soulsil11

The things you're not proud of. What you did in Dayz. Tell us your stories.

i had just spawned in cherno from a previous log out and just ran straight into the fire station found a m16 with only one mag <_<, so i decide to check out the grocery store i see a player running unarmed and seem him go through back entrance. i confront him with the m16 he saw me and we just stood there for like 4 seconds he left through the back and just stood waiting in the back i follow him and still point my m16, i wanted to type and say drop all your goods and we can both turn around and go. but before i could finish typing he pulled out a axe and i used my instincts...... i told him im sorry and explained why i shot him and he says he was gonna use it for zombies

the moral here is you never know, but you do feel bad sometimes

• Like 2

its easy for him to say he was gonna use it on zombies when hes the one who lost, you did the right thing

• Like 2

A guy asked me if I wanted to team up, I said "Sure", 20 minutes later and I'm still using an M9 and he's had this AK74 for ages and refuses to shoot people, he'd rather hide.

I offed him with my axe while he was looting.

• Like 4

I tried to speak to someone in Cherno when I was a fresh spawn and he told me to "F**K OFF!".

I followed him all the way to Berizino watching him looting and so on (I picked up and Enfield on the way), he was being very careful so it took ages, at least an hour or so. I waited for him to loot the hospital and the military camp and and then killed him in cold blood and took all of his gear. I really wish he'd have known it was me that finished him though.

• Like 17

I tried to speak to someone in Cherno when I was a fresh spawn and he told me to "F**K OFF!".

I followed him all the way to Berizino watching him looting and so on (I picked up and Enfield on the way), he was being very careful so it took ages, at least an hour or so. I waited for him to loot the hospital and the military camp and and then killed him in cold blood and took all of his gear. I really wish he'd have known it was me that finished him though.

I get this feeling so often.

• Like 1

I once beat my nan as she accidently turned the internet off while I playing DayZ...

• Like 21

I once beat my nan as she accidently turned the internet off while I playing DayZ...

okay i meant in dayz not sarcastic real life lol

okay i meant in dayz not sarcastic real life lol

aha! i know :) i was just messing about :D

LOL

• Like 1

First time on lingor. Some guy was whining in side chat about PvP....i saw some distant flares, in a city, saw some people standing around talking. They threw flares towards a school. A person ran up the second floor on the balcony. I took a pop shot with the Enfield...he went down. I watched because i could see his crumpled body on the roof. It was my first true cold blooded shooting.

He died one minute later and my name popped up, one of those shitty carebare servers with distance/kill messages etc...It said Trizzo killed X...

In side chat, "Why trizzo, why". "Why". It was the same person who had been previously killed and complained. I know that feeling to well. I logged out havn't blod killed an inccocent in cold blood since.

Edited by Trizzo

After about an hour and a half or so of initial looting using a fresh spawn i came across a heli north of cherno, freshly spawned i think (didnt know there was a heli spawn there) complete with a player trying to repair it. He spotted me upon my approach and asked if i was friendly to which of course i replied 'yes' as i always do when equipped with anything less than military grade weaponry. He informed me he had a toolbox (which i did not) and he was in the process of repairing the heli, did i want to help ? I thought why not ! So for about another half an hour we gathered the parts we needed which he fitted, when completed i proceeded to unleash the entire contents of my lee enfield into him took his gear and flew to northwest... its safe to say he was a little upset as indicated by his sidechatter.

• Like 6

After about an hour and a half or so of initial looting using a fresh spawn i came across a heli north of cherno, freshly spawned i think (didnt know there was a heli spawn there) complete with a player trying to repair it. He spotted me upon my approach and asked if i was friendly to which of course i replied 'yes' as i always do when equipped with anything less than military grade weaponry. He informed me he had a toolbox (which i did not) and he was in the process of repairing the heli, did i want to help ? I thought why not ! So for about another half an hour we gathered the parts we needed which he fitted, when completed i proceeded to unleash the entire contents of my lee enfield into him took his gear and flew to northwest... its safe to say he was a little upset as indicated by his sidechatter.

dont take this the wrong way but danm that was rather crule
  • Like 2

By rights the heli was in theory 75 percent owned by him, he found it, he fitted the parts... so i performed a hostile takeover.

