Immortal Technique

570 [Looking to Recruit] [Mature/Serious Dayz mod clan][18+ age requirement] [CCG Overpoch]

Name: Robert
TeamSpeak Name:Walter White
Mic?: Yes
Why do you want to join?: Because I just bought a headset with a mic and I'm sick of using sidechat to team up/talk to people I'm playing with.
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)): 1 being how short and 10 being how long? I have been playing for about 6 months now, still getting better all the time. But so far against other players I would say about 6/7.

Timezone: US Pacific coast.
Bio: Robert, 21 I really enjoy playing multiplayer games, especially ones where cooperation is a big part of the game, right now DAYz is offering exactly what I want in a game, difficulty and teamwork. 
In game Name:Walter White
How long have you been playing dayZ mod and or arma? about 6 months
How often do you play a week? as often as possible, on average 4-5 nights a week.
Any questions about the clan? What is the average age of memebers? I don't really want to play with a bunch of little kids. Also how old are you?
What can you bring to the clan? Teamwork, seriousness about the game, humor (I hope), and maybe a little knowledge to those without much experience.

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):? I do not have Skype but I can make one if i really have to.

What other games are you currently playing? 7 Days to Die, DayZero, Rising Storm(red orchestra 2). 

Favorite flavor milkshake? It changes, usually chocolate or strawberry.

Are you willling to play new games with us? Yes, as long as I can afford them.

Name: Robert

TeamSpeak Name:Walter White

Why do you want to join?: Because I just bought a headset with a mic and I'm sick of using sidechat to team up/talk to people I'm playing with.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)): 1 being how short and 10 being how long? I have been playing for about 6 months now, still getting better all the time. But so far against other players I would say about 6/7.

Timezone: US Pacific coast.

Bio: Robert, 21 I really enjoy playing multiplayer games, especially ones where cooperation is a big part of the game, right now DAYz is offering exactly what I want in a game, difficulty and teamwork. 

In game Name:Walter White

How long have you been playing dayZ mod and or arma? about 6 months

How often do you play a week? as often as possible, on average 4-5 nights a week.

Any questions about the clan? What is the average age of memebers? I don't really want to play with a bunch of little kids. Also how old are you?

What can you bring to the clan? Teamwork, seriousness about the game, humor (I hope), and maybe a little knowledge to those without much experience.

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):? I do not have Skype but I can make one if i really have to.

What other games are you currently playing? 7 Days to Die, DayZero, Rising Storm(red orchestra 2). 

Favorite flavor milkshake? It changes, usually chocolate or strawberry.

Are you willling to play new games with us? Yes, as long as I can afford them.

Accepted, i pmed you on the site, 

UPDATE: we currently have around 5 members on every day, having a great time all around good group, still looking for some more members to join us! 

Name:    Proloke
TeamSpeak Name:    Proloke
Mic?:     Yes
Why do you want to join?:    Looking for a clan to have fun while taking out other clans on servers with
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)):
10 (I Have done it all from sniping ppl out of heli's to triple kill in less than 5 seconds(non explosive)

Timezone:   Eastern
Bio:   Name is proloke and i love to play games, have a job so sometimes i work but im online most of the time.
In game Name:   Proloke
How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?    Since after it expoloded with popularity till now including arma 3.
How often do you play a week?   too much to tell, like i said im online most of the time either playing other games but mostly Dayz.
Any questions about the clan?   I hope u guys can kick out the baddies.
What can you bring to the clan?
   Logic, Skill,  stealthy, yet willing to dive in head first. I can bring a bullet to the head of our enemies.

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):?   Proloke1991

What other games are you currently playing?  DayZ, 7D2D, Starmade, garrys mod, FTL, arma 3,payday 2.

Favorite flavor milkshake? deadzombieshake

Are you willling to play new games with us?   i dont see why not

Name:    Proloke
TeamSpeak Name:    Proloke
Mic?:     Yes
Why do you want to join?:    Looking for a clan to have fun while taking out other clans on servers with
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)):
10 (I Have done it all from sniping ppl out of heli's to triple kill in less than 5 seconds(non explosive)

Timezone:   Eastern
Bio:   Name is proloke and i love to play games, have a job so sometimes i work but im online most of the time.
In game Name:   Proloke
How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?    Since after it expoloded with popularity till now including arma 3.
How often do you play a week?   too much to tell, like i said im online most of the time either playing other games but mostly Dayz.
Any questions about the clan?   I hope u guys can kick out the baddies.
   Logic, Skill,  stealthy, yet willing to dive in head first. I can bring a bullet to the head of our enemies.

