soulsil11

The things you're not proud of. What you did in Dayz. Tell us your stories.

Walked around with someone for an hour, we were sniping in Cherno (which had about 5 people in it p/5minutes) and I murdered him for his DMR, as I had a CZ.

I tried to speak to someone in Cherno when I was a fresh spawn and he told me to "F**K OFF!".

I followed him all the way to Berizino watching him looting and so on (I picked up and Enfield on the way), he was being very careful so it took ages, at least an hour or so. I waited for him to loot the hospital and the military camp and and then killed him in cold blood and took all of his gear. I really wish he'd have known it was me that finished him though.

Thats tough man, I wish he had known too, maybe would have taught him not to be a dick, showed him who's boss. Nice work.

One time i was in cherno looting the firehouse and looked behind me because i thought i heard footsteps. He had a Ak and i had a makarov. We just pointed our guns at each other for like 5 seconds then he started shooting. Luckily he was a horrible shot so i put each bullet into him (stil didnt kill him) and ran off. Then i found an Ak and overheard chatter in a building over. When i peered into the window it was that asshole and some newbie. The newbie was bloodbagging the guy who shot me and i unloaded on both of them and killed them instantly. i felt bad later on because the guy who shot at me had talked in direct earlier but didn't have his mic in and the other guy was just a bambi.

On a BMRF server, I followed a player to the top of the Cherno firestation where I gunned him down with my Makarov. I took his MP5 and other assorted loot, and decided to log off for the night as I was quite low blood, and it was getting late. The next week, I log back in, only to immediately hear footsteps coming up the metal stairs. My player JUST finished loading in when a head popped up through the stairs, I immediately fired a burst at his head, but completely missed. A someone's voice comes over direct saying he's friendly and unarmed. I say he startled me, and he can come up. Still not sure if he has a gun or not, the second I see his head, I put a burst of MP5 into it. And it turns out he was unarmed.

He proceeds to complain over side chat about a "ghillie bandit" in Cherno. Someone says over side chat he's coming into Cherno, is anyone there.

Me being bored and low on blood, I went for the impossible. I said I was in Cherno, and we arranged to meet in the store. Out of the blue, a...very young sounding survivor ran into the store yelling "it's me, I'm friendly!" over direct. I tell him I need a blood bag, and we then run to the hospital. He just finishes giving me a blood bag, and asks for one in return, when I say "of course, hold still, you won't feel a thing." I then shot him in the head, took his M4 and other gear, and ditched north.

I kinda felt like a filthy bandit afterwords, but I think it was worth it.

On a BMRF server, I followed a player to the top of the Cherno firestation where I gunned him down with my Makarov. I took his MP5 and other assorted loot, and decided to log off for the night as I was quite low blood, and it was getting late. The next week, I log back in, only to immediately hear footsteps coming up the metal stairs. My player JUST finished loading in when a head popped up through the stairs, I immediately fired a burst at his head, but completely missed. A someone's voice comes over direct saying he's friendly and unarmed. I say he startled me, and he can come up. Still not sure if he has a gun or not, the second I see his head, I put a burst of MP5 into it. And it turns out he was unarmed.

He proceeds to complain over side chat about a "ghillie bandit" in Cherno. Someone says over side chat he's coming into Cherno, is anyone there.

Me being bored and low on blood, I went for the impossible. I said I was in Cherno, and we arranged to meet in the store. Out of the blue, a...very young sounding survivor ran into the store yelling "it's me, I'm friendly!" over direct. I tell him I need a blood bag, and we then run to the hospital. He just finishes giving me a blood bag, and asks for one in return, when I say "of course, hold still, you won't feel a thing." I then shot him in the head, took his M4 and other gear, and ditched north.

I kinda felt like a filthy bandit afterwords, but I think it was worth it.

Ohh your a wrong un, a dirty wrong un!

Worst thing I have done? Me and blusheep my bro were looting a supermarket in cherno. Suddenly I see someone logging in with a ghillie and I scream " BLUSHEEP GET DOWN " blusheep hits the deck and I snipe him with my m24... Dave was killed by Rozzok ( Friendly Fire ) Then later after looting his body. HE RESPAWNED SOMEHOW then turned towards blusheep. I pumped another shot in his head and he died. We had double loot. man was raging on sidechat for so long.. ( zcech backpack 24 slots ) ( m4a3 CCO with 5 Stanag mags x2 ) 2 m24's with 3 Dmr mags and 2 ghillie suits. ;_; I feel so bad

Once piloted an huey.... I ejected out of the heli going high speed to the ground.... carrying 3 others who died in the crash!

