rocket

Devblog update: Where is the Standalone?

I can't wait to run around with no pants on shouting "I'm friendly! Friendly!!" over the mic at strangers...Fun times :P

• Like 3

By Staff do you mean a Mod? The Support system is completely separate to us and as far as i'm aware it was strictly server applications related only which is rather defunct now that private hives are ruling the DayZ world.

Yes, yeah it was through the Support system, but there was a section on there for employement was talking to a guy and then it dropped off the radar and had no further responses to my ticket. I was wondering if there was still any chance.

capturemhq.png

Damn you Forum Admins people! Stop flaunting that you have a one hour interview! I want to see it already!

idd!! though I really should get some sleep not watching over an hours worth on dayz info (but damit I don't care!), GIEF NAOWS! :D

I really like the screen with the shoes outside the door, those little details are really nice. Kinda makes you wonder what happend to the people that used to live there. I am a bit concerned about the furniture though, I can see myself getting stuck and killed by zombies as a result, at least if the SA works anything like the mod does. However I am sure that they have thought of this all ready and that it won't be an issue in the SA.

Yup...like I said. Fingers crossed. I was looking at that kitchen and thinking "I am so going to get trapped behind that table next to the window and eaten alive.". I would really love the character physics to stay but there needs to be a way to turn around in tight spaces. Even if that means the gun dropping down or pointing up as you turn around. Just gotta be able to turn around without having to back up like a Mack truck. Might need a mod with some sound effects for that. "beep...beep...beep...beep...".

• Like 2

For those running on low-normal video settings in DayZ Mod, How will the changes affect performance? Because there were some improvements to fps, but how much of that is used by the changes to the graphics?

Damn you Forum Admins people! Stop flaunting that you have a one hour interview! I want to see it already!

EDIT: Currently bouncing in my seat with excitement. I have to leave for class in an hour and don't want to miss the interview being posted. :(

I'm in the same boat. They didn't factor in the fact of being an American on the weekday. It's like we're not the center of the world or something.

• Like 3

Yup...like I said. Fingers crossed. I was looking at that kitchen and thinking "I am so going to get trapped behind that table next to the window and eaten alive.". I would really love the character physics to stay but there needs to be a way to turn around in tight spaces. Even if that means the gun dropping down or pointing up as you turn around. Just gotta be able to turn around without having to back up like a Mack truck. Might need a mod with some sound effects for that. "beep...beep...beep...beep...".

Im gonna ask rocket if he can mod the reversing from Big Rigs into the SA.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat. They didn't factor in the fact of being an American on the weekday. It's like we're not the center of the world or something.

WE'RE NOT!?

Oh wait we arn't!

on my map the wales is

• Like 1

Anyway, about this interview....

It'll be up as soon as it's been uploaded and checked through.

Interview?

Are you guys and gals going to share the facts of it? or is it a personal issue?

if so when?

cheers

im off to bed, hope its up in the morning!

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

about 300 miles from this communal tip site gird ref TQ 30046 79914

Lol, only kidding, I love Wales, only been to the South. Anyhoo back on topic I guess.

• Like 1

Interview?

Are you guys and gals going to share the facts of it? or is it a personal issue?

if so when?

cheers

Mr Voodoo, that's what we were talking about, not the testing, I think that's why you though we were leaking info :)

We had a Q&A with Matt earlier, we're uploading it now. It'll take a while but some good info in there.

Interview wont be availble for at least 1-2 hours, you have time to live your lives for a bit.

• Like 1