, my avatar is certainly not at all related to the recent Woolwich murder, I'm really quite offended that you even said that.

Oh, and by the way, uploading a clip really only takes a few seconds. It's hardly a waste of time uploading some great comedy anyway, and I uploaded it with no bad feelings attached; it simply seemed to me that you thought it was a Het original (and of course it may well could have been, you funny man/woman/who knows really ;) ).

Little edit addition: Seeing as you imply that you're over 30 years old, I would do some work on my grammar if I were you. That is, if you are English. If not, keep practicing my boy.

Sorry for pointlessly derailing this, just though I should respond to the baseless insults with my trademark condescension-y charm.

Anyway, back on topic. Looking forward to seeing the new SA build in comparison to the leak.

Edited by Ingasmeeg
  • Like 3

so long as i can craft a holy hand grenade.

I want to see wild zombie wolves and other animals as a threat rather than just zombles :)

• Like 2

I want to see wild zombie wolves and other animals as a threat rather than just zombles :)

I do too and I hope that we get to see an abundance of Zombies spawning no matter where you go.

It would defintily add to the threat level fo the game.

I do too and I hope that we get to see an abundance of Zombies spawning no matter where you go.

It would defintily add to the threat level fo the game.

Left 4 Dead style :)