m.w. vindicator

What clothing will YOU wear???

Like Benjamin Mother F king Franklin of course! If the devs deny me this then I'd better be able to craft a flesh and bone suit from my victims dead cold corpses!

Hell will be a destination vacation if I don't get my Ben Franklin skin in the SA.

Like Benjamin Mother F king Franklin of course! If the devs deny me this then I'd better be able to craft a flesh and bone suit from my victims dead cold corpses!

Hell will be a destination vacation if I don't get my Ben Franklin skin in the SA.

What's up with you and Ben?

In 1942 samples of Ben Franklin's genetic code were manipulated by Nazi Buddhist scientists and stored inside a bunker in the craters of the moon.

1969 the Americans sent Neil Armstrong to the moon to recover the sample.

I am Ben Franklin 2.0!

Seriously tho? Dude was freaking amazing!

Hawaii shirt and a skirt.

#SWAGOVERLOAD

• Like 1

In 1942 samples of Ben Franklin's genetic code were manipulated by Nazi Buddhist scientists and stored inside a bunker in the craters of the moon.

1969 the Americans sent Neil Armstrong to the moon to recover the sample.

I am Ben Franklin 2.0!

Seriously tho? Dude was freaking amazing!

Maybe you should consider renaming yourself to Bendragon then?

Morgan I've used Pendragon since the 80's (being a D&D nerd and all)... kind of hard to just give it up.

Also truth be told, I use Ben Franklin quotes on most forums i post on. Here is the first place people accused me of being hypocitical when I spoke out in a way ol' Ben probably rarely did. So My DayZ forum persona was born. I still do troll/criticize/condemn/complain/& just act foolish from time to time, but after a few moderator backwoods beatings... I settled down some.

Edited by Pendragon

hi,

my junk doesn't flop enough to blind anyone...

You can always wear this:

AFLmI.jpg

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 3

Probably something like this: dk2%20copy.jpg?1295643043

Because looking like a strong guy with lots of armor surely works. Stupid Zeds will only feast on metal and spikes.

Gonna block all dem bullets!

btw. Big armored guy? Mordekaiser es #1 huehuehue

^Viking helmet + leather cuirass + wooden shield + sword/war axe + Zeds and players = endless Rape and pillaging

127410d1332397869-estonians-viking.gif

Edited by Vindicator

^Viking helmet + leather cuirass + wooden shield + sword/war axe + Zeds and players = endless Rape and pillaging

yep. the life of my ancestors. i would roam around in a fishing boat

• Like 1

If I had infinite possibilities I would probably wear something late autumn/wintery like a Hellghast uniform (without the mask) from Killzone 3.

• Like 1

Red lipstick and assless chaps.

That lipstick will soon be gone..

• Like 2

I have started playing Metro 2033 to change things up from the normal DayZ Mod and Arma 2. I would love to look like characters from that game!

Probably just get the best camo / blending in gear I can. If it cuts back on the risk of me getting shot, I'll take that. Otherwise, I'll get a dress or something.

However, if there if there is some sort of body type thing on character creation, I would go as fat as I can and wear a borat-style manthong.

I heard an idea a while back about creating your own 'armour' by covering your clothes in heavy duty Duct Tape. Mainly using it to cover a loose fiiting, high necked shirt and covering any places on your pants that may indure more 'wear and tear'. Easy to find, apply and hard for anything to bite through, even if it only gets you through till you find better clothing.