Afterwards I was terribly sorry...... I still miss that helicopter

Edited by Azziax

Things I'm not proud of? Loading my AS50 and Mk48 in an AN-2, then trying to take off into the air before I got up to an appropriate speed... boom... :|

I don't do things I wouldn't be proud of to other people. :lol:

I was playing with 2 or 3 of my friends, and were trying out being heroes just to change things up. We were going around together helping people out, healing 'em and all that stuff. So we come up on a bambi, guy has no idea what's going on, complete noob. Has no food, no water, and needed warmth badly. So we all go over and help this guy out, get him on 2 sturdy feet, and start talking. We figure we could get him up & running with our crew, but decide to send him on a quick little mission first, just to see if he's trustworthy. So we have this guy head into a deserted house on the outskirts of a forest, just to scavenge it & bring back any loot if there is any. So this guy heads down into the house while me & my friends are hanging back at the top of this hill on the edge of the forest watching him. He gets into the house alright, but then starts freaking out over the mic when he sees a zed at the door...like freaaaakinnng out. We tell him to just keep cool, find the loot and get out, that the zeds can't do crap inside a house. Well.....of course he doesn't listen, spazzes out, and sprints out of the house where he's greeted by like another 5 zeds at the entrance. He takes a swipe from one of them, then turns toward us back up the hill, now in a full frenzy, and makes a mad dash for us, along the way back gathering up another 7 or 8 zombies. So this guy has 10+ zeds on his ass with a full head of steam coming for our crew. I'm just kind of sitting there watching, not even thinking all of us are about to be in some deep shit. Next thing I know I hear a gunshot. One of our guys thinking quick on his feet, pulled out his rifle, and capped the guy in the knee. Zeds ate him while we got the hell out of there.....shit was crazy.

When I was a fresh spawn as I was making my way to Elecktro from Otmel I was shot by a L85 confused from where the shot came from I spun around to see a Hero and someone in a Camo skin following me one with an L85 the other with a Mk48 Mod 0. I said in side chat "What the hell" and they responded with a sorry and said they were going to patch me up. As the shots got the attention of the local zombies we moved to the beach, the camo skin man proceeded to tell me to lie prone. As the Hero was looking away killing the zombies I thought about the situation remembering that they shot me before I looked in the camo man's backpack finding a M4A1 with one mag. Perfect. I then screamed in direct chat "I REFUSE!" following with swiftly stealing the M4 and running out in front of both of them. I was strafing as I shot both of them multiple times knocking both of them out then I finished them off with a shot to the head, and as I shot the camo man I heard him yell over direct chat "FUCK!" following a slam.

But Karma's a bitch and as I called my buddies over to loot the bodies (This was around the first time that they have both played) the zombies that came over after the little battle knocked us around quite a bit and as we got to the last zombie instead of my friend letting me kill it with my quiet Glock he decided to spray it with 30 rounds of the Mk48 calling another 50 zombies to fuck me up as I ran out of ammo for my M4 and Glock. Luckily they were able to hold out till I got back to the beach. I got my stuff, we killed the zombies, finished looting the bodies, patched each other up, and went on our merry way. But I still think on that time and wonder what would have happened if I actually followed their instructions.

Yesterday, on Origins.

My squad was playing and we have a base, so when we raided a base that was on the shore, we pulled some extremely dick moves. Removed all the tires off one of their UAZ's. Drove the firetruck and other uaz in the water and then stole everything that wasn't locked and put it in his UH and drove the UH away and then they joined an hour later and then they rage quit after getting killed.

Two guys and I were holed up in the Cherno church shooting off thirty plus zombies that had chased us in since we were making a loot run gone bad. I had a frag, but forgot about it. I switched to full auto earlier, and intended to switch back to semi to conserve my magazines. I clicked once, threw the frag, and hit the deck before I could tell them the same. They both died instantly and I only suffered shock. I felt terrible. I loaded their stuff into the UAZ we had parked nearby and went to pick them up. They got their stuff back and it was good, but I kept saying sorry for an hour later. I felt bad about blowing two guys legs off that weren't even expecting it. They didn't understand what had happened since it happened so quick.

