Reason behind your username?

I'm the actual Max Planck, so I just went with my own name.

And face.

• Like 1

me its the_french_guy

cause im french

but random ppl like french ppl cant pranouce it and say gay ... oh well i know im not ^^

My name usually follows the format "Tabris0[random number]"

I've had usernames like that for quite some time; the numbers at the end depend on whichever username is mostly being used. I chose the Tabris07 on here because the 07's on other sites and games are the ones I'm mainly using right now.

Tabris05 was the original, though it had been mostly banned from different websites as I was a little naughty on the internet, and the mods on those sites didn't really appreciate it. ;)

Oh plus im only 18 with thinning hair. Not good.

Poor you ...... have some beanz as compensation.

My name came about years ago when I was playing Battlefield 1942 - desert combat mod.

I was scratching about for a name, and spotted a wine bottle on my shelf. Looked back at the screen, and I was blown to smithereens by a rocket. There were some say that t'was an omen!

"Goose" was taken.

why not use zero's?

why not use zero's?

Because I shall never have numbers in my name... plus "Gews" was how a couple people/raggedy-things decided to spell "Goose".

I like this thread, it feels a bit like an AA meeting.

Hi my name is Toxiclegend, Toxic for short and I am a DayZoholic! *Waits for "Hello Toxic" and applause* Phew! That was hard to admit but I hope now I am on the road to recove........... WHHHHAAAAAT!? What do you mean the SA is being worked on! Must resist, must resist, must resist, CAN'T RESIST!

Anyway, I had several user names years and years ago on various games and things like AoE 2 and all the old fasioned stuff, which was always had some form of "Toxic" in them, finally when I had to pick a PSN account Toxic on it's own was taken, so I settled with Toxiclegend, and ever since I've been using it/variations of it for things like my producing name (Bedroom music producer) is Toxicology.

Well..... the Panda is a very attractive and cute animal.... couldn't think of anything that reflected me better :D

lol

tumblr_m01rro2JGD1r13m08o1_500-1.jpg

Edited by -Panda

NAMVET1974 - Love the 60s music and era, although wasnt even born then! But Have a huge passion for the vietnam war and collect memorbillia from it, which is the NAM bit. VET is veteran so NAMVET and 1974 is the year i was born .Had same tag for 10 years.

Because im a sniper and well .... im generally friendly

who would have guessed !

YAAAAAY I got it right!

You sir, are a bloody genious!

Your too kind ;)

Your too kind ;)

Well I do try ;)

I did post my introduction on here on 18 I think it ended up at the bottom.

LtDan... You are a lucky person!

Well, I'll be a lieutenant in the army in 2014 (hopefully lol)

Who you serving with?

Who you serving with?

Been in the us army for 9 years, now in rotc doing the transition from enlisted to officer.

My in game name is LKummer.

And my name in real life is Lior Kummer, so LKummer is just a short way to say my name.

Reason for my username is because Siiri is my name .. I just added the XX incase someone already used my name :)

I went to a Halloween metal show a long ass time ago that had a band called Hogscraper. They played some weird hillbilly death rock with banjos. The lead singer started off the show by saying he knew they sucked so they hired strippers to walk around the crowd doing lap dances. Free strippers who don't have a no touch policy to be exact. Been using their name since that show:) A lot of games/servers auto-kick because scraper has rape in it and the computer isn't smart enough to know the difference so I usually go by hogs now.

Been in the us army for 9 years, now in rotc doing the transition from enlisted to officer.

Congratulations to you sir. You have my full respect, I tried to enlist about 6 years ago but no joy because I'm mainly red-green colourblind =[ Edited by Toxiclegend

Reason behind my username: My brother used this for every online game he ever played...he passed away a year ago. :(

• Like 2

Reason behind my username: My brother used this for every online game he ever played...he passed away a year ago. :(

I am very sorry to hear that, but it's nice you kept the name going :)