Immortal Technique

570 [Looking to Recruit] [Mature/Serious Dayz mod clan][18+ age requirement] [CCG Overpoch]

Name: Tony

TeamSpeak Name: Tonyy

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: Need a good clan to roll with.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 6-7

Timezone: Central, US

Bio: Haven't really played recently. I try to play smart and usually put the welfare of others over that of my own. I typically prefer to play a medic roll.

In game Name: Tony

How long have you been playing DayZ mod and or Arma? Nearly 7 months.

How often do you play a week? Most week days and all day on week ends.

Any questions about the clan? Not currently.

What can you bring to the clan? I can bring honesty, sharing, and effort. I'm also a pretty good leader and will try to help my friends.

Skype: anthony_Rayd (If I get accepted contact me here. It's faster than me checking messages on this site.)

Name: Ryan

TeamSpeak Name: Rebel Ninja

Why do you want to join?:

I need a group of players to play with, running around alone is simply unsatisfying, and I usually meet death much quicker without backup. A dedicated group of players is just what I need for DayZ.

Experience in game: 5-6

Timezone: North American Eastern

Bio:

Hmm, well I work at taco bell, I'm 21, just about 22, I play a lot of DayZ, have played a lot of Minecraft, terraria, Starcraft 2, whatever else you could name. I'm laid back, and loyal to my people!

In game Name:

Rebel Ninja (Always!)

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?:

Never played Arma, but I have been playing DayZ for about a month. I am a harcore gamer though, and I am far from oblivious to the game, I catch on quick!

How often do you play a week?

I am always playing when i am not at work, I am looking to join a clan so that I can play more DayZ, since most of my actual friends computers cant handle it.

Any questions about the clan?

None so far, I'm sure questions will arise :P

What can you bring to the clan?

Backup, help, loyalty, technical support, and whatever else may be asked of me!

Name: Chaney.A

TeamSpeak Name: Chaney.A

Mic?: Yes.

Why do you want to join?: I want a serious group.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 1 1/2 years DayZ 2 1/2 years ArmA II.

Timezone:Mountain

In game Name: Chaney.A

How often do you play a week? If I had a group, I'd play often. Regularly.

Any questions about the clan? No.

What can you bring to the clan? Dedication.

TeamSpeak Name:Mozilla

Mic?: ya

Why do you want to join?: looking for a very good group of experienced players.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)):9

Timezone:Pacific Standard

Bio: Im 16 going to highschool playing dayz often. i enjoy cooperation and good planning.

In game Name:Mozilla

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 1 year

How often do you play a week? 2-4 hours a day

Any questions about the clan?not really

What can you bring to the clan? experiance and another member to the team

Name: Cody (Online alias is Red)

TeamSpeak Name: RedFrags

Why do you want to join?: I am a very knowledgable and active player of many games, I played DayZ since the mod was first released, but stopped when the hackers got out of hand, I am now looking to get back into every day playing.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 9 maybe 8 seeing I need to learn about the newest updates since I've been gone.

Timezone: est (Live in Florida)

Bio: I played competitive Promod on COD4 for 3 years, owned a official forum DayZ server for a site with around 1.5mil members, owned several popular Minecraft servers, I build custom PCs worth over $3k each. I'm sure I can fill you in on more if needed.

In game Name: Red

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? More than half a year

How often do you play a week? Probably 6/7 days

Any questions about the clan? Not so far

What can you bring to the clan? Knowledge, dedication, time, and effort, I am also working on releasing a server for Minecraft of which I may join up with mc-sg, which contains some of Minecrafts biggest servers we can host group events, etc. I am virtual schooled, and about to graduate, so I have all the time in the day to be here for y'all. I can be available for about 10 or more hours a day.

Skype:? I don't give it out due to being DDoSed, PM me please and I will send you it.

Sorry for sloppiness or lack of info, I'm on my phone at the moment of posting.

Name: Rob

TeamSpeak name: Rob

Mic: Yes

Why do I want join: I want to play with cooperative people and have some fun

Experience: I am pretty good Ive been playing for about 6 months

TimeZone: EST New York

Bio: I work at a restaurant and go to school I also play football

In game name: Rob

How often do I play: I play about 4-6 hours a day

No questions about the clan so far

What can I bring to the clan: I can bring dedication, effort, time, help make people have a good day if they are feeling down

I do not have Skype sorry

UPDATE PLEASE READ: Hey everyone, I havent really answered the past 7 or so apps, since I havent ben on the fourms in a long time, we had a good number of people and played dayz alot but since then, some people dissapeared, others still play alot and some just don't play dayz anymore, for example ive ben playing alot of LoL other people just have ben busy with jobs, as of right now our numbers are pretty small, around 9 or so that chill on the teamspeak but only about 5 or 6 that actually play. if you guys are still looking to join you can fill out an app, but as I said we've ben playing other games such as path of exile and league more often but we still do try to play BREAKING POINT about every day.

Edited by Immortal Technique

Clan Application

Name: Fredrik Andersson

TeamSpeak Name: DjToxic

Mic?: I've got a new Razer BlackShark 2013 Edition, High Quality mic.

Why do you want to join?: I am a serious player who wants to join a serious clan.

Experience in game 1-10: It's kinda hard to rate yourself, but I would say a safe 7'ish.

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour Norway

Bio: I am a fairly skilled guy, don't get mad for dying, but I am a serious player.

In game Name: DjToxic

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? Started play early 2012 I believe, could be earlier aswell.

How often do you play a week? 6-7 days. But sometimes I take breaks from it. But I will be there when you need me.

Any questions about the clan? Do you play on Hive or Private Hive?

What can you bring to the clan? A serious, skilled player, and ofcourse a little humor. :)

Other Info: I also have a small YouTube channel with 100 subscribers, I can post videos if your clan would like to, but I don't need too. My YouTube channel is www.youtube.com/MrFr3dDy98, but it is titled DjToxic.

