mattlightfoot

DayZ Developer Blog 8th March

actually i just want 3 stats

how many civilians u killed

how many bandits u killed

and how many zombies u killed since ur first 1 day ~~~to like 500

I want to know how many Heros I've killed.

• Like 1

Twitter update :

George Lucas will be releasing remastered version of the previous devblogs, way they were supposed to be. Wit Matt replaced by Velociraptors

price of standalone now confirmed at $135832.23

j8KpQFs.jpg

• Like 5

There is not a band wagon I will not jump on!

30axj5g.jpg

Edited by Hoik
  • Like 15

George Lucas? Than means the first 3 versions of the Alpha will be amazing and the next 3 bloody dreadful.

• Like 5

How many of you think the standalone will release before Dean's Mt. Everest trip? Speculate!!

How many of you think the standalone will release before Dean's Mt. Everest trip? Speculate!!

How many of us will be released by the Standalone? So this "Standalone"...is he/she the new messiah or something?! :P

it is just not really possible to even estimate. You can't really tell by the dev-blog vids and we don't even know how much content they want to see implemented in the game to be called "a solid foundation". we'll just have to wait and see...

Edited by joe_mcentire

Nope it just wont

They are having architecture problems

Ya know I never thought about it that way, When the SA does come out I will still have a niggling feeling I am missing or waiting for something!

As Dean said, "It will be done when it is done" I am sure most of us would like a playable game from the word go as opposed to one which needs patch after patch before we can play. Let the updates be only for new content!

Please take as long as it takes, don't rush, ever.

Nope it just wont

They are having architecture problems

pls link!

It's funny he mentions velociraptors cause just yesterday I thought about other settings where the whole survival theme would be cool. And stranded on a dinosaur island with a bunch of other murderous players struggling for food was the most awesome thing I could imagine. :)

• Like 2

The whole DayZ concept with Dinosaurs instead of Zombies sounds like it would be pretty fantastic, I would try that!

yep dinosaurZ would be great

Edited by dgeesio
  • Like 2

Mizuno trainers .....whyyyyyyy

No. It's

"Trainers...whyyyyy?" Evil things for the masses.

I'm sure we will see dinos at some point modded in, but can A2/A3 handle "wildlife" in a decent way? They're gonna look very stilted.

L

I think pretty much everyone that's planning on buying DayZ would buy it regardless of the month it releases in.

I don't do August. Someone tell Rocket.

• Like 4