Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Then don't take anything he's trying to be nice

I was thinking of donating MAN VS WILD and I understand he is trying to be nice

I was stating I had that stuff and it should go to someone more deserving

You get to choose between a pair of NVG's or a can of beans.

The score itself is the reward, you have a list of 10 people who will vouch for your integrity.

Might not mean too much right now since we have too many items in the game and people care less for dying than before, but I can only imagine that in the future trusted traders will be something of worth, worth enough to pay more just for the higher sense of security, I know I would.

Can I donate to the reward thing so people can choose different things Edited by Jackie Chan

Can I donate to the reward thing so people can choose different things

Ok my fault Jackie I took it the wrong way. Sorry! :)

I was thinking of donating MAN VS WILD and I understand he is trying to be nice

I was stating I had that stuff and it should go to someone more deserving

If you are looking to sponser some kind of a reward system you have my approval :P

But you will have to oversee the trade also. I appreciate your cause non the less.

Can I have a pair of nvgs! :)

Time & a place my good man, I'll be there.

Ok my fault Jackie I took it the wrong way. Sorry! :)

Glad to see you two worked things out.

+1 to seri0us158 ^^^^ that guy up there :D

you reached +10, well done.

If I could, I would give to member going by the name Jrinree a thousand + points in this thread, but sadly, I don't thing they are going to be accepted

Awesome guy, we had a little trade and he gave me a helicopter,

So Jrinree, +1000

@DancingBear, if 1000 doesn't count, at least give 5 :)

If you are looking to sponser some kind of a reward system you have my approval :P

But you will have to oversee the trade also. I appreciate your cause non the less.

Time & a place my good man, I'll be there.

Glad to see you two worked things out.

you reached +10, well done.

Well me and my clan were killed by hackers once we get our shit back on track we can

Have a system going that goes above the +10 to like +15 or +20 each giving better rewards

Well me and my clan were killed by hackers once we get our shit back on track we can

Have a system going that goes above the +10 to like +15 or +20 each giving better rewards

meaning i get free stuff for being +10 :D

narsil+ 1

A patient trader. We went though some many servers but no one was joinable. We spent like half and hour just to find a right server for us. Nice guy. Will definitely trade with him again.

Bonehead3535 +1

Had a nice trade with him (although I did get a mini-heart attack as he just fired his gun to kill an aggro the second i spawned in :D )

Edited by narsil

-1 for Muncywolverine.

Told me he would trade with me one night, but went to bed because he was tired and promised to trade the next day at a fixed time. Next day, he totally removed all contact from me and completely wasted my time. Couldn't even tell me he was uninterested or anything, just left me hanging and refused to reply. That kind of behavior is quite surprising to me, he seemed like a very polite and respectable person.

s3ri0us158 gets a plus one from me.

Setup a drop tent trade due to different time zones.

Tent apparently ate the stuff I left for him, but he left his part of the trade anyway.

I will make good, but very cool of him to hold up his end without being sure that I would.

Edited by NickM

Excellent trade with MrHelo Quick, polite and trouble free +1

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

SiiriXX +2 good trade or more of a donation to me.. very nice person should have been on the list along time ago.

SiiriXX +2 good trade or more of a donation to me.. very nice person should have been on the list along time ago.

You and your friend are both welcome :)

Traded some time ago with Max Planck, +1 to him. He even asked if I wanted him to lower his weapon when I arrived. T'was good.

Edited by Inception.