Sorry guys.

Two guys and I were holed up in the Cherno church shooting off thirty plus zombies that had chased us in since we were making a loot run gone bad. I had a frag, but forgot about it. I switched to full auto earlier, and intended to switch back to semi to conserve my magazines. I clicked once, threw the frag, and hit the deck before I could tell them the same. They both died instantly and I only suffered shock. I felt terrible. I loaded their stuff into the UAZ we had parked nearby and went to pick them up. They got their stuff back and it was good, but I kept saying sorry for an hour later. I felt bad about blowing two guys legs off that weren't even expecting it. They didn't understand what had happened since it happened so quick.

Sorry guys.

Not your fault, could have been worse.

Basically, i'm proud of everything i've done as a bandit, but this is what i'm least proud of.

Once, I met a hero, and he was very well armed so I decided to play it off that I had got the bandit skin through self defense.

So this guy asks me if I wanted to tag along with him and I did, about 10 minutes later, this guy offered me an M4 CCO from his backpack because I only had a hatchet.

I then proceeded to kill him using his own gun, and take everything he had, including a pair of NVGs, a coyote backpack, and a DMR.

What's the moral of the story? Don't give a guy a gun.

Edited by Commander Spoon

This happened about 25 minutes ago on a private hive server I frequent. I play as a bandit on there, but don't actively hunt out players or even kill them unless I have to or they have something I need. It's pretty common for me to befriend players asking to team up on side chat. So, yesterday a fellow is asking to team up. I agree, we meet up. I'm a little nervous around him because I have an M24 and he has jack squat. Anyway I take off my Ghillie and give it to him and try to chat him on skype to get a little more human touch to stop him from back stabbing me. He agrees, adds me. Turns out he's a younger fellow, about 13 or 14 and is Russian. His English isn't that great and at times communication is an issue. But whatever, I rocked on with it. We're rolling around, turned the town of Berezino into a war zone. I killed 10 players that shot at me. It was a great time. He died once, but he spawned in Solnichny so he got back into the fight relatively quick. We also rounded up a vehicle and had some decent weapons. He was rocking the DMR, I had M24 and a MK 48 in my bag. Good day of surviving. Today he writes me, says he needs me to log on and help him. I call him up on skype and get the low down. He's down to 900 blood, can't see and is in Gorka. No worries I'm near by. I make way for him and he manages to get slayed by zombies right as I pull up (He's standing up straight in the middle of town...not hiding). Little aggravating but whatever. He spawns near Cherno. He keeps on about how he wants me to pick him up in Cherno. I'm a ballsy player and have made some less than good decisions but...drive...in Cherno? Yeah not trying to get a volley of makarov fire. I tell him no and he needs to run towards Balota and i'll meet him somewhere on that side of Cherno, out of the city. After about 15 minutes of telling him I'm not driving in Cherno, he finally agrees. I pick him up, next stop...Zelengorsk. There's some ok places to loot some tires, scrap metal, etc to maintain my vehicle. Along the way...he's trying to get me to stop for a bicycle that we saw. I told him he'd never be able to keep up and he has no protection on a bike. He still won't shut up about it. Finally we get to Zelengorsk. We run into a little utility loot area and start looking for parts...when a truck pulls up...another player. I tell him to SHHH and listen there's a player. He is oblivious and says HEY! I FOUND A VEHICLE FOR ME! Not knowing it's another players. I tell him again, it's a player...we need to kill him. We're exposed and he is a direct threat. Kid runs to vehicle....I face palm. I peak a corner and see this player, in normal skin, taking aim at my partner with a shotgun. At this point I open hell fire with the MK 48 and wax him. Safe for now. But it's at this point I'm furious with my partner. I try to explain his mistakes to him and tell him he's going to get us both killed. It's at this point he tells me, "lets go to airfield or stary for some action". Are you shitting me? You did not just get the action we had? I realize that this little turd is more of a threat to my existence than the survivor I just thrashed. So I tell him hey, I'll be right back. I hang up and block him on Skype. I put one round in his chest with my MK48 so I know he's still alive but unconscious I drag his body next the the vehicle of the slain survivor. I tell him hey, bro, sorry it has to be like this but you're too dangerous to my safety. I step behind a wall, chuck a M67 Frag grenade at the vehicle, and his unconscious body. I get the message that he was killed and I hear the vehicle explode, ensuring I will not be followed by that vehicle. It was a tough choice but in the end, it's all about my preservation.

