m.w. vindicator

What clothing will YOU wear???

I'd love to be more like STALKER, especially after seeing elements of it ported over into Namalsk.

A basic outfit would be the loner gear, the dark yellow raincoat, mask, and dark pants...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/mattblackgod/stalker/ss_danny_04-17-09_21-32-34_l01_esca.jpg

More of a cool higher end outfit would be something like the Clear Sky faction...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101009095720/stalker/images/3/34/SCS_Clear_Sky_squad.jpg

And above that would be the SEVA suit.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111207210623/stalker/images/8/89/SHOC_Stalker.png

Exoskeleton would be cool, but I'd like to keep it abit simpler with DayZ in mind.

I'd love to be more like STALKER, especially after seeing elements of it ported over into Namalsk.

A basic outfit would be the loner gear, the dark yellow raincoat, mask, and dark pants...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/mattblackgod/stalker/ss_danny_04-17-09_21-32-34_l01_esca.jpg

More of a cool higher end outfit would be something like the Clear Sky faction...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101009095720/stalker/images/3/34/SCS_Clear_Sky_squad.jpg

And above that would be the SEVA suit.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111207210623/stalker/images/8/89/SHOC_Stalker.png

Exoskeleton would be cool, but I'd like to keep it abit simpler with DayZ in mind.

Just about any suits from STALKER would fit minus the exoskeleton. The metal helmet from that game looks really cool! I love the rookie outfit too.

I heard an idea a while back about creating your own 'armour' by covering your clothes in heavy duty Duct Tape. Mainly using it to cover a loose fiiting, high necked shirt and covering any places on your pants that may indure more 'wear and tear'. Easy to find, apply and hard for anything to bite through, even if it only gets you through till you find better clothing.

Duct tape ftw

I heard an idea a while back about creating your own 'armour' by covering your clothes in heavy duty Duct Tape. Mainly using it to cover a loose fiiting, high necked shirt and covering any places on your pants that may indure more 'wear and tear'. Easy to find, apply and hard for anything to bite through, even if it only gets you through till you find better clothing.

I'm totally fine if all the women in the apocalypse wear nothing but duct-tape...

• Like 1

I would travel along with what comes my way, from coat to condom!

• Like 2

Rocket I would like to report my findings.

It appears that the community would prefer not to wear any clothes.

Surely you will understand and not put any clothes in SA

• Like 1

I never wear clothes when I play Dayz or moderate.

L

Hello there

OT if there was a chance to survive then I prob would raid my nearest "outdoor" shop and get whatever was appropriate to the local environ.

I woudn't really think about fashion or particular makes/brands although I might go for the most pricey in the hope that price=best quality on the whole as I don't really have any outdoorsey experience.

Rgds

LoK

Screw you guys, I'm gonna wear a gumby costume. Those pesky bandits are looking for people that look like post-apocalyptic survivors, with their scruffy and worn-out clothing along with brown backpacks. But not gumby, everyone loves gumby.. right?

Edit:

But on a serious note, I really hope the clothing system is really in-depth instead of what we have now on DayZ, that of which barely suffices since you can't even customize it, you just unpack a brown package and wear the whole thing without being given the option, no matter how audacious you may be, to change it's appearance and how you wear it.

But moving on to my clothing, I'd like it to be a black v-neck shirt, tight men's jeans, and a pair of low-top black star player EV's from Converse. No hats for me, I prefer to show my mohawk proudly.

Edited by WolfOneSix

*starts raining*

*dies*

I can stay warm by rubbing one out, that usually gets me pretty hot and sweaty.

• Like 1

I would wear wings(only), so I could fly around and take a poop on everyone's head, thus giving them all the diseases that the standalone is going to have. Or then I'd just disguise myself as a tree.

I would like to see some kind of Special forces(Swat, GEO, GIGN, GSG9...) tactical outfits ingame. I love these.

I would either wear Russian Flora Camo with woodland camo pants and boots Or I would wear Red plaid flannel shirt, Blue Jeans, Camo Baseball Cap, and a pair of Chippewa Logger Boots(with steel toe, gotta kick those zombie heads somehow :P)

I'd like a blue flannel, some nice running shoes, a Phillies hat, and some blue jeans.

Ohhh, a Philly thug in a zombie apocalypse. :D

Suit and tie. I think when you're going around ruining peoples dayz in Cherno it's only appropriate to look like a banker.

I would like to see some kind of Special forces(Swat, GEO, GIGN, GSG9...) tactical outfits ingame. I love these.

don't we all!

• Like 1