a_typical_noob

Explain Your Avatar!

Mine is a statement about my preference of cars with specific engines, rotaries to be exact. i.e. "Real cars don't have pistons" :)

I chose this because it is FUCKING BIG BOSS THE BEST VIDEOGAME CHARACTER EVER

I'm one of the baddest motherfuckers of all time, im one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherfuckers you've ever seen, hold my drink bitch!

I'm Rick James bitch enjoy yourself.

link

Edited by L1CKEYSPL1T

Mine is from the album The Who Sell Out and should be pretty obvious as to its relevance to DayZ.

Edited by klesh

I dont understand, I just registered and this avatar was automatically set for me.

This is my avatar for some other website...what is this sorcery?

Well I just recently changed mine. It used to be Dr. House, because I was the best Medically Trained infantryman in my Company I was asked to help the Medics quite often. I then got injured by a RPG whilst in Lashkar Gah Afghanistan, I now walk with a Cane. So I know shit tons of medical stuff and walk with a cane. Seemed appropriate to have Dr. House as my avatar. Now? It's just a pic of me smoking a cig, not much more than that. I actually am gunna change it back xD

Bribed Reklisnipez to modify Inception.'s avatar at the time and make it happy and shit

since his was in rain and all dat dark stuff.