Title edited. The pedant in me couldn't stand it any longer. I still want to change alter the prose, but at least the punctuation is a little better.

I was driving in my SUV down the east coast heading towards Solnichniy Factory to get some industrial parts to fix a chopper nearby.

I saw a survivor in the middle of the road and I could hear him over direct asking me to stop and give him a ride.

This haunts me to the day, I kept going straight towards him at 120 k/mh and hit the guy. He went flying into a nearby house.

At the time, I laughed for about half an hour.

• Like 1

The server I was playing on was about to restart I was hitting Stary and found a body with a MP5SD and an alice pack I looted him and ran off to the bushes

Server restarted so I hit the tents again.

Found an AK, So I picked it up.

Was exfiling up the north hill and I saw guy run over the crest of the hill. I hid behind the tree, and he carefully decensend the hill, he didn't notice me. but if I were to leave he'd see me while looting the tents. Also the body before the server restart. I can't risk it. I sneak around the tree I am hiding behind so that it is between me and him. He breaks from the trees maybe 100 yards away from me, backed turned. I fired a shot, I am not sure if I broke his legs or he dove prone. I proceeded to fire another 4-5 rounds out and a "so and so was killed" message popped. I walked up and looted my prize. an M4A3 CCO and an Alice pack with an CZ, I for got to grab it. I had attracted a lot of attention, Zombies and I am pretty sure there were AS50 shots coming out of Novy. I hid the body and Ran up north. Hit NWAF revealing no loot of any kind. I found a tractor and drove over about halfway to NEAF and it ran out of fuel. I ran over and looted, also revealing no loot. A quick jont south to the trees and I logged.

I am feel bad for the guy he had no idea what hit him.

Here's another one, I am not proud of...

Happened three days ago.

I was at Balota Airfield in air control tower. I heard a voice in over comms it was a adolescent boy maybe twelve or thirteen.

I had nothing but a hatchet. I always remember a tip I have always followed 'trust no-one.'

He asked to team up Cherno. I agreed and started running towards the city.

Shortly into the woods of Chernarus I slaughtered him and took his Frank n Beans.

They were good.

Fin

Edited by Bacchus

I once found a guy taking refuge in a hangar who was in desperate need of a blood transfusion. I gave one to him. He asked me if he could give me anything in return for the bloodbag. I took a look at the MP5 SD he was holding and the cold-hearted side of my conscience forced me to kill him with my axe and take it from him. Needless to say, I felt pretty evil after that. Then, as I am leaving the hangar, I notice that he is still alive and he pulls out a revolver. I look at him as I hear the click that signals his ammo is depleted. He tries to stand but is stopped by his broken leg and he is bleeding heavily. I raise my newly acquired MP5.

The gunshots heard next began my life of banditry.

