soulsil11

The things you're not proud of. What you did in Dayz. Tell us your stories.

I was friendly, then a guy,(he will be called bandit), shot at me while i was looting, all i had was a hatchet, but a makarov vs a hatchet is a sure kill right? No. I got shot once of the eight bullets. I charged the dude and killed him, then looted him. Later was running on the beach when i heard gunshots and found bandit, killing zombies with his back to the ocean. I was like, hmmm this seems like karma. So i ran behind him and hatcheted him in the back/ neckish area, he goes down unconscious. I break his legs then take all his stuff. I left him for the zombies to finish off. I ran to a bridge when a hacker made everyone come together and everyone shot each other, so i died. But i killed two guys before i went down so all was good.

Once in the power station outside Elektro, I bumped into a guy with a Ghillie Suit. I was a fresh spawn and had no weapons or means of defending myself, so I figured I was pretty much dead. But it turns out he'd just been in a pretty brutal firefight and was losing tons of blood and didn't have any bandages. He said all he had was a blood bag and asked if I could bandage him and use his blood bag to give him a transfusion. I told him I was all out of bandages (I actually had two in my inventory) but told him I'd give him a transfusion. He dropped the blood bag on the ground and asked me to hurry because he was at 2400 blood. I picked it up, then in what was far from my finest hour, I ran off with the blood bag. He shouted some profanities through direct chat and shot at me with his Bizon, but luckily he fainted before he could kill me. I used one of my bandages to patch myself up then waited for him to bleed out while he abused the hell out of me in side chat. Once he was dead, I went back and looted his corpse. Got myself very nicely geared up.

Even though I technically didn't kill him, I still totally screwed him over so I feel kind of bad about it. But in retrospect, if I gave him the blood transfusion then there was a good chance that he might've just killed me afterwards for all I know, so I probably made the right call.

Ok then here we go....

I had just recently spawned in the god forsaken hell hole that is Kamenka so I started my jog a long the coast after some 10-15 mins of running I encountered a bus that was in good condition, so I hopped in and floored it to Cherno as there had been some location revealing chatter over comms.

Upon arriving in Cherno I see a group of about 4-5 guys hanging around one of those VW Golf looking things and assumed they were trying to fix it up, so with this in mind I do a sharp turn onto the grass where they were and slammed the bus directly into the group!

Two of then were killed in the collision two more lying there broken, battered and bruised...

The car was left smoking and the bus in tact so using some excellent hit and run tactics I sped off into Cherno where I hit a road block and took out one of the wheel on the bus.

It was at this point shit was going to hit the fan as I assumed these guys would hunt me down after a few minutes of scrambling round I found the weapon of the gods...... A trusty axe!

Following this I did an immediate uturn and set course for the crime scene and to my surprise there was still one guy sitting there repairing the car. I initiated conversation with the guy which went something like this....

Yo dude you ok? I saw that crazy fucker in the bus....

Yeah I'm ok just wanna fix this and get outta here....

No worries I'll lend a hand if you can give me a ride...

Ok help me find another wheel...

It was at this point he turned back to fix up the motor and was somewhat shocked when I found the wheel and pit it on the floor behind him.... Then sunk my axe into his face looted his and his buddies bodies grabbed the wheels then did off!!

I did feel guilty but by the time I got out of Cherno this was overcome with a sense of achievement as I had single handedly wiped out this minor clan!

Safe to say I got some major abuse over comms but who had all their stuff, and I never saw them again!

God how do I explain this. First of all I feel horrible and I want to apologise to the person involved in this (You will know who you are), i'd be happy to give you back your gear as an apology, but not your Huey. 

So I was playing along with my friend on a certain Australian server, making it to Devil's castle. Once we made it there I noticed a player, who we shall refer to as 'GF' for the purposes of this story, was online. He had be online almost constantly for the last couple of days i'd been playing, he seemed friendly. I was chatting with him over side and he mentioned he had a Huey, and he offered to pick me up and dropped me and my friend of at Sol. By the way he talked and the constant mentioning of his mother I can only assume he was a younger player. He mentioned that the fuel was leaking and that he'd been fixing up that heli for ages. After picking us up he took us to sol and we got off, but as he left I began to be flooded by zombies. Bleeding and infected, I called for help, selflessly he came back, fuel still leaking and began to land. I quickly patched my self and administered antibiotics while the zombies were attracted to the heli. He had come back to save me, so I shot him in the face through the windshield and took his heli. He said something through chat then logged.

He was nice and I'd committed my first true act of dickery in this game. But at least I got a Heli.

Got sniped as a newspawn, and I put in one of Kratos's quotes into sidechat.

"I WILL have my revenge!"

10 minutes later, I plant a tent on his cowardly sniper spot, which sends him flying into space.

Lesson learned: Never snipe Cherno. Just don't.

Saw someone sniping newspawns in cherno, and he ended up killing me 5 minutes after I had respawned. He was one of those dicks who didn't even loot the bodies. He just made fun of the unarmed people he killed for negative reactions. So, I found his wookie spot on sniper hill, and planted a tent on his legs. I tazed him, ran away, and then his legs collided with the tent, and he was sent into space.

