willey.erd@oundleschool.org.uk

DayZ Alpha won't launch until launched !

Anyone who was against me is an idiot COD kiddie who will love it when the standalone comes out and you cant script kiddie your way to fame you chumps. The gaming industry is full of games, to keep peoples attention is almost impossible without an addicting game. If he had a 2 month paid vacation he could of choose to do it at some other time, again once in a life time chance to climb a mountain that AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE. It's cool I'll go on steam like a lot of people sick of waiting and pass the time with another game. Or hell might go out on the lake since I live in Big Bear or wait maybe go dirt bike riding. You see you little chumps I have a life unlike you. You see YOU are the one waiting every second for the SA to come out. At this point THEY LIED AGAIN. Six Months HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NOTHING. Sure release it in mid July, I really hope people still give a crap by then I know I'm bored with Chernarus map regardless of how good the stand alone is. Maybe they should of thought about making their own map instead of piggy backing off Arma's. Great business model :)

You jock minecraft yet that game completely sucks ass, maybe you should look for a game to model Dayz after with a little more ADULT crowd.

So you've sat here and trashed talked the game all of your posts, yet you hold the domain name for dayz.us and want to create a website around it. What kind of insanity is that?

So you've sat here and trashed talked the game all of your posts, yet you hold the domain name for dayz.us and want to create a website around it. What kind of insanity is that?

Anyone who rides dirt bikes inside of a big bear is clearly insane.

Anyone who was against me is an idiot COD kiddie who will love it when the standalone comes out and you cant script kiddie your way to fame you chumps. The gaming industry is full of games, to keep peoples attention is almost impossible without an addicting game. If he had a 2 month paid vacation he could of choose to do it at some other time, again once in a life time chance to climb a mountain that AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE. It's cool I'll go on steam like a lot of people sick of waiting and pass the time with another game. Or hell might go out on the lake since I live in Big Bear or wait maybe go dirt bike riding. You see you little chumps I have a life unlike you. You see YOU are the one waiting every second for the SA to come out.

Here you say that you have life and you can go play other games or go dirt biking. Why don't you do that but you're instead complaining that the game isn't out yet?

At this point THEY LIED AGAIN. Six Months HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NOTHING. Sure release it in mid July, I really hope people still give a crap by then I know I'm bored with Chernarus map regardless of how good the stand alone is. Maybe they should of thought about making their own map instead of piggy backing off Arma's. Great business model :)

You jock minecraft yet that game completely sucks ass, maybe you should look for a game to model Dayz after with a little more ADULT crowd.

And again DayZ forum shows how stupid some people are in the internet. I'd like to be a moderator and give some banhammer every time I see a post that says "It's been six months! Where's the game!?" "Rocket shouldn't have climbed that mountain!". What the hell do you care about how much more money Rocket could possibly squeeze out of this game? The people who really want to play something like DayZ can wait but CoD kiddies can't.

• Like 2

Reading that thread is very amusing.

What do that sick brains think, who they are? If anyone decide to climb Mount Everest, than really no one has a right, to talk such a shit about it!

Sure, we are all waiting, BUT Rocket and his team are humans like everyone here (I hope their is no Walker around here :D ) and we all have to respect, what they decide.

Let's hope, they do a great job with that standalone a we all can enjoy the game, whenever it will be released.

AND let's hope that this shit talking WoW-Kiddies will be gone soon, so that we can help getting the alpha better and better without reading such a shit day by day.

So have a good week people and excuse my English please.

Greetings from Germany B)

Hello, I just heard that on Sacriel's stream, who is good friend of Rocket (as far as i know) and they said on channel something like that:

"Release date for standalone: Dean Rocket Hall has said that closed alpha testing has begun to those invited, but won't be available for the streamers who have been invited until they have assessed it a bit more. We do not yet know when that is, but rough estimates are within the next few motnhs. (and yes, we have been invited and will be streaming it all the time!)"