I had recently spawned near Elektro and managed to pick up a Lee Enfield in a nearby barn.

In the distance I spotted someone prone, shuffling down the road making their way into Elektro, confused as to what the hell he was doing I got a better vantage point and watched him.

He caught the attention of a zombie, sat up and killed the zombie with a hangun, immediately crumpling back to the ground and continued to shuffle away.

Okay, his legs are broken and he's armed and will probably then fire at me if he sees me. Great.

I followed him a little around the general outskirts a little north of Elektro and I saw him stop in a little clearing for a couple of minutes, I was thinking about just putting him out of his misery and leaving to go loot the Power Station nearby.

Suddenly, 2 other guys came out of nowhere right next to him, all kitted up with what I could identify as some sort of rifle (Turned out to be a DMR) and some variant of the M4 ( I can't remember what exactly) and started to fix up our little shuffling buddy.

They had their backs turned to me and I just decided 'Ahh, fuck it, waited here far too long, can't let my haul get away' and I cracked both of his guardian angels and immediately left my vicinity after ringing the dinner bell for all our life-challenged friends.

I made my way down to where the bodies lay and the guy was panicking and had apparently ran out of ammo and begged me to fix his legs for them and told me one of the players was bringing him morphine. I agreed to leave a morphine on the corpses and not to shoot him before I left. Since he was talking to me through voice-chat I hadn't really been paying attention to his name, but just as I was leaving I said goodbye in Direct Chat to which he responded and I noticed his name as someone who had shot me when I spawned in a day or two earlier.

Me being the petty person that I am decided to head back to the body, swap out the M4 for the Lee Enfield and fire off a few shots before quickly switching back and running off. The level of hell I brought down on that guy I feel quite bad for but I did find it hilarious at the time.

He didn't find it so funny.

Karma being the cruel mistress that she is meant that I managed to survive about 20 mins while I looked for some basic gear I didn't manage to loot (Compass, Map etc) and I was shot by some wonder-kid camping Elektro with an AS50.

Oh well, time to start again. Again.

• Like 7

The cruelest thing I've ever done to anyone was back when I played Arma 2 free. I was on a zombie sandbox server and I had just spawned near Balota. Anyone that's played this kind of server knows that you start out with a gun depending on the class you chose. I started out with an SVD. I went to a hill that was overlooking a power plant looking area. I was with a guy I had met on my way to the hill and he also had a sniper. He had a DMR. We took our positions on the hill and marked on the map that there was a heli near us. It was 104m from me and it said "Heli, no fuel". So every time someone came over, we shot them. After about 10 separate kills people caught on.

So we then moved to a different position in the Balota Air Strip. We marked a heli on the map and people came again. We killed around 8 people. We then hear a heli flying around. I then read on side chat if I killed the guy I was working with then they'd give me a lift. Then without any hesitation, I turn around, shoot him twice in the head, and tell the pilot that he was dead. After about 20seconds of waiting I see the chopper and he lands near me. I snipe him out of the chopper, and both the gunners he had with him. They start to rage on side chat.

I mark the spot of the chopper and manage to kill 15 people before I run out of ammo. I ran up to the chopper, start to fly off. And I noticed the guy I had been working with. He gets in as a gunner and we fly around the map gunning people down. We run out of ammo after killing 12 people. I then randomly eject out of the chopper above some trees without telling the person I was flying with. The chopper crashes and burns with him inside.

I then say in global "Oh yea, today I'm a bandit".

Because most of the people on the server where people who where always on and I was a regular. I had always helped people and I felt so bad after saying that x3

• Like 5

Worst things I've done in a video game called DayZ?

