Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

+1 for Inception (it's a while ago, but I had forgotten about this thread).

wow, dancing bears have feelings too you know.

Better late than never I guess :P

RogueOne +1 - Had an awesome trade with him, he even drove to my location and drove over a ton of zombies to pick me up do we could do the trade. :) If it's possible to give more than +1 It would be more :P

Im afraid +1 is all I can grant him.

Please note that from now on people with less than 15 posts can't upvote someone.

And a +1 and thanks for Mr Fleshy, everything went smoothly. Scary looking bald head, though.

Updated, also, added the hall of fame, which is basically the top 4 traders.

Just thought I should try it out, let me know if it should change or be dismissed, no need to be polite.

• Like 1

I have a clarification for what a "trade" is real quick.

RogueOne and I had a deal, he would give me a ride to where I wanted to go in exchange for a weapon of his choice, which I accepted, and therefore is a trade, but when I arrived at my destination, he declined the rifle, and I got a free ride, is this a trade, or is it a freebie?

I believe it should be considered a trade and with that wish to +1 Lockdown127

I have a clarification for what a "trade" is real quick.

RogueOne and I had a deal, he would give me a ride to where I wanted to go in exchange for a weapon of his choice, which I accepted, and therefore is a trade, but when I arrived at my destination, he declined the rifle, and I got a free ride, is this a trade, or is it a freebie?

It is a trade, or at least it counts as one here since the major part is credibility so you both get your +1

Oh and Lockdown, ease on the trades mate, you showed up here 3 days ago and I'v been seeing you twice in each page for the least :P

You're aiming for the record or what.

It is a trade, or at least it counts as one here since the major part is credibility so you both get your +1

Oh and Lockdown, ease on the trades mate, you showed up here 3 days ago and I'v been seeing you twice in each page for the least :P

You're aiming for the record or what.

Sorry man haha, been getting bored of Dayz and I have tons of weapons, so I like trying and getting new ones haha :)

And maybe.. we'll see hehe ;]

Sorry man haha, been getting bored of Dayz and I have tons of weapons, so I like trying and getting new ones haha :)

And maybe.. we'll see hehe ;]

Obviously what I ment is " keep it coming " :P

Darksar had a good trade and good guy all round +1

Approval DENIED.

I'm afraid you can't upvote someone till you reach 15 posts.

I know this is inconvenient but bear with us, surely you know what is the goal from this new restriction.

Edited by DancingBear

Violence +1

Great guy, swift trade, happy to trade with a trading noob :)

Violence +1

Great guy, swift trade, happy to trade with a trading noob :)

+1 also for IndyAM, was a fair and fast trade; awesome. ;D