wellwellwell

What to do after you have the best gear?

So after a while you are running around with As50 + DMR, nvg rangefinder coyote backpack m9sd etc etc...

What are you going to do now?

You die and get it all again.

No but really, when you got all that gear you've got multiple choices;

- Kill yourself.

- Waste all your ammo on infected.

- Bundle up and give out gear to new people.

- Lots of other stuff.

good question...

there are not many good goals for endgame... :/ - nothing

Edited by TiMEDANCE

You got two options.

You can find newspawns and hand out your goodies.

Or you can go on a killing spree.

Secret option number three is become a merc and run with people who need help until you die.

Kill the bandits, make friends, you have all twice? you will die sometimes...

Judging by what I've seen, apparently you now go to the hill overlooking Cherno and snipe freshspawns. :P

But yeah, at this point, you'll probably find the most fun in finding and helping out newer players. It's obviously risky, but risk is half the fun of DayZ. :)

It's more that everytime I have the best gear in game, my playstyle changes to playing very carefully to not lose the gear. This and I don't really know what to do with the gear.

Helping others just gets you killed. They will shoot you in the back for your gear

Get a second backpack, pack all the good gear there, hide the backpack N of Olsha and start over again...

_Anubis_

Practicing Hi-speed Chase skills.

The day will come when you will regret neglecting this.

Best conditions to camp balota for bandits. Beat your own killstreake, survive. Your Team control all choppers? I can not imagine not having a Goal. :P

Try playing Tour guide/Bodyguard to someone from the new players section.

Actually showing people the ropes would ultimately be beneficial in having a steady stream of people that are not going to stab you in the back (for the most part).

Edited by Movin_pics

When you have the gear you get the vehicles, and if you and all your group have the gear and the vehicles (at least Huey + Ural, but I would go also for the MI17 and at least one SUV/BAF/HMMVII) then having all this you have nothing else to do. But if you reached this point you must be playing on an empty server..

After I have the best gear? Chasing cool stuff like heli's, tent's, cool cars etc. then camp up.... and defend it with my life....

if i get gear, i use it until i lose it

then i get gear

Edited by Azrail

Best thing to do is go and find some other players to help. They can certainly trust you if you take a slow approach, just be careful.

I've had fun helping other players, I was in Elektro and a group of 4 was being swarmed by zeds after battling with some bandits. I swooped in, shot some zeds down (one guy died) and bandaged two of the guys. Its pretty fun. Just become a hero who wanders cherno helping bambis.

Edit: On this private server I'm on, I have a ghillie suit, an m24 sniper and a PDW. I'm just hunting bandits. They aren't so common on this server though so things get boring.

Edited by Maloney

i either go conquer the next server i see, go kill zombies or put all my gear on a dead zombies and bury it then start over.

*last one very unlikely*

there is a new option, thanks to fpsrad and offgaming.us

download rmod2.1 and get up to 400-500 new guns!! vehicles from maxxpros to wwII fighter planes!!truly opens up a entire new world of possibilities to the dayz players

to see some videos on it ill drop a link below

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/130863-il002-taviana-with-rmod-21/

Edited by evil nine

You need to have a goal of some sort, otherwise you'll get bored.

One of your goals should be finding a chopper. Most choppers are damaged when you find them, so once you find one, your next goal will be to repair it, then you should fly and help out bambis, giving them transportation to different places. Maybe you'll find you'll end up having a buddy who could fly the helicopter for you, while you jump out and parachute down to help heal others as a medic or repair players vehicles as a mechanic.

Why not try set up a camp? Build a camp, have a couple of buddies to overlook it and maybe have it as a safe point for those in need.

Play another mod or wait for Standalone. You completed DayZ-Mod-Techdemo. There is nothing more to do.

Everything in game? You mean a hatchet? Currently working on 1,000 zombie-kills with a hatchet!