rocket

DayZ Devblog 25 Jan 2013

Yeh, at home on my computer, so it's pretty distracting to know there could be an update. I shall now focus and wait until later.

Can I have your job? PLEASE! :P

Sure, you can can come round now, sit here working till 3 in the morning, get up at 7am and start again and spend the next 2 weeks wondering if you're going to get paid for something you've spent all month working on.

• Like 3

Sure, you can can come round now, sit here working till 3 in the morning, get up at 7am and start again and spend the next 2 weeks wondering if you're going to get paid for something you've spent all month working on.

Sounds ominous m8, You need me to come round and sort the paymaster?

• Like 1

if you have nothing better to do..watch this (3 episodes out so far) ...

Lol, I made it to 4 seconds and I paused it because I was already laughing AND it was on mute. Thanks for the link, when I have a minute I'll watch the rest.

I need a new job, being laid off at the end of the month. I'd gladly do that I'll go insane without some sort of income. You can't be to far from me any way, I live near Enfield and Barnet
  • Like 1

I'm in prague. It's 6:15pm here. We're just having a break for dinner now while some files copy.

So couple of hours to go... 8-9 CET should be the time I guess...

Well if that is true and that is the case, I'll speed home now, cook some dinner and let the F5 smashing continue

• Like 1

The inventory management is looking pretty good now. But frankly, if I show direct images of the inventory screen I am quite sure the idea's will be taken for another title, the name of which I shall not utter here.

Damn Sergey, Пошел на хуй!

I strongly suspect we are being let down once again on the date of information release despite confirmation last week of 'Mondays the day' info.

Rockets tweet said he was staying up late to get development footage so i really don't think we will get anything today. Tuesday at very best although there will no doubt be another issue.

F5 away if you wish, but personally i wouldn't waste the time.

Waiting for info is painfull, I cant wait godamnit!

Well I got home and ate so I'm set with at my PC now with a ice cooled beverage ready for this update. I've switched to a non gaming keyboard for now, so not worried if anything breaks. That's me sorted! It'll come, even if it is later, I mean they are +1 to where I am and it's 18:49 now so the night is still young.

Where's that video everyone is talking about lol ?

It's on the flipside of this page, you have to turn your monitor around to see it.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 8

OMGZ WOW! DIZ WORKD 4 ME FNX LOTZ M8! Oh if only =[ Been planning my new pc, do I build it or get someone to build it, what to put in it etc, etc ;) But hey it's all part of the fun :P

imagine this:

27y2xzd.jpg

It's what I'm gonna look like soon. Now all we need is somone to put Rocket and Matt's face onto this picture with a caption like "It's Troll Time"
  • Like 1

I'm in Moscow its almost midnight, I got 4 24 hour shifts in hospital day after day starting tomorrow, and I sit here and click F5 every 20 minutes (that is one "two and a half man" serie) and eagerly wait for an update for DayZ developement. What the hell is wrong with me. And I understand, that I just reaaaaaaaly want a sneak peek into what's coming up.

I'm in Moscow its almost midnight, I got 4 24 hour shifts in hospital day after day starting tomorrow, and I sit here and click F5 every 20 minutes (that is one "two and a half man" serie) and eagerly wait for an update for DayZ developement. What the hell is wrong with me. And I understand, that I just reaaaaaaaly want a sneak peek into what's coming up.

give this man a sneak peak in the new SA infection system!!! ...he has got to save lifes GOD DAMMIT!!