a_typical_noob

Explain Your Avatar!

I basically stumbled onto a cool 3d model of a bean man. The rest is history and I've grown quite attached to him.

When I get bored I mess about with the image. He is currently sporting a rather fetching Rambo style bandana and an AK, the gun of choice for a survivor with an overly large head.

• Like 4

Because I hate mustache violations as much as the next Sgt. Major.

I basically stumbled onto a cool 3d model of a bean man. The rest is history and I've grown quite attached to him.

When I get bored I mess about with the image. He is currently sporting a rather fetching Rambo style bandana and an AK, the gun of choice for a survivor with an overly large head.

I wish you would just leave HIM ALOOONE !!!! ..it freaks me out ..i don't know if it is your char or just because i am on my third drink and go ..hang on..what the ..did he..?

Hetstaine, I kind of figured it was Ron Pearlman's lion man character from that old tv series Beauty and the beast taking a poop.

• Like 2

That'd be me doing a Keg-Stand.

Funny thing, I made this account at work without any way of putting this picture, yet it was somehow linked to my email and put itself as my Avatar.

• Like 1

I specifically made my forum account here to troll people with Imgur photos when they post random stupidity on the forums.

So an evil clown made sense to me...

Been a while since I've been here, but back hoping for Stand Alone to arrive. I miss my DayZ, and would like it hacker free.

Hetstaine, I kind of figured it was Ron Pearlman's lion man character from that old tv series Beauty and the beast taking a poop.

I'm hearing ya man , i may actually use that next time ;)