Does it mean.... What?

Hello, I just heard that on Sacriel's stream, who is good friend of Rocket (as far as i know) and they said on channel something like that:

"Release date for standalone: Dean Rocket Hall has said that closed alpha testing has begun to those invited, but won't be available for the streamers who have been invited until they have assessed it a bit more. We do not yet know when that is, but rough estimates are within the next few motnhs. (and yes, we have been invited and will be streaming it all the time!)"

Does it mean.... What?

It means that the situation is the same as it's been for some time. Nothing new.

You know he could just not even release the game... He retains that right, just like he retains the right to not release it till it's ready. You haven't given him a single dime of your's for the SA. He has taken no ones money in the community for the game and therefore owes no one anything (except most likely BI).....

http://www.eurogamer...-set-a-date-now

Read the article and do some research before judging, moron.

<< We're not going to say when that is >>

For fucks sake he meant it will be released in a SPECIFIC WEEK, but didn't say when is that week.

Facepalm.

Edited by Hosty

<< We're not going to say when that is >>

For fucks sake he meant it will be released in a SPECIFIC WEEK, but didn't say when is that week.

Facepalm.

That makes sense actually. I must've fucked up while reading it, sorry :P

• Like 1

That makes sense actually. I must've fucked up while reading it, sorry :P

Don't worry you're not the only one, at least you had the common sense to read between the lines so to speak.

i'll gladly wait till summer, or even next xmas for this release

ARMA 2 is the greatest game of all time. Even though you have to sell you left nut for a GPU and to make a blood-oath for hackers.

In my opinion release this month or never release. Fan base is bleeding and the hardcore fans are losing their patience! There was an interview with Dean saying that Cars are coming on August-September well I think the ALPHA should release earlier than cars as he said he needs feedback before vehicles so Release this month.

In my opinion release this month or never release.

In my opinion shut up NOW or play the standalone NEVER. >:(

Your opinion is worth a bullshit! Did you ask more than 90 % of the community? I guess no. So please, just wait and keep on playing with your sand toys. :P

Edited by Terrorviktor

Im starting to see it from that side :

If it was released this summer or even before , we would sit inside all day long playing and not being outside in the sun :D

The game will come...

And it will be great.

Even more on a rainy , cold and stormy day and night.

right i've been away for 2 weeks, browsing the thread it looks like a date has been set but not publically released any other info i should know about ?

right i've been away for 2 weeks, browsing the thread it looks like a date has been set but not publically released any other info i should know about ?

Dean became an uncle.

• Like 3

Im starting to see it from that side :

If it was released this summer or even before , we would sit inside all day long playing and not being outside in the sun :D

The game will come...

And it will be great.

Even more on a rainy , cold and stormy day and night.

I'm far away from the sun for weeks man... i don't care :D

@BlindOMan The vocabulary you use shows your lower intelligibility and your low education level. You are a troll and you probably haven't seen anything about the game, I bet you don't even own the mod. So leave this forum and READ information about community and it's needs and targets. Go back to your cave ........no one asked your lower criticism

Edited by kanars

@BlindOMan The vocabulary you use shows your lower intelligibility and your low education level. You are a troll and you probably haven't seen anything about the game, I bet you don't even own the mod. So leave this forum and READ information about community and it's needs and targets. Go back to your cave Himmler........no one asked your lower criticism

Nah mate, he was right, sitting in the forums and complaining won't make it release faster. Go out, have a life, and wait for it ffs.

Just don't get the delay, yes delay the full game, get that polished etc, but we're waiting for an alpha, just chuck it out, it's an alpha, its meant to be broke, its going to be broke, just let us get cracking on it and coming up with solutions and problems.

I don't care what the UI looks like or if the lunging animation is off, again it's an alpha.

• Like 4

Steam summer sale is going to be on very soon, maybe so as not to get DayZ too populated they might release it then.