Runon sentences ftw.

• Like 1

I landed a helicopter too hard...on a survivor....... I was a bandit anyways.......

I helped out a noob once, flew him round heli crashes to get geared up. He got pretty well kitted out, ghillie and a m24 along with a few items like nvgs etc. I said he has enough to make it by himself so we went our seperate ways, about an hour later I was leaving base to go help someone else (My base is above Pobeda dam so its pretty much an untravvled path) and this guy says over side chat 'Hey Mitch, I see you in the heli! He was 500m from base. I thought what the fuck? Why is this guy way out here?!?! So I said to him, 'Hey man, I'll come down and pick you up" Meanwhile I was talking to a squad member in TeamSpeak, I said to him 'As soon as I go prone, shoot this guy'. I blood bagged the guy then went prone, 3 dmr shots from my mate rang out amongst the silence and the kill message showed up on screen. I waited till the next kill message came up and I said I killed the guy who died and blamed him for being a sniper! I then took the noobs gear back to him on the coast and took him up to NWAF, me and my mate both felt really bad for doing what we did. You have to protect your stuff at all costs though!

When I am taking a wander on my server I like to vandalise shit. If I come across any vehicles in perfect working order I use my machete to slash the tyres. Once, I came across a camp with 7 vehicles and 4 tents FULL of loot. I slashed all the tyres, emptied all the weapons and supplies into the tents and then burnt them.

I am actually quite proud of this :blush:

Edited by Dr.Duff

Saw an aggro to balota magazines. Reloaded my Double Barrel with pellets. Peeked ready to fire. He had a gun, aiming down the sights and screaming friendly so terrifyingly heartbreakingly. It was too late though. I saw projectiles hit his whole body and head. Too late... Felt so shitty then. He was a noob as he said it on a sidechat before.

Back in 2012, when I was a straight KoSer, I once probably spent 2+ hours straight (no death, a few close calls though) sniping players in Elektro from various sniper points (some well known to most, some not so well known hehe). Don't entirely regret, because it was fun, and it was great sniper practice, but definitely not the sort of player I want to be now.

I actually still have the little notepad where I counted tallied my kills, 27 kills, 7 escaped/logged off.

Edited by LiftCore

Agreed to meet a Czech guy who was unaware of my previous killing spree. Lured him in wih promises of AntiBiotics. He met me. Told him the Anti's were in the car. He actually gets into th car. I empty an entire DMR mag into him, loot his corpse quickly, then hop into his Humvee and drive off.

Hunkered down with a buddy in a densely wooded area with a huey hovering overhead.  I aimed up at the chin glass of the huey with my m4 holo and thought "hmmm wonder if I can nail the pilot thru that".  My single shot was shortly followed with me yelling "move move move move!" as the now pilotless huey plowed straight down onto my buddys head.  Ooops sooorry

the worst thing i have done on dayz was well really bad and i wish i had not have done it but here goes

it starts off with me and my two friends as we went to elektro we met this guy who had a thing with with saying friendly so we let him join us and for a good two hours we were having fun we even watched a heli crash right in front of us [not really about 40 to 80 meters i have a bad jaugement in meters [sorry for spelling] as we looted the dead people i think wait don't remember but i got a nice DMR  with 3 mags i think anyway we made it to where we were going to drop off our new friend but he said "okey guys i have had fun but now i must do what my group demands" and the fuck pulled a gun on me but before we could shoot him we where surronded by a group of his friends and had to put our guns down lets say 3 vs 7 turned into 2 vs 3 and my friend was injured and to the reason why they died well its a little explosive with 3 frags thats all okey but yea we had a plan where they would take pot shots at my friend while snuck around but these guys where deadly as they were on to our plan but they did not expect me to crawl and my friend was the sneaker well it worked and we injured the 2 and killed the third with them not expecting the better shot to be the one carwling torwards them but as soon as they realised it was to late before we took them in a wrong way of my friend shooting them in the legs [they forgot he was their] and me shooting the third guy but we torturd them and got them to tell us their base [i forgot how] and than get exacuted them by taking their pkm and shooting it into the air untill their was nothing left [we were no good with it] and even after all that they did i still flet sad as that was the frist time i have ever done something like that before it was quite moralising for me and my friend...... well that was this storyand you don't want to hear what i did to that camp you do not want to know one hint RPG boom!

Yesterday at Solnichy, A hero helped me to repair the S1203 Van, he wasnt in good condition. We worked together to repair it, I shared some of my food and drink with him so that he may gain some blood before getting killed. He found me a fueltank and 2 wheels. We repaired the Van, refueled it. He had a crowbar in his hand, and I had a shotgun with just 1 bullet. I didnt want to do it but I needed his backpack so desperately, so I can go away and build my camp far at north. And I didnt want to share it...

So I told him that I put some food in the Van just for extra to help him, as soon as he take a look at the inventory, I shot him with shotgun in the head. Now I have a coyote backpack, and living peacefully somewhere at North...

I tried to speak to someone in Cherno when I was a fresh spawn and he told me to "F**K OFF!".

