Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Just traded with Inception, he is a great and realiable dealer. I gighly recommend him. Traded M249 SAW for M4A3 CCO.

+1 for Inception

Edited by oomp4_loompa151

Smalltown -1

thought it would be funny to kill me

Added, should be more carefull next time, a background check can never hurt :-

Maybe you shouldn't have been so easy to kill?

I mean jeeze, least you could do is make us all work a little for the kill. I like a little challenge myself.

Whenever I'm in the mood to bandit, I just hide out near a cafe or a shop, easy way to get at least one kill by the end of the day. Most folks are bending over picking up loot, so plenty of time to shoot out their spine or the back of their dome.

Same here. +1 Point to Apostryphy

Edit: Bear, add me on the list if you can. Thx.

Added

This is very nice whoever set it up, i can tell it took time, props, but my only question is he still updating it and whats to stop the bandits from changing their names :/

Edited by JackONeill

Traded with this guy, he shot me;

http://dayzmod.com/f.../59535-alec167/

Added, thank you for your cooperation

This is very nice whoever set it up, i can tell it took time, props, but my only question is he still updating it and whats to stop the bandits from changing their names :/

other than noticing my recent posts, you could check when was the last time the thread was edited, I'd like to think I am pretty active at least when it comes to this thread.

Well nothing obviously, but some of them like the current account and like the identity they have thats why they wouldn't get a new one, Boooo for example with -5 and still active.

But that is not that important, people who want to be extra safe can just go to people who are already on the list with high scores, we have enough active traders who can make it work.

Edited by DancingBear

had a good trade with the player Landon

I don't know if he will post on here, but I didn't shoot him so i guess that's a +1 for both of us.

I need him to confirm this somehow in order to give you the +1.

I just had a nice smooth trade with a guy called Lockdown127 and although I cant 1+ him becasue this is my third post i would just like to say thank you and good luck with your trading plans. And for what its worth ill say hes safe to trade with and i would 1+ you if i could i hope we mest again.

Mr Fleshy +1 for a quick and painless trade from this thread, guy even read my mind and gave me the exact GR that I was thinking of proposing as a meeting spot.

+1 for Inception (it's a while ago, but I had forgotten about this thread).

RogueOne +1 - Had an awesome trade with him, he even drove to my location and drove over a ton of zombies to pick me up do we could do the trade. :) If it's possible to give more than +1 It would be more :P