Immortal Technique

570 [Looking to Recruit] [Mature/Serious Dayz mod clan][18+ age requirement] [CCG Overpoch]

Name: Max

TeamSpeak Name: Lynx

Mic?: High quality Microphone

Why do you want to join?: I want to cooperate with others and have company when I game.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 7

Timezone: GMT + 10

Bio: 16 year old male from Aus, mature and know when to keep my mouth shut etc. Like playing sport and gaming in spare time etc. Often busy with school.

In game Name: Lynx

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 5 months now.

How often do you play a week? I try to play everday.

Any questions about the clan? N/A

What can you bring to the clan? Cooperation, maturity, and good aim.

Name:Anthony

TeamSpeak Name:JDMSaint

Mic?:yes

Why do you want to join?:Looking for a team to play arma and other games with

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)):8-9

Timezone:EST

Bio:Hey my name is Saint I have been playing arma and dayz for a little over a year I am looking for a team with longevity

In game Name:JDMSaint

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?A little more than a year

How often do you play a week?A good amount I am mostly on

Any questions about the clan?Nope

What can you bring to the clan? I am pretty good at Arma and a few other games so whatever you need just let me know I can pretty much play any role needed so thanks very much

Hey 905 Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Name: Sean

Teamspeak:Mazwell

Mic:Yes

Why do i want to join: Been a few different teams and always been the only one who takes it seriously, so when i found your thread i thought it was perfect.

Experience in game: 2 months on and off because of other commitments.

Timezone: Greenwich mean time (UK)

Bio: Names Overlord240, a serious player that knows when to have a joke and can take a joke. Looking for a clan that knows how to play and doesnt F around.

In game name: Overlord240

How long have i been play DayZ and ArmA: 7 months about.

How often do you play a week:Maybe four/five times a week, unfortunately i have to be flexible with hours with the job i'm currently in so everything's subject to change.

Any questions about the clan: No.

What can i bring to the clam:A good working team mate that is always up for the job, a tactical player that knows how to deal with situations.

Name: Alex

TeamSpeak Name: Foozy

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: Because I am looking for a serious group of players who are trying to be the best.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 8/9/10 I guess. Not trying to say I am the best but I have a lot of knowledge about the game

Timezone: EASTERN US

Bio: I am a very serious player but also like to have fun. I'm not sure what else I should put here...

In game Name: Foozy

How long have you been playing dayZ mod and or arma? Maybe 10 months or so?

How often do you play a week? I am online a lot. Everyday

Any questions about the clan? Nope

What can you bring to the clan? I am a very good shot with a sniper, and a consistent fighter. I win most gunfights so I am someone you could rely on to hold their own in a fight. I can be very stealthy and have taken out groups of people who outnumbered us and outgunned us.

Name: Kyo aka Clip

TeamSpeak Name: Clip

Mic?: yep

Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a good team and have fun. Also I have a youtube channel that is growing fast and I would like to post gameplay of all of us playing

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 8

Timezone: Pacific Time ZoneUTC-8

Bio: Average gamer who loves to have fun playing video games and recording them.

In game Name: Clip

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?: 6 months+

How often do you play a week?: almost everyday

Any questions about the clan?: Do you guys play as bandits as well?

What can you bring to the clan?: HD recordings of our gameplay, and I communicate well with others.

Name: Jayke

TeamSpeak Name: Jayke

Why do you want to join?: support a team as sniper

Experience in game: countless kills as sniper with DMR and cz 550

Timezone: (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington

In game Name: Jayke

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? about 3 months now

How often do you play a week? 4-10 weekdays and most weekends depending if i go to town

Any questions about the clan? is it more pvp or survival?

What can you bring to the clan? Good cover as a sniper as well as good counter sniping/flanking

Name: Polkaman

TeamSpeak Name: Polkaman

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to experience playing DayZ in a group

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 7-8

Timezone: Mountain Time

Bio: I love shooter/racing games

In game Name: Polkaman

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 8-ish months

How often do you play a week? 4-5 weekdays, 5-10 weekends

Any questions about the clan? No

What can you bring to the clan? I can follow orders, do pretty much what's needed in the situation, am a decent marksman, also can fly.