Name:colin pleiter

TeamSpeak Name:Buzz AKA colin

Mic?: Good

Why do you want to join?:Looking for pro players because my friends are waiting for standalone

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 8.9

Timezone: Europe netherlands xD

Bio:Sitting in 3rd class of highschool im a no lifer in dayz and COD.

In game Name: Buzz

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? For a really long time, dont remember

How often do you play a week? i can once a week in the weekend

Any questions about the clan? Can a random person who you know for a week join clan battle's?

What can you bring to the clan? I can sniper/Medic/Scout

Other info: I cant play much often im mature and my friends say i have a low voice not like a kid,

And my friends call me unlucky, im always the guy who gets infected

Edited by colinthebomb

Name: Alex

TeamSpeak Name: Mr. Huffy

Why do you want to join?: This clan seems to be really cool! and most clans that i join are full of idiots.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)):8

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Bio: I took that class in highschool

In game Name: Mr Alex

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?roughly 1 1/2 year

How often do you play a week?All the time when i dont work!

Any questions about the clan? Are there different groups?

What can you bring to the clan? A great expirience:)

Name: Steven

TeamSpeak Name: Mal

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a group to play with who understands general tactics and how to play Dayz.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 8

Timezone: GMT-4 Atlantic

Bio: Live in Canada, I like hockey. Ex-infantry. I'm good with a machine gun or assault rifle, but I've never been a great sniper. Like to get within 400m to fight. I'm a very sneaky player who uses his brain as a weapon instead of relying on my (good) accuracy. I take calculated risks only, and prepare for them accordingly.

In game Name: Mal

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 10 months, started with Dayz then got into Arma II specifically wasteland.

How often do you play a week? Every day

Any questions about the clan? Heroes or Bandits? Do you play on a private hive? Is that private hive vanilla Dayz or close to?

What can you bring to the clan? In-game and real world experience. Patience, hard work, recon, psyops, and I can pilot a chopper or drive.

What other games are you currently playing? A bit of Halo 4 now and then, but that game is pretty much dead.

Favorite flavor milkshake? Strawberry

Are you willling to play new games with us? Depends on the game. If it was one I liked then yes.

To answer your question we arent really heroes or bandits but if i had to say one i'd say bandits, we shoot whoever we see just for the reason that is if we see them they are a threat to us automatically. We currently play breaking point if you know what that is, basically dayz with some added stuff, and its a public but not many hackers at all

Name: Max Cowley

TeamSpeak Name: TheJuggernogAddict

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with some more serious players then just my friends. They aren't on all of the time.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 7

Timezone: UTC+12:00

Bio: Relaxed guy, Mature, Not a dick, Lots of experience with FPS's.

In game Name: JuggernogAddict

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?: 6 months

How often do you play a week?: On weekends most of the time but week days not as much due to college.

Any questions about the clan?: None so far.

What other games are you currently playing?:

Favorite flavor milkshake?: Lime. Its the best.

Are you willing to play new games with us?: Yes but it depends on the game.

Name: DinuHunt

TeamSpeak Name: Dinu

Why do you want to join?: I don't want to be a lonely Ranger and its better i play in a group or squad instead.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 7

Timezone: GMT +5.30

Bio: I am a Web Designer and learning Game Designing now. I play Battlefield 3 and DayZ most of the time.

In game Name: DinuHunt

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 3 to 4 Months

How often do you play a week? 30 to 50 Hours.

Any questions about the clan? So far nothing.

What can you bring to the clan? I am friendly and helpful and i can help in most of the stuff to clan mates.

What other games are you currently playing? Battlefield 3 , Infestation , Minecraft.

Favorite flavor milkshake? Chocolate

Are you willling to play new games with us? Sure!

Name: Jacob

TeamSpeak Name: Jacobfernstrom

Mic?: Yes (Logitech G35)

Why do you want to join?: You guys seem like a nice group of guys and who are able to play seriously but still have fun.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): about 6 (Not very familiar with the Chernarus map tho) But I'm a quick learner and I have experience of other maps.

Timezone: Central European Summer Time UTC/GMT +2 otherwise Central European Time CET/UTC/GMT +1 (Since it's summerbreak I do stay up all night)

Bio: I am a little bit experienced with GFX:ing, I'm a decent if not good editor (Been editing CoD montages for fun and more) and I also have experience with Web designing and a lot of PC knowledge.

In game Name: Different in almost all games but in DayZ it is: Jacob

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? About 3-4 months

How often do you play a week? Alot and many other games as well.

Any questions about the clan?

What can you bring to the clan? Hard to say on forehand but I'm a nice guy almost a jokester, I could probably help out with a lot of things like gettin' games, servers, sponsors or whatever, I'm nothing but adaptable, if anythings needed I'll do my best to get it.

What other games are you currently playing? League of Legends, Minecraft, almost every CoD, every Counter Strike, Smite, Need for speed Most wanted and a lot more.

Favorite flavor milkshake? Strawberry

Are you willling to play new games with us? Yes of course.

Name: Max Cowley

TeamSpeak Name: TheJuggernogAddict

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with some more serious players then just my friends. They aren't on all of the time.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 7

Timezone: UTC+12:00

Bio: Relaxed guy, Mature, Not a dick, Lots of experience with FPS's.

In game Name: JuggernogAddict

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?: 6 months

How often do you play a week?: On weekends most of the time but week days not as much due to college.

Any questions about the clan?: None so far.

What other games are you currently playing?:

Favorite flavor milkshake?: Lime. Its the best.

Are you willing to play new games with us?: Yes but it depends on the game.

you didnt answer what other games your currently playing, and you're 14 years old in college :P? nice