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):?   Proloke1991

What other games are you currently playing?  DayZ, 7D2D, Starmade, garrys mod, FTL, arma 3,payday 2.

Favorite flavor milkshake? deadzombieshake

Are you willling to play new games with us?   i dont see why not

Name:Christian Mong
TeamSpeak Name:Chrissylicious
Mic?:YES
Why do you want to join?: Im not going to lie.. Im new and i was wondering if i could join and get help.. work my way up :D
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)):LOL 1-10.. More like 0

Timezone:pacific 
Bio:Umm not only would i like to play Day Z with you guys.. i would like to play minecraft, league, and the others games that you have :D
In game Name:I have no idea... i think its Chrissylicious or IFindChris.. Im that new
How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? Umm an hour
How often do you play a week? Well i need help :D besides that im usually playing different games... so everyday unless something comes up with school
Any questions about the clan? DO YOU LIKE CRACKER JACKS?
What can you bring to the clan?Umm nothing... nothing at all :D but im hoping to learn from you so i can BRING stuff to the clan.. :)

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):? chrismong12312312313

What other games are you currently playing?League of legend, minecraft, counterstrike, cod series on ps3, starting up path of exile, and WildStar when it comes out of beta

Favorite flavor milkshake? STRAWBERRY.. im nuts about it.

Are you willling to play new games with us? Of course... Im always looking for people to play games with since my rl friends dont really have good computers

Name:John
TeamSpeak Name:Emptyz
Mic?:Yes
Why do you want to join?:
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)): 6-8 (Depending on situation and concentration im putting in)

Timezone:GMT
Bio: A self named gamer god, Played games for ages, Livestreamer and Youtube extraordinaire, Lier 
In game Name:Emptyz
How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 6-8 months
How often do you play a week? 6-20 hours
Any questions about the clan?Nope

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):? johnucc1 should work

What other games are you currently playing? League, Skyrim, Arma, Planetside 2, Wasteland, World of tanks

Favorite flavor milkshake? -Exert removed- Classified information

Are you willling to play new games with us? Sure

Name: Jessey

In game : Lax

Very experienced DayZ player from vanilla looking for hardcore clan. Works well tactically in groups or solo missions. Has TS & Skype & very friendly + a good shot :) plays a lot + different mods.

PM ME :)

Edited by Laxaplaya

Name: Jessey

In game : Lax

Very experienced DayZ player from vanilla looking for hardcore clan. Works well tactically in groups or solo missions. Has TS & Skype & very friendly + a good shot :) plays a lot + different mods.

PM ME :)

jessey fill out the app in the post and ill pm you the info 

Name: E. Hart
TeamSpeak Name: E. Hart
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a clan that takes gaming seriously. With players that respect each other. Most of all i'm looking for a group that isn't just a group of disorganized children.
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)):  7

Timezone: US Centeral
Bio: A well rounded Gamer, who takes gaming seriously.
In game Name: Ethorik/ E. Hart
How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 9 months
How often do you play a week? Almost everyday
Any questions about the clan? nope.
What can you bring to the clan?  Medic Class/ Grenadier Class role. Heli Flyer(Ospery Included) 

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):? Ethorik

What other games are you currently playing? Overwatch/Breaking Point, Arma 3, EUIV

Favorite flavor milkshake? Vanilla

Are you willling to play new games with us? Sure.

Name: James

TeamSpeak Name: Noblenote
Mic?: Yep
Why do you want to join?: Seem like a swell bunch of boys.
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)): 8-9

Timezone: US East
Bio: I consider myself a hardcore gamer, gaming is a large part of my life. I play competitive TF2 and CSS. My top 3 favorite games are TF2, DayZ, and WoW. 
In game Name: Noblenote
How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? DayZ : 1 year, 3 months. I have been playing the Arma series since the release back in 2007.
How often do you play a week? Sadly, I am mostly limited to the weekends now(where I play all day). Some days I can play during the week.
Any questions about the clan? Not of the top of my head.
What can you bring to the clan? I am easygoing fun guy to be around. I enjoy playing a game seriously, as well as having a good amount of fun. I can bring skill, as well as fun to the clan. 

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining): Noblenote0

What other games are you currently playing? TF2, WoW, LoL.