Could you provide some information about the server please? Such as; custom loadouts, hosting location, custom buildings, settings ect..?

well custom loadouts are purchasabe, you can buy like ghillie suits and stuff im pretty sure, but just when spawning regularly you get a makarov and a map thats about it, hosting location tbh idk i just know its somewhere in the USA im on the east coast and i get pretty good connection. and their are custom buildings. alot of added in barracks and stores. also more spawn points for vehicles.

Name: LDSK0013

TeamSpeak Name: LDSK0013

Mic?: You know it

Why do you want to join?: Just started out, looking for a clan to have fun with. This game sucks starting out without a clan/ lone wolf.

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 3 (Yes I know, not experienced. But come on, I gotta learn somewhere)

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone -4

Bio: Loves long walks on the beach...Killing zombies (preferably on the beach)...and games that require teamwork (basically games that are the exact opposite of COD)

In game Name: JP (Original, I know)

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?: Arma series (3 months), DayZ (3 days)

How often do you play a week?: Everyday unless I have Drill for the National Guard (Weekends)

Any questions about the clan?: Favorite Cereal?

What can you bring to the clan?: I have a hd game capture and my charming good looks. Also, I have a college degree (I was told in high school that it was the magic ticket to win any application)

Name: Neil

TeamSpeak Name: neillyken

Why do you want to join?: i used to play with another clan for like 2 months but everyone left for irl reasons

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ): 6-7

Timezone: united kingdom

Bio: from uk im 16 dayz is my main game i have played it for a few months i am used to team play

In game Name: Neillyken

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?: i found arma through dayz so i have only been playing for a few months like 6 or something

How often do you play a week?: everyday really

Any questions about the clan?: no

What can you bring to the clan?: i have played dayz for like 6 months so i know quite alot about it

Name: Dmitry

TeamSpeak Name: TrackeR

Why do you want to join?: Serious , Mature , Tactical teamplay.

Experience in game : I played DayZ since May and got a 2 months break during September and October.

Timezone: CET

Bio: A Guy from Germany not native though.I have an experience with DayZ clans , although 15 people on the same ts room was a little of a clusterf*ck for me ingame.I left it 4 months ago and since then played with a friend or even lonewolfing. But even a lonewolf want to hunt in Pride.

In game Name: TrackeR

How often do you play a week? : I usually play 2-3 hours on Tuesday , Thursday , Friday; And almost whole weekend.

Any questions about the clan? : 1)What mods/maps for DayZ are you mostly playing? 2)Are you playing on EU or US servers?

What can you bring to the clan? : A decent , tactical and precise Marksmanship and cruel Maniac skills.(I mean Hatchet :lol:)

Edited by demenicon

Name:Jack Hutchens

TeamSpeak Name:no teamspeak yet

Mic?: hope to buy one as soon as possible

Why do you want to join?:to be part of a group and have fun

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)): 9

Timezone: US central

Bio: Just an average gamer who wants a clan to play and have fun with

In game Name: Jack

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? 8+ months

How often do you play a week? as of now, 4 time a week for about 5 hours each, in the coming weeks, will be able to play 7+ hours every day

Any questions about the clan? do any of you have experience as a heli copilot/gunner?

What can you bring to the clan? Lots of experience in piloting helicopters, both gunship and transport, and moderate sniping and cqc skills

Name: Jay

Teamspeak Name: Forrest Gump

Why do you want to join?: So I have some teammates watching my back in game and also have a laugh at the same time.

Experience: About 8.

Timezone: GMT

Bio: I like being friendly in game, but I wont hesitate to shoot in a life or death situation.

Ingame name: Forrest Gump

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Nearly 8 months.

How often do you play a week?: About 4 days a week on average.

Any questions about the clan?: Are we mainly bandits or friendly?

What can you bring to the clan?: I will do anything for the good of the team, and I know how to snipe. I also have a lot of knowledge of the map.