Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Even though I didn't make it to him in time, he left the guns for me where he said we would meet. I still owe him some items so hopefully we can finish this deal. He held up his end of the bargain.

Bonehead3535 +1

Even though I didn't make it to him in time, he left the guns for me where he said we would meet. I still owe him some items so hopefully we can finish this deal. He held up his end of the bargain.

Bonehead3535 +1

May I ask what you traded for? I was talking to him about a radio and he just deleted our conversation... Sad times.

Bonehead3535 +1

StroupBSLayen +1

unfortunately we lost both of our rangefinders due to the backpack glitch...

A way to fix the code thing, have you tried just making the list itself be gray all the way through and just adding the green/red for the numbers?

Such as:

[b][color=#808080]Name [color=#00ff00]+1[/color]
Name [color=#00ff00]+3[/color]
Name [color=#ff0000]-1[/color][/color][/b]

Name +1

Name +3

Name -1

Now, in order to do that, I had to switch editing mode to manual, and add in the color codes and such myself. The forum likes to automatically just add them for each piece, which is why you've hit the limit.

This method does not work when links are involved.

Instead I greened everything should work for a while.

Updated.

If anyone has svd camo/fn fal an pvs4 for trade contact me please! looking for smooth and easy trades! have tons to offer.

Edited by Laz.

Completed a trade with

noobsmcgee

We meet up on a server and did the trade he's a really pleasant guy to trade with. We did the trade and my m8 found a heli crash soo we meet up with him @The heli and ended up giving Noobsmcgee an m249 and picked a DMR for ourself's had some turky style shooting with some zombies, Whacked a guy creeping around our trade site and had a generally good time. Would recommend him to trade with anytime.

+1 to him

trade with narsil went fine +1

Traded with Man vs Wild , very nice guy and a very nice trade +1

Add BK garbo he's a scammer

More details would be nice.

Also, a link to his profile since I couldn't locate him.

Edited by DancingBear

BOOST THIS SHIT, that way the mods can see this and jizz all over it

I prefer this thread jizz free, but I catch your drift :P

I've read the first page, but don't want to read the whole thread.

I just wanted to point out that your original thread's mathematics is incomplete.

You wrote...

"I had a succesfull trade with Nirvana620 so iill add his name to the list with +1

But what happens if another user says Nirvana ambushed him? then we give him a -1 so he has one succefull trade and one who turned bad. and so we have one positve score and one negative score.

if another play came and had the same exprience with nirvana his name will apear with +1 -2"

+1-1=0

So then... 0+1= 1

It does not equal -2! You've written the same sort of thing, +1-2 but not the outcome, which is 1. :thumbsup:

So you're just showing the final score, not the addition/deletions along the way? Oh dear, I'm making this complicated. Sorry!

Edited by Sula

I've read the first page, but don't want to read the whole thread.

I just wanted to point out that your original thread's mathematics is incomplete.

You wrote...

"I had a succesfull trade with Nirvana620 so iill add his name to the list with +1

But what happens if another user says Nirvana ambushed him? then we give him a -1 so he has one succefull trade and one who turned bad. and so we have one positve score and one negative score.

if another play came and had the same exprience with nirvana his name will apear with +1 -2"

+1-1=0

So then... 0+1= 1

It does not equal -2! You've written the same sort of thing, +1-2 but not the outcome, which is 1. :thumbsup:

So you're just showing the final score, not the addition/deletions along the way? Oh dear, I'm making this complicated. Sorry!

Nothing to be sorry about,

if another play came and had the same exprience

I ment a negative experience, so its another -1

and as for the 1-1

I actually decided that we should have two scores one for succefull trades and one for those who went bad, so you dont realy add them up, it stays 1 -2

*Update in the method has been made, credit goes to Zeichef, for pointing out the flaw and suggesting an upgraded method.

Basicaly this method "prevents" people from turning bad after having a high positive score becuase even after a -1 it would still stay positive, so this way a negative score would still have its impact although if a guy had +9 , and then someone filed a complaint on him, this complaint would rather seem to have low credibility.

there haven't been an example of someone who had both a negative and a positive score thats why you see only one score on the list.

Feel free to ask anything else or point on something you feel is wrong.

• Like 1

throwing this out there but maybe break up the +5s or whatever into individual ones. And link each 1 to the person who vouched for them. Probably a lot of work though just spitballing.

Trade with Charger went fine really nice person +1

oh btw DancingBear do I have the most trades as a individual? Like not a store or anything.

FishIsTwonk +18Wolf Armouries - Store

Ikilleverything +6 Man vs Wild +6

oshnatour1 +5 HighPiez +5

You could say that, it would be official once Charger confirms, since fishisTwonk is a store.

on the other side we have

Booooo -4 Steam acount

noobsmcgee- that might be a good idea but I'm too lazy to add that..for the time being most vouches can be found by using the search option, maybe in the future...

• Like 1

FishIsTwonk +18Wolf Armouries - Store

Ikilleverything +6 Man vs Wild +6

oshnatour1 +5 HighPiez +5

You could say that, it would be official once Charger confirms, since fishisTwonk is a store.

on the other side we have

Booooo -4 Steam acount

noobsmcgee- that might be a good idea but I'm too lazy to add that..for the time being most vouches can be found by using the search option, maybe in the future...

Yaaaa do I get a prize?!?!?!?
  • Like 1

please give +2 to StroupBSlayen. he gave me and my friend each a ghillie suit, NVG's, Rangefinders and gave me an SVD Camo and this was all for free. definetly would trade again! :D