Favorite flavor milkshake? Vanilla. 

Are you willling to play new games with us? Yep.

​Extra info: As of posting this, I might be occupied this night. I can definitely play on Saturday though.  

Name: James

TeamSpeak Name: Noblenote

Mic?: Yep

Why do you want to join?: Seem like a swell bunch of boys.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out  ;)): 8-9

Timezone: US East

Bio: I consider myself a hardcore gamer, gaming is a large part of my life. I play competitive TF2 and CSS. My top 3 favorite games are TF2, DayZ, and WoW. 

In game Name: Noblenote

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? DayZ : 1 year, 3 months. I have been playing the Arma series since the release back in 2007.

How often do you play a week? Sadly, I am mostly limited to the weekends now(where I play all day). Some days I can play during the week.

Any questions about the clan? Not of the top of my head.

What can you bring to the clan? I am easygoing fun guy to be around. I enjoy playing a game seriously, as well as having a good amount of fun. I can bring skill, as well as fun to the clan. 

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining): Noblenote0

What other games are you currently playing? TF2, WoW, LoL.

Favorite flavor milkshake? Vanilla. 

Are you willling to play new games with us? Yep.

​Extra info: As of posting this, I might be occupied this night. I can definitely play on Saturday though.  

Accepted! ill get you the ts info when i get home cuz im not home at the moment.

Why do you want to join?: Im not going to lie.. Im new and i was wondering if i could join and get help.. work my way up  :D
Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out   ;)):LOL 1-10.. More like 0

Bio:Umm not only would i like to play Day Z with you guys.. i would like to play minecraft, league, and the others games that you have  :D
In game Name:I have no idea... i think its Chrissylicious or IFindChris.. Im that new
How often do you play a week? Well i need help  :D besides that im usually playing different games... so everyday unless something comes up with school
What can you bring to the clan?Umm nothing... nothing at all  :D but im hoping to learn from you so i can BRING stuff to the clan..  :)

What other games are you currently playing?League of legend, minecraft, counterstrike, cod series on ps3, starting up path of exile, and WildStar when it comes out of beta

Are you willling to play new games with us? Of course... Im always looking for people to play games with since my rl friends dont really have good computers

Why do you want to join?: Im not going to lie.. Im new and i was wondering if i could join and get help.. work my way up  :D

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out   ;)):LOL 1-10.. More like 0

Bio:Umm not only would i like to play Day Z with you guys.. i would like to play minecraft, league, and the others games that you have  :D

How often do you play a week? Well i need help  :D besides that im usually playing different games... so everyday unless something comes up with school

What can you bring to the clan?Umm nothing... nothing at all  :D but im hoping to learn from you so i can BRING stuff to the clan..  :)

i want to take you in but im not sure if i really want to help teach another person since im in the process of teaching one already, its not that its hard its that it becomes a hassle when we need help in teamfights and we have one less player to rely on due to lack of skill, no offence we're just looking for veteran players 

Name:Reiss

TeamSpeak Name:hyperbyte

Mic?:yup

Why do you want to join?:Looking for a clan in days to have some fun with

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 8

Timezone:GMT 0

Bio:Serious Tea drinker and love build computers and of course playing PC games

In game Name:Hyperbyte

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? For about a year now

How often do you play a week? 8 hours plus

Any questions about the clan? Is it Active?

What can you bring to the clan? Good fun and I'm a really good driver

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):?reiss1100

What other games are you currently playing?Garry's mod atm

Favorite flavor milkshake?Vanilla

Are you willling to play new games with us?Yeah

Name:Reiss

TeamSpeak Name:hyperbyte

Mic?:yup

Why do you want to join?:Looking for a clan in days to have some fun with

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 8

Timezone:GMT 0

Bio:Serious Tea drinker and love build computers and of course playing PC games

In game Name:Hyperbyte

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? For about a year now

How often do you play a week? 8 hours plus

Any questions about the clan? Is it Active?

What can you bring to the clan? Good fun and I'm a really good driver

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):?reiss1100

What other games are you currently playing?Garry's mod atm

Favorite flavor milkshake?Vanilla

Are you willling to play new games with us?Yeah

yea the clan is active, but like i said it is small, and some people do have jobs but with that said im still online every day, maybe not on one day or two out of every 2 or 3 weeks but thats it, i do have school starting monday but that wont change much but my hours, 

Disregard my post.

Edited by deano2213