willey.erd@oundleschool.org.uk

DayZ Alpha won't launch until launched !

Jgut90 yeah like I said it's a general thing they would do anyway..... like saying I am developing this sunday. MC is one of the things they do since months ago check the devblog about it they don't do something new with mocap just fixes this is not a new info.

Changing weapons while moving was one of the things they moccapped this week.

• Like 1

That's what I mean. They never said in puplic what was the mocap about. How do you know?? Moderators have extra information?? The only thing said in public was just the fact that they are moccaping nothing said about Why?What?When?. That is the point of my conversation with the other guys that as a fan and a consumer I would like to get more information about the developing progress if I won't no problem I just wanted to menton that on a thread with the scheduled review. The review is the major fact we never got full informed about that's why. Sorry for making you answer and thnx for reading my opinion.

That's what I mean. They never said in puplic what was the mocap about. How do you know?? Moderators have extra information?? The only thing said in public was just the fact that they are moccaping nothing said about Why?What?When?. That is the point of my conversation with the other guys that as a fan and a consumer I would like to get more information about the developing progress if I won't no problem I just wanted to menton that on a thread with the scheduled review. The review is the major fact we never got full informed about that's why. Sorry for making you answer and thnx for reading my opinion.

This was posted by Rocket on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1h6ah3/a_photo_from_todays_mocap_sessionand_a_clue_about/carfmx2?context=3

To answer your question though yes, moderators are privy to some extra information since we are all involved in closed testing, obviously we can't talk about anything that Rocket hasn't already made public though. Rocket spends a lot of time on Reddit, you are best following his feed if you want to keep up with everything he says.

http://www.reddit.com/user/Rocket2guns

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 2

Oh sorry then I am mistaken about the Mocap we did get information I just didn't search this site I check Tumblr and twitter. Thanks for sending me this link. I hope there is more information on this site but I have to search really hard to get it. If you find any comments on release date or price share! :D thnx

Oh sorry then I am mistaken about the Mocap we did get information I just didn't search this site I check Tumblr and twitter. Thanks for sending me this link. I hope there is more information on this site but I have to search really hard to get it. If you find any comments on release date or price share! :D thnx

This is the closest we have to a release date (posted 15 days ago)

any soldiers out there? If so, I just set the left and right of arcs.

It's not going to be next week (jet lag, etc...). But it's not going to be longer than two months. It will be somewhere in between.

Why not set a date? Because we don't need too, and we don't want to force something out with a glaring game breaking bug just because we set a date, when we didn't need to in the first place.

Furthermore, we have scrapped the keys-in-blocks idea and going for a full access alpha. This means we need to be damn sure our central server will hold whatever load might be thrown at it.

http://www.reddit.co...ikwji?context=3

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 2

Again thank you for spending your time answering I really appreciate that!

Jgut90 yeah like I said it's a general thing they would do anyway..... like saying I am developing this sunday. MC is one of the things they do since months ago check the devblog about it they don't do something new with mocap just fixes this is not a new info.

Well there's really not much they can tell us because they are probably polishing out the bugs so they could get the alpha out already.

I don't think they're adding more stuff in it yet. When alpha is released then that's the time they would add the new stuff so we could comment/criticize on them.

About a week ago, Rocket gave a release window of about a week, and today is Sunday :/

you misunderstood that one ...

:facepalm:

Well, about a week ago he did announce they had set a release window and today is in fact Sunday. Can't argue with them facts!

• Like 3

They're releasing it in a window now?

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3

Anyone who was against me is an idiot COD kiddie who will love it when the standalone comes out and you cant script kiddie your way to fame you chumps. The gaming industry is full of games, to keep peoples attention is almost impossible without an addicting game. If he had a 2 month paid vacation he could of choose to do it at some other time, again once in a life time chance to climb a mountain that AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE. It's cool I'll go on steam like a lot of people sick of waiting and pass the time with another game. Or hell might go out on the lake since I live in Big Bear or wait maybe go dirt bike riding. You see you little chumps I have a life unlike you. You see YOU are the one waiting every second for the SA to come out. At this point THEY LIED AGAIN. Six Months HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NOTHING. Sure release it in mid July, I really hope people still give a crap by then I know I'm bored with Chernarus map regardless of how good the stand alone is. Maybe they should of thought about making their own map instead of piggy backing off Arma's. Great business model :)

You jock minecraft yet that game completely sucks ass, maybe you should look for a game to model Dayz after with a little more ADULT crowd.

Edited by dayzus

Anyone who was against me is an idiot COD kiddie who will love it when the standalone comes out and you cant script kiddie your way to fame you chumps. The gaming industry is full of games, to keep peoples attention is almost impossible without an addicting game. If he had a 2 month paid vacation he could of choose to do it at some other time, again once in a life time chance to climb a mountain that AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE. It's cool I'll go on steam like a lot of people sick of waiting and pass the time with another game. Or hell might go out on the lake since I live in Big Bear or wait maybe go dirt bike riding. You see you little chumps I have a life unlike you. You see YOU are the one waiting every second for the SA to come out. At this point THEY LIED AGAIN. Six Months HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NOTHING. Sure release it in mid July, I really hope people still give a crap by then I know I'm bored with Chernarus map regardless of how good the stand alone is. Maybe they should of thought about making their own map instead of piggy backing off Arma's. Great business model :)

Fcuk You Bro

Fcuk You Bro

Someone took that the way I wanted them too, back at you script kiddie.

Fcuk You Bro

It is spelled "fuck". Sorry if I'm being a cnut.

Edited by Terrorviktor
  • Like 3

Yeah. Just get the keyloggersys32del.exe off a torrent, run as admin, and enjoy.

Are you telling people how to get a hacked and stolen SA version to work ?

If so you will be bannished.

Explain yourself.

It is spelled "fuck". Sorry if I'm being a cnut.

It is spelled "cunt". Sorry if I'm being an ahssole.

• Like 1

Are you telling people how to get a hacked and stolen SA version to work ?

If so you will be bannished.

Explain yourself.

not sure if you're serious or not but if you look at the filename he's clearly very much against people downloading what may be virus infected files.

not sure if you're serious or not but if you look at the filename he's clearly very much against people downloading what may be virus infected files.

If that is so, all is good.

I'm not happy with the direction this Topic is heading.

Back on Topic,,,all.

They're releasing it a window now?

well it made me laugh fraggles :)

I think anticipation kills our brains hahaha we were on topic when I posted 3 hours ago hahahaha

Edited by kanars

You jock minecraft yet that game completely sucks ass, maybe you should look for a game to model Dayz after with a little more ADULT crowd.

• Like 1