willey.erd@oundleschool.org.uk

DayZ Alpha won't launch until launched !

Shields Fraggle, SHIELDS.

Not sheilds.

It's OK, I actually meant sheds anyway. I like putting up sheds.

• Like 1

Fine with me...I have plenty of ways to make the current mod...fun.

The later the Standalone is released, the better it shall be.

It's as if people don't know how to be entertained during the period of SA not being out.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

I'm totally about to rage. Totally.

Should I ban you now?

• Like 4

I'm going to throw rocks at people! Take that and that! I'm honestly okay with it being released later. Great things take time and effort to make and I'd rather have that over some rushed out garbage.

Edited by Swordfish

Well there goes my Dear SausageKingofChicago advice forum idea.

• Like 5

He created the Rocket image thread, it's pretty unbanneable.

• Like 1

Tomorrows grocery check list,

• Chloroform
  • Black painted water pistol
  • Rag
  • Bleach
  • Rope
  • Duct tape
  • Zip ties
  • Shampoo
  • One way plane ticket
  • Ky jelly warming gel
  • Sleeping pills
  • 8 pair clean sheets
  • Fake license plates
  • Passports
  • Blonde wig
  • Hetstaine
  • Metallica CD's
  • Dayz t-shirts
  • One bill of sale to a skooner
  • Whiskey and Rum

We are on our way Dean dont fight it let it pour over you.

• Like 9

Don't forget the

• Dayz forum mod lookalike blow up dolls
  • Fairy wings
  • Hall and Oates best of cd
  • Rollie papers..xlarge
  • Eyeshadow

• Like 6

Personally, you've all upset me. I hope you all get the *lurgy* (that's cooties to you colonials)

i think.

Cooties affects your scrotum doesn't it?

Cooties is something all members of the opposite sex (male or female) have when you are a little kid.

• Like 1

Hall is looking at a possible Kickstarter-inspired distribution model, where players would pay certain amounts to opt into the alpha and snag other goodies, in tiers.

Those aren't donations, those are micro-transactions. So micro-transactions during an Alpha. Pay for Alpha ARMA3, pay for Alpha DayZ. You greedy jerks are just barely less cancerous than WarZ.

Edited by gummy52
Mind the language.

Those aren't donations, those are micro-transactions. So micro-transactions during an Alpha. Pay for Alpha ARMA3, pay for Alpha DayZ. You greedy cunts are just barely less cancerous than WarZ.

Now you're just trolling, no one could possibly be that stupid.... right? RIGHT?

/weepsforhumanity

Edited by Kra

Are we still going to be able to see the testers playing?

I recall being told we would be able to see this, and still nothing bar some cam screen videos, didny some of you actualy advertise you would he posting?

Not to worry, Game of Thrones can occupy my time till then, you know where you stand with that!

Thank you Kra.

I typed up 2 different responses to gummy's post, but both ended up just unable to express how ridiculous it is.

Alpha access allows you to play the game throughout development AND on release. How does that make BI "greedy cunts"?

If anything they're taking less money!

I'm holding judgement on the sales model until the minute Rocket takes my card details.

Jumping to conclusions based on gaming journo articles as opposed to official anouncements is usually a bad move.

Alpha access allows you to play the game throughout development AND on release. How does that make BI "greedy cunts"?

If anything they're taking less money!

• Like 2

Are we still going to be able to see the testers playing?

I recall being told we would be able to see this, and still nothing bar some cam screen videos, didny some of you actualy advertise you would he posting?

Not to worry, Game of Thrones can occupy my time till then, you know where you stand with that!

I think he said that this will be in probably in june when they are going to test with more people ( after reviewing the situation and before alpha release that is :P )

Lets just release the full game now, retail!!!

warz much

Only in the dayz forums can you go from sheds to ban threats, throwing rocks at people, bad sausage advice, kidnapping and chloforming Rocket, eyeshadow, cooties explanations (which was correct btw), kids who care and share,greedy cancerous cunts, game of thrones, a sales model judgement a June release and lawsuits..all on one small page.

You make no sense and..and..i think I love you dayz forums. :wub:

well lust anyway. Like how when i look at my neighbour through the blinds.. when he she is shaving.

• Like 6

Only in the dayz forums can you go from sheds to ban threats, throwing rocks at people, bad sausage advice, kidnapping and chloforming Rocket, eyeshadow, cooties explanations (which was correct btw), kids who care and share,greedy cancerous cunts, game of thrones, a sales model judgement a June release and lawsuits..all on one small page.

Welcome to the Wild West...

This is how it's wanted, this is how it is...

• Like 3