m.w. vindicator

What clothing will YOU wear???

This is just for fun.

Since we will be having clothing in standalone, what kind of clothing will you wear on your adventures through Chernarus.

Avoid the obvious stuff like:

"I am going to wear a camouflage coat" cause that is what everyone will want to do.

or

"Good shoes" everyone wants good shoes.

I personally would love to wear a Russian Tank Crew Helmet or maybe a helmet like my avatar is wearing.

Or a Russian ushanka hat.

Also a cowboy hat.

A trench coat would be a lot of fun!

Would would you guys love to wear during you adventures.

This would be cool The-Beast-Cap2.png

a thong.

nothing else.

• Like 9

Do I have to wear clothes? I kind of want to run nude through elektro with my junk flopping to blind snipers.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 10

Corinthian helmet with rainbow plume.

Do I have to wear clothes? I kind of want to run nude through elektro with my junk flopping to blind snipers.

my junk doesn't flop enough to blind anyone...
  • Like 4

a thong.

nothing else.

You know, in Australia a thong is what you guys call a flip flop.

Me, i'd like it if there were clown suits. Walking through Cherno in a clown suit carrying my axe would be sure to scare the shit outta people.

• Like 3

Clothes covered in blood. Gunna disguised myself as a zombie.

Can i wear like a nice business suit, i'm talking tie, jacket all the works, and have a briefcase instead of a backpack. I wanna kill zombies, but look proffesional while doing it. Like I will raid the shit out of a mens warehouse.

• Like 5

A duster and a cowboy hat; the brim casting a shadow across my face, a revolver on my hip.

• Like 3

Considering how authentic skirmishes can be, you won't find me wearing a yellow hard hat, or a nifty cowboy hat, or brightly colored running shoes, or a jean jacket, or even a pretty red dress.

Personally, I won't "accessorize" my character. Good luck staying out of sight with a big cowboy hat, or a big black trench coat. It's a mlitary simulator with a zombie twist to it. You'll be spotted rather quickly in that apparel.

Cowboy hat and black trenchcoat = fashionable and fun...........but dead.

Camo outfit and boots = utilitarian, sensible, advantageous......and alive.

Considering how authentic skirmishes can be, you won't find me wearing a yellow hard hat, or a nifty cowboy hat, or brightly colored running shoes, or a jean jacket, or even a pretty red dress.

Personally, I won't "accessorize" my character. Good luck staying out of sight with a big cowboy hat, or a big black trench coat. It's a mlitary simulator with a zombie twist to it. You'll be spotted rather quickly in that apparel.

Cowboy hat and black trenchcoat = fashionable and fun...........but dead.

Camo outfit and boots = utilitarian, sensible, advantageous......and alive.

Cowboy hats hardly have a larger silhouette than a Boonie Cap and Spec ops use those all the time.

Like I said in the OP, most people will wear camo most of the time. I am talking about role-playing and fun time clothing!

A brown trench would be hard to spot in the woods. A black or grey one wouldn't stand out in an urban environment like Chernogorsk.

Normally I will wear practical gear. But I hope (in time) that there will loads of unique items out there so people look different. A dirty cowboy hat or Tanker helmet would distinguish you from the rest of the crowd. It would be helpful for PIDing friends and foes.

Corinthian helmet with rainbow plume.

I heard there was a Greek exhibit at the Berezino Historical Society's meeting building. I think they have one.

I hope we get lots of outfit choices. I wanna wear tan pants, military boots, a tank top and an unzipped hoodie.

If not, a bunny costume like something to this effect 1-010.jpg

You people assuming camouflage clothing will be easily accessible or somethin'?

You people assuming camouflage clothing will be easily accessible or somethin'?

I imagine there would be lots of uniforms at the military bases around Chernarus. A barracks would have the clothing of all the soldiers. I mean obviously some of the uniforms would have been taken but a few would remain most likely. Chernarussians loved to hunt before the infection. So I imagine that there would be some hunting clothing such as brown jackets, basic ghillie, and basic Camouflage.

This is just for fun.

Since we will be having clothing in standalone, what kind of clothing will you wear on your adventures through Chernarus.

Avoid the obvious stuff like:

"I am going to wear a camouflage coat" cause that is what everyone will want to do.

or

"Good shoes" everyone wants good shoes.

I personally would love to wear a Russian Tank Crew Helmet or maybe a helmet like my avatar is wearing.

Or a Russian ushanka hat.

Also a cowboy hat.

A trench coat would be a lot of fun!

Would would you guys love to wear during you adventures.

This Would be cool

You really love the word would don't you... Edited by DanielTy88

A fosberry/webley "automatic" revolver (yes they exist), ponytale (for my 'bros), Moustache for "movember", My orange thong (not too tight to let 'em breathe) and lastly topped of with a practical yet sexy thigh high leather boot.

It's such a macho look even Sean Connery tried to copy me.

Whenever I post, I want you to think of me dressed like that.

Zardoz1_zpse13641e0.jpg

zardoz3_zpsb05d85fa.jpg

zardoz_zpsc60f713d.jpg

Also, it looks quite christmassy, don't you think?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5

I know it's for fun, but I see a lot of people choosing to wear ridiculous shit. Which might confirm it could happen in standalone, which turns it into Dead Rising. Please don't.

I would wear dark jeans, hiking boots, a dark jacket and a small pack, nothing that would mark me as a potential victim. So I could remain anonymous and murder others or what I need.

Hello there

As the thread is "just for fun" one must be a little tolerant.

In reality/game I would wear any "army surplus" gear I could scavenge as it's fit for purpose.

Rgds

LoK

I'd still have my thong underneath tho.

I will wear a top hat and tails. My walking cane will keep the zombie hoards at bay whilst keeping things classy.

• Like 2