Immortal Technique

570 [Looking to Recruit] [Mature/Serious Dayz mod clan][18+ age requirement] [CCG Overpoch]

Ok so im not going to try to draw you in with some fancy title with big words in it, im just gonna get straight to the point, Hello everyone, my names Immortal and im a veteran DayZ mod player who's Ben playing for a long time off and on, I've ben in many different squads and clans and never really fit into many of them. I've just recently started getting back into the mod and I don't have any close friends or ex clan mates that really play. So what im looking to do is start my own clan/ squad of players on a fresh server, which i haven't picked yet, the server is still yet to be decided, id like to talk to my new members i will be recruiting before picking a server. The reason i want to start my own group is because I think most clans and groups out their are too big and don't get to know most of their members enough to have a close relationship with them, which is what i want, a close knit group of experienced players who like to have fun. I have bought a teamspeak for the clan already and once you put in an app i will give you the ip and password. I believe in quality over quantity and would rather have a more controllable amount of members than 10. my play times are mostly 10:30 pm-3am ish on weekdays and night times or early in the day on weekends. i play just about every day and i'm looking for members who play just as much as I do. So if you're willing to help me get this clan started put in an application below and ill get back to you ASAP, any questions let me know im sure their may be some because this is a fresh starting clan/ group,thanks :)

570 is RECRUITING

Players requirements:

**Experience in the game,

Will need to be over the age of 18( we do make exceptions)

**Be serious in what is needed to be done,

**Will need to be loyal to the squad,

**Members will need Team Speak and skype.

Have a decent mic/Headset.

Rules:

Do not attack your own clan/Teammates,

Do not steal from other clan members

Do not be rude in teamspeak

be in teamspeak when playing

Never exploit or use hacks of any kind,

Always listen to leaders and respect all members at all times,

If any rules are broken you will be dealt with severely.

wear clan tag when playing in game on DayZ

What we are looking for:

Experienced players who know what they are doing and can handle their own, Preferably high tier players.

Players who have a good sense of humor.

People who are going to be dedicated to playing with us, as we are not looking for people staying for a few days and leaving.

Players who can and will take leadership positions or recruitment positions to help get the clan started if needed.

Players who play frequently and will be dedicated to us and only us.

Please fill out this app, we will try to respond within 24 hours;

Name:

TeamSpeak Name:

Mic?:

Why do you want to join?:

Experience in game 1-10(Don't lie because we will find out ;)):

Timezone:

Bio:

In game Name:

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma?

How often do you play a week?

Any questions about the clan?

What can you bring to the clan?

Skype name(We may use this to contact you about joining):?

What other games are you currently playing?

Favorite flavor milkshake?

Are you willing to play new games with us?

What times do you usually play?

if you are accepted I will PM you the ts info and password or leave it in a comment below.

NOTE: This clan/group is brand new and its going to probably take time to get it rolling, i'm not looking for people who aren't going to stick with getting it working so please don't waste my time if you're not sure.)

Edited by Immortal Technique
  • Like 2

Name: Rob

TeamSpeak Name: RobbieM

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: Lot of my friend's have got out of playing dayz, I still really enjoy it and this seems like a good place to play with some people.

Experience in game: I've had DayZ about a two month's after it release. I've had more experience in amra 2 before DayZ mod was released.

Timezone: EST

Bio: Cool guy, Chill, Doesn't get mad of stupid shit, Has alot of experience in shooters.

In game Name: RobbieM

Name:Alex

TeamSpeak Name: pasta549

Why do you want to join?: For some nice teamates for DayZ

Experience in game:1-10: 4

Timezone: Canada

Bio:My name is Alex and I live in Canada

In game Name:PLAYER 1 (It's a Joke)

Name: Andrew

TeamSpeak Name: Andrew

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for people to play DayZ with

Experience in game: I have had for a few months now

Timezone: EST/GMT -5

Bio: I enjoy playing for fun. I don't like killing other players that much. I don't need much besides my trusty winchester

In game Name: Andrew

Name: Kris

TeamSpeak Name: Kris

Why do you want to join?: Seems good enough

Experience in game: Substancial

Timezone: 0 (uk)

Bio:Playing alot of Dayz Orgins atm

In game Name: Kris

Name:Will

TeamSpeak Name: Irish

Mic?:Yah

Why do you want to join?: Cause I want a group

Experience in game 1-10: 10

Timezone: Pacific

Bio: I dominate at pvp. Longest life was 53 days.

In game Name: Will, irish

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? Since it came out.

How often do you play a week? Whenever I can.

Name: Jared

TeamSpeak Name: Jared

Why do you want to join?: Bored of playing alone

Experience in game 1-10: 7

Timezone: Central

Bio: Calm guy that knows how to shoot and when to run/hide. My favorite vehicle is the PBX and other fast boats and is the reason why I like this map.

In game Name: Jared

How long have you been playing dayZ mod and or arma? About 6 months

How often do you play a week? About 5 times per week.

Any questions about the clan? Nope

Edited by d3st0r3r

Name: ashley

TeamSpeak Name:asho145

Mic?:yes

Why do you want to join?:i want to join because i look for a group of people to play and have fun with but that dont mess around but still have fun at the same time

Experience in game 1-10: about 7 im quite good at dayz

Timezone:gmt -0

Bio:i like playing for fun and enjoying the game and i like to try and be friendly to other players when i can

In game Name:asho145

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? about 4-5 months

How often do you play a week?4-5 times a week

Any questions about the clan?nope

Name: Chris

TeamSpeak Name: megaphone

Mic?: You know it

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have loved the Taviana map even before it was launched for DayZ and I feel that it is a far superior map compared to the other ones when it comes to DayZ. I feel the best way to experience this map fully would be to play with a group of like minded dedicated people who want to have fun, and also because I have found it extremely difficult to have fun in this map when playing Solo. Playing with others in DayZ adds a whole new dynamic to gameplay that I want to experience and be a part of.

Experience in game 1-10: 6

Timezone: GMT - 5 (Eastern Canada)

Bio: I'm 22 years old and live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. I enjoy playing games with teammates, especially DayZ and play quite frequently (4-6 nights a week + the weekend)

In game Name: Megaphone

How long have you ben playing dayZ mod and or arma? I have been playing since Operation Flashpoints release and only recently began playing the DayZ mod (about 4 months ago)

How often do you play a week? 4-6 weeknights + 1-2 evenings on the weekend

Any questions about the clan? When do I start? :P