This happened about 25 minutes ago on a private hive server I frequent. I play as a bandit on there, but don't actively hunt out players or even kill them unless I have to or they have something I need. It's pretty common for me to befriend players asking to team up on side chat. So, yesterday a fellow is asking to team up. I agree, we meet up. I'm a little nervous around him because I have an M24 and he has jack squat. Anyway I take off my Ghillie and give it to him and try to chat him on skype to get a little more human touch to stop him from back stabbing me. He agrees, adds me. Turns out he's a younger fellow, about 13 or 14 and is Russian. His English isn't that great and at times communication is an issue. But whatever, I rocked on with it. We're rolling around, turned the town of Berezino into a war zone. I killed 10 players that shot at me. It was a great time. He died once, but he spawned in Solnichny so he got back into the fight relatively quick. We also rounded up a vehicle and had some decent weapons. He was rocking the DMR, I had M24 and a MK 48 in my bag. Good day of surviving. Today he writes me, says he needs me to log on and help him. I call him up on skype and get the low down. He's down to 900 blood, can't see and is in Gorka. No worries I'm near by. I make way for him and he manages to get slayed by zombies right as I pull up (He's standing up straight in the middle of town...not hiding). Little aggravating but whatever. He spawns near Cherno. He keeps on about how he wants me to pick him up in Cherno. I'm a ballsy player and have made some less than good decisions but...drive...in Cherno? Yeah not trying to get a volley of makarov fire. I tell him no and he needs to run towards Balota and i'll meet him somewhere on that side of Cherno, out of the city. After about 15 minutes of telling him I'm not driving in Cherno, he finally agrees. I pick him up, next stop...Zelengorsk. There's some ok places to loot some tires, scrap metal, etc to maintain my vehicle. Along the way...he's trying to get me to stop for a bicycle that we saw. I told him he'd never be able to keep up and he has no protection on a bike. He still won't shut up about it. Finally we get to Zelengorsk. We run into a little utility loot area and start looking for parts...when a truck pulls up...another player. I tell him to SHHH and listen there's a player. He is oblivious and says HEY! I FOUND A VEHICLE FOR ME! Not knowing it's another players. I tell him again, it's a player...we need to kill him. We're exposed and he is a direct threat. Kid runs to vehicle....I face palm. I peak a corner and see this player, in normal skin, taking aim at my partner with a shotgun. At this point I open hell fire with the MK 48 and wax him. Safe for now. But it's at this point I'm furious with my partner. I try to explain his mistakes to him and tell him he's going to get us both killed. It's at this point he tells me, "lets go to airfield or stary for some action". Are you shitting me? You did not just get the action we had? I realize that this little turd is more of a threat to my existence than the survivor I just thrashed. So I tell him hey, I'll be right back. I hang up and block him on Skype. I put one round in his chest with my MK48 so I know he's still alive but unconscious I drag his body next the the vehicle of the slain survivor. I tell him hey, bro, sorry it has to be like this but you're too dangerous to my safety. I step behind a wall, chuck a M67 Frag grenade at the vehicle, and his unconscious body. I get the message that he was killed and I hear the vehicle explode, ensuring I will not be followed by that vehicle. It was a tough choice but in the end, it's all about my preservation.

i like it >:D i once ran over someone didnt know they were still alive and he said in direct chat please dont kill me turned around saw he had a pretty looking dmr. he got knocked out again and i just ran him over one mroe time and lets just say the entire server hated me for being cruel XD 

Playing DayZero with a group of 6 guys. Someone yelled, "theirs 7 of us". Me, panicking, yelled "EVERYONE GO PRONE IN 3"

Everyone went prone on 1, and someone waited until 3, and I shot the shit out of him. It was my friend following instructions... >.<

oh and I kinda sorta, accidentally, sniped Elektro with an AS50 TWS once.. But that doesn't matter.

Last night I saw someone popping flares in Kamenka so, knowing that something mildly amusing was inevitable, I followed him down the road through Komorovo and watched him get destroyed by zombies. xD

I saw him bleating for help in side chat today so I missioned it all the way to Cherno and helped him out with a blood transfusion and some painkillers though... And then he got killed by a bandit camping the hospital roof 30 seconds later...

one time, was in first days of playing dayz.

Is not easy to say this, even remember this moment is put bad feeling in my heart like shame :blush:

I was new spawn, one guy see me, he say 'hi', I say 'hi' and we make team

we play about 3 hour, loot cherno elektro and he say me 'you ever going NWAF?' I say 'no, never going there' he say 'ok, is plan, I take you now' :thumbsup:  ;)

I remember in starry after I get confuse we losing each other he came to find me, he find good back pack and gun in military tent, he say 'you take, is ok I always find nice ones in NWAF' so I take and feeling like happy badass, we going north. B)

We reaching walls outside NWAF, there is 2 player maybe more so we waiting, after we go for barracks, I don't know how this happen but he break legs and we don't have morphines. :o

I say don't worry this I go now for cherno and find after coming back and make fix. He say 'oh thankyou, i waiting here' he hide under some bush and don't move from there

Was maybe 1 hour later i find morphine and i begin journey back to NWAF when my girl is coming to my house looking sexy and say 'stop play machine, play me please' :|

I know what is mean this ;) also I know guy is wait for me :|  there is no way for explain him so i log off and go straight away for selfish good time

i don't know what happen this guy, maybe he realise after 3 hour i don't come back, maybe zeds eat him, maybe player kill him but i wish i could go back and say my girl 'WAIT!!! first i help friend, after i help you'

Womans!!! >:(

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2