a_typical_noob

Explain Your Avatar!

Thought I'd create this because some of you have pretty interesting (gr)avatars. And I often find myself wondering why or how you chose them.

Just give a brief explanation of yours, why you chose it, what it may mean to you or others, etc. etc.

Mine is just a screenshot I took while herding a group of Zeds in Zargabad. I chose it because I was tired of looking at my old one.

Edited by A_Typical_Noob
  • Like 2

Mine is Candlejack

He's a villain from the show Freaka-

Edited by Dekartz
  • Like 3

I really couldn't explain the motivation behind my avatar. I know it doesn't fit in any way, shape or form. Perhaps the absolute abstract idea that it would be paired with my forum account is the main inspiration to use it. In the end, nobody will really ever know.

This has been my avatar ever since I graduated uni and could afford my first gaming PC and broadband in 2002. My mates called me it cos I'm rather tall.

It's me.

No goatie anymore and me hairstyles more Flock of Seagulls/hitler youth/boy band now. But essentially it's me, but in a SP style.

L

• Like 1

Skull version of Comandante Fidel Castro - Because he was a killing mach1ne. Get it?

• Like 1

Funny story actually, it's..umm...a pic of me.

• Like 1

Fan art of John Marston of Red Dead Redemption. Fantastic character, fantastic game.

Never mind, now it's Kavinsky.

Edited by Regicide

Abstract self portrait in MS paint.

• Like 4

A snail.

Simple as that,

a snail.

A snail with swagger! Or is it a gay snail? I'd like to think it was a snail with swagger, not because I have anything against gay people, I just like to imagine a 1970's pimp snail. that's not a shell, it's his 'fro!

Edited by Rooneye

Skull version of Comandante Fidel Castro - Because he was a killing mach1ne. Get it?

That's Che Guevara, not Castro.

Mine is just a bitchin' old timey photograph that I love.

• Like 1

Mine is of Artemis Fowl, an Irish child prodigy.

He is also a fictional character from a book.

mine is rastamouse, he's a jamaican rodent childrens tv character, i changed the 'mouse' to the germanic 'maus' to better reflect my pro-nazi sympathies

not really, i like the Maus graphic novels

• Like 3

haha Rastamouse! I was watching Nevermind the Buzzcocks the other day and the guy that plays rastamouse was on it :D

• Like 2

This MOTHERFOCKER stole my Beanz, then tried to shoot me for no reason........ Whats up with that.??

• Like 4