I followed him all the way to Berizino watching him looting and so on (I picked up and Enfield on the way), he was being very careful so it took ages, at least an hour or so. I waited for him to loot the hospital and the military camp and and then killed him in cold blood and took all of his gear. I really wish he'd have known it was me that finished him though.

Dedication to the game my brotha. Lil' bitches aint gon disrespect you like that again, nuhuh!

And the best thing to say after killing someone in cold blood is "I would only expect the same" LOL

Lets see.... Worst thing.

One day, I was in a really bad mood. Me and my buddy were pretty well geared on a server that we were regulars on. We usually played the passive type role, looting and only killing if we were shot at or in danger. That day, I decided enough was enough. I was sick of being nice. We grabbed our SUV and all the mags we could carry, and st off for the coast. When we came across a fresh spawn, or anyone for that matter, we got out. We told them over direct to drop everything and if they didn't comply or speak english, we killed them. If they ran, we killed them. If they came after us, we killed them. We probably killed a total of 5 or 6 fresh spawns and 3 geared players before we found someone to drop all their gear and accompany us to the SUV. His name was Timothy (innocent name).

While he was in the SUV, we explained to them that they were now our 'bitch' and to refer to me as Bubba and my friend as Big Daddy (yeah, I know. rofl). We told him that he would be doing our bidding, and would keep us from getting our hands dirty. If he complied the entire time, we'd give him gear. We gave him a machete, and proceeded to drive down the coast. Whenever we saw a fresh spawn, me and my friend would both get out, shoot them in the legs, taunt them, and instruct Timothy to go up and hack their brains out with a machete.

Honest to god, Timothy was hesitant the first few times, and he even apologized to the people before ruthlessly killing them. After awhile, he got used to it. He'd gladly get out and start running towards them to hack them to pieces before we had even shot them.

Timothy murdered 22 fresh spawns that day. Much blood was spilled.

When it was all over and done with, I was ready to log out... I had Timothy get out of the car, Iturned to him and said:

"Timothy?"

Timothy replied: "What Bubba?" (ROFLMFAO)

"Do you see an orange light anywhere by me?"

"No."

"Well, you're on candid camera bitch."

I then shot Timothy in the face point blank with my CCO. A clean death followed.

Timothy logged out. Me and my friend giggled but mourned the loss of Timothy. And we logged off.

Why did I kill poor Timothy?

I ain't goin' down for that shit.

Edited by OfficerRaymond
  • Like 2

acturly i remember now the worst thing i have done is lead 4 survivors to their doom b giving them a lift and than stopping at a gas pump and thowing down a big shoot out none of them got the chance but i needed to get  better gear turned out to be one of those nice clans well they were nice with the equipment on their bodies :] but i regreted it imeaditly they said on side chat that they wanted a lift to a battle field to help some people out and that i won't get away with this right now my charaicter is now on a hill with plenty of surplies but still, i needed those surplies

sorry for bad spelling i type fast and don't bother to fix it up if i did not notice it

shadowolf signing off

One of things I wasn't to proud of was when I was in Electro supermarket , and there were two heli's over Electro, having what I'd call a mini war. From what I guessed via the side chat was that one of the helicopters were a friendly clan and the other were a bandit clan.

I watched from the safely of the school, as both helicopters  tried to destroy each other. I was armed with a DMR, and decided that I'd try and at least lend a hand to the friendly helicopter, as I set my sights up and fired a lot of shots into the pilot of one the heli's, I managed to take him out...resulting in the helicopter crashing to the ground. I was pretty proud of what I'd just done, but that soon turned into regret as it turned out I took out the wrong helicopter, that's right I killed the friendly people.

I suppose I got what I deserved as the bandit helicopter soon killed me off, karma huh?

I had just spawned in elektro and picked up a lee enfield. I came across i player he had a pistol with no ammo and an alice pack. I told him

"drop your weapon or die!"

He did. Then shamelessly I marched him at gunpoint into the occean and made him swim til I couldn't see him.

He logged about 200 meters out.

I shot a man in Cherno, just to watch him die.

When you here that church bell ringing do you hang your head and cry?

I just bought the game. I spawned at Cap Galova. I found a crowbar in a barn. On my way to Elektro, I see two noobs. One is dead, and the other one, probably his friend, is guarding his body with a crowbar. I walk to him and I say I'm friendly. He replies with that he's friendly.

We decided whe should team up and go find Elektro. But first, he wanted to wait till his friend came back. But, he was poor on blood and was feinting all the time. I decided I would drag his body all around for fun. He didn't like it and became angry. I dragged him into the water. Which made him even more angry. When I let him go he ran to me and started hitting me with his crowbar. I dodged his hits and started to hit back. I didn't missed but he feinted again. Instead of making peace through voicechat I ravaged his body with my crowbar  :D  (if u catch my meaning).

He wasn't very happy with me;D

I can't really say that I'm proud of it, but he did attack me. It did make me feel good.

A couple of times when I found guns ive never had before I killed the first person I seen just to try them out. Damn it feels good to get that off my chest.