Uhh, think I clipped a tree driving a SUV and the car blew up. Two of my guild members were passengers. I felt bad about that.

Shooting someone? Never felt bad about that. This is after all a VIDEO GAME.

• Like 1

I put my axe in a guy's head who used his truck to run over zombies that were on me.

Then I took his truck and rode into the sunset.

• Like 1

Was playing in a private hive that happened to have the AH-1. Flew around with a buddy claiming I was in a Huey and would give people rides. Imagine their surprise when they run to the LZ, and instead of staring at a Huey, they see the front of an AH-1 coming at them. Not especially proud, but was quite fun.

Edited by burtondrummerNY

I promised myself I wouldn't tell a soul of this story, but here goes. i was traveling along the highway at a distance in the forest, when I came across an innocent goat. He had lived a good life and had never harmed anything. But I shot him in cold blood. I then shut down my computer, sulked into the corner and cried in the fetal position for the remaining period of daylight. R.I.P. nameless goat.

• Like 5

I promised myself I wouldn't tell a soul of this story, but here goes. i was traveling along the highway at a distance in the forest, when I came across an innocent goat. He had lived a good life and had never harmed anything. But I shot him in cold blood. I then shut down my computer, sulked into the corner and cried in the fetal position for the remaining period of daylight. R.I.P. nameless goat.

crying-man_400.jpg HOW COULD YOU???!?!?!?
  • Like 4

the saddest and unproud of them all what would your mother think :blush: Edited by soulsil11
  • Like 1

I met up with two fresh spawns on the coast and axed them both while they weren't looking. I had to. They were noisy and stood up too much.

Today on DayZ Origins i was in one of the hotels in the town next to Seven when i met a guy who was screaming "FRIEEEEEENDLYYY". I told him i wasn't gonna shot him because i didn't have any ammo. Meanwhile my friend was standing on top of the hotel next to it, trying to get a shot on him. As soon as my friend shot, and missed (ENFIELD POWAAAH) he laid (past tense of lay) down and screamed "THEY'RE SHOOTING" I was laughing like hell when he yelled that :D Then i shot him twice in the head with my Makarov PM. I kinda felt sorry for him afterwards, but at least i got some Makarov mags from his corpse.

I was trying to fix a van near the factory, at the gas station on the coast. I had everything I needed axcept the engine. When I came back with an engine I saw someone at the van and it looked like all the tires were fixed. I wanted the van but I didn't want to kill the guy. He only had a hatchet anyway. So I shot him once with my enfield and he ran off.

I checked the van and it was fully repaired, except for the right rear wheel and it had almost no fuel. I had a tire so I went to fix it. However, I accidentally fixed the wrong tire. Cursing myself I set of to the factory to get a new one, hoping one was there. As I was on my way I noticed a survivor with a winchester. Not wanting to kill him I lay down in the grass behind a bush. I knew he hadn't seen me but he was walking straight toward my position. Not wanting to risk losing the van I got up and shot him in cold blood. I went over to his corpse to see if he had some food as I had very little of it.

Then ouf of nowhere came the survivor with the hatchet I winged earlier. It was obvious he wanted to kill me. I noticed him just in time so I sprinted away with him on my tail. The fire rate on the enfield is awful and he was zigzagging all over the place so we were running like this for some time. Then I managed to finally shot him and I hit him in the legs. I heard the satisfying crack of bones breaking and walked over to him and finished him off.

I checked his gear and to my suprise he had a tire. I went back to the van, fixed it, fueled it up and drove off.

So the guy with the hatchet could have just fixed the van and drove off but he wanted revenge and it got him killed. I felt bad for killing them, especially the guy with the winchester. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Like 1

You SIR are a Bellend! If you had killed him when you first met him that would be cool but to help the guy for so long and then turn on him thats just being a dick.

• Like 1