rocket

Build 1.7.4.4 Rolling Update

Awesome but i want you :D to remove as 50 and reduce spawn chance of M82 to 0.01 in barracks and chopper crashsites. I dont say that I hate .50 cals but it is to easy to use and it is 4 times heavier than m4a1 and you can use it as CQB weapon with awesome results (done that several times :) ).

super super rare <<< This is what has been done read the 10 other pages. The L85 has only been removed from loot tables meaning it will no longer spawn in loot piles. the L85 still exists in mass's on offical servers.

For everyone to see ;) Although by the time this thread reaches page 16, we'll be back to square one.

Again: The way I understand it -- simply from having read this thread with both eyes open -- is that all existing L85's (which I know you all totally found 100% legit cos they're just everywhere right) will remain in your possession until the item despawns due to death/drop/glitch/whatever. You will not be kicked or banned for carrying and using the L85. Think of it as a grandfathered item: not banned but no longer supported. Kinda like Microsoft Flight.

• Like 1

this is now a community project, isn't it?

rocket still has the final say. for that matter people are free to make their own mods of the mod (yo dawg...), and they have, but the official 'dayz mod' is still rocket's baby

Script restiction #41

I have a hero skin on and can assume (from reading the thread) that that's the cause. When will I be able to play again -.-

Getting this message on every single server, can't do a single think before being kicked. When will it be fixed? There are so many people like me who's not even able to enjoy this fantastic mod.

For everyone to see ;) Although by the time this thread reaches page 16, we'll be back to square one.

Again: The way I understand it -- simply from having read this thread with both eyes open -- is that all existing L85's (which I know you all totally found 100% legit cos they're just everywhere right) will remain in your possession until the item despawns due to death/drop/glitch/whatever. You will not be kicked or banned for carrying and using the L85. Think of it as a grandfathered item: not banned but no longer supported. Kinda like Microsoft Flight.

actually the server I play on announced lastnight that the gun is now on the banned weapons list, and to drop it if you have one. it makes sense, otherwise scripters will just hack them in

obviously not every server does that, but at the same time I'm sure plenty will do something similar

• Like 1

...* [REMOVED] BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS From Loot table...interesting...would have prefered the AS50 because i know what I have killed with/been killed by more but oh well...and without the AS50 the L85 wouldn't have been so bad anyway. Who has found a legit spawned one anyway?

G17 icon? Replaces combat timer countdown?

Noone used L85 for shooting at stuff, it sucked at that.

It was purely used to spot players from 1000m, then swap to your AS50 (or whatever sniper you use) and kill them.

script restriction #45 Its not a bug with battleye it's admins who cant be bothered to fix there filters. Find a new server

WOW razor49, you sure assume alot that admins aren't bothered to fix their servers.I thnk you need to take a chill pill and devote some of that negative energy and help those of us who ask for help and or have put trouble tickets in. What exactly do we need to change in the filters to get rid of the script restriction 45. I haven't posted in here for a long time because nobody from the staff bothers to answer the questions asked or with a straight answer. There are alot of people waiting for the standalone but as the weeks go by waiting and the lousy support given, the community will move on to other games then people like yourself will be an after thought and Rockets dream will die (which i hope it doesn't).

So please take the very advice i have seen given here and be patient with us. not all of us are as gifted as you with esp and we need to be explained in poor common folk language your highness.

• Like 1

Not only that, but in a post-apocolyptic zombie world, the street lights woulda run out of juice ages ago :thumbsup:

edit: scratch that, Fraggle's idea above is pretty sick. would make night-time gameplay eerie as f*ck!

I think it would be amazing if you could find a power plant and start it back up, get some fuel and power up a building, maybe have portable generators.. it could have a ton of uses, especially if they add seasons like winter, generators could power heaters and things like that, but i think im talking too much about the standalone now ;), these things couldnt be in the mod

Edited by RAFiredog

Gah who reported the vehicles healing themselves, that was a godsend for me who crashes to desktop every 5mins, usually coming back to my busted car propping up a tree.

LOL...Sorry but self-repairing vehicles was ruining the game to me. I have notice that engines are spawning a lot. Used to be a rare find. What the % on that now?

WOW razor49, you sure assume alot that admins aren't bothered to fix their servers.I thnk you need to take a chill pill and devote some of that negative energy and help those of us who ask for help and or have put trouble tickets in. What exactly do we need to change in the filters to get rid of the script restriction 45. I haven't posted in here for a long time because nobody from the staff bothers to answer the questions asked or with a straight answer. There are alot of people waiting for the standalone but as the weeks go by waiting and the lousy support given, the community will move on to other games then people like yourself will be an after thought and Rockets dream will die (which i hope it doesn't).

So please take the very advice i have seen given here and be patient with us. not all of us are as gifted as you with esp and we need to be explained in poor common folk language your highness.

Normally I dont flame but... You sir are dense as a block of granite, did you read this thread? No, no you didnt. How do I know you didn't and that you are a lazy lazy person? Because, I think at least three times in just this thread itself has the line item that needs to be changed on the server side to fix the problem has been well, posted. Wow, ... wow. I dont really kow Razor, but from just this post of yours, he is at least just a bit holier than tho... now go away and read just a little bit peasant!

before you insert your boot in your mouth, this thread was linked from here http://dayzmod.com/f...restriction-45/

and it links it directly to his post moron. so do me a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Oh by the way there are many editors to help will spelling.

Edited by W3R3WOLF

Noone used L85 for shooting at stuff, it sucked at that.

It was purely used to spot players from 1000m, then swap to your AS50 (or whatever sniper you use) and kill them.

wow

i once killed three people only with L85 at 600 meters, you must be a damn bad shot

The L85 was not only for finding stuff, it was a good weapon, however extremely overpowered sight

Regarding Script restriction #45:

It's easy to fix for server admins. Unfortunately many admins are not capable of doing their job.... But I'm sure it will be updated by Dwarden soon.

In the mean time:

scripts.txt

Find: 5 setHit

Add: !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

Edit:

Add also this for setHit: !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

hi Broter

Thx for the repost, I know i am not the brightest light on the street but i do my best to help others.

Thanks Rocket :)

Its nice to get something after nearly a week of silence, thanks again keep at it :D

Is the debug information back with 1.7.4.4? It's been a while since I played but I assumed the debug was still away. I loaded up a game only to find it there again. Blood, humanity and zombies killed etc?

Thanks in advance

super super rare <<< This is what has been done read the 10 other pages. The L85 has only been removed from loot tables meaning it will no longer spawn in loot piles. the L85 still exists in mass's on offical servers.

Hm... yeah... but everybody will die sooner or later and the weapon can get lost. The weapon will almost "die out" in less than a month. I think this argument is invalid.

I only read the first page, sorry bro. The thing is, it's away from the game. It's there, but a not-bandit can't obtain it...

So I go back to my question: Why, just why? Couldn't you simply make it super super rare?

And: Moreover, it fits in the apocalypse, don't you think?

I respect all opinions; what does the community say obout that?

i still dont get an option to choose female on any server... why is that?

What the hell is your problem? I never ever bother to get actually annoyed on whiny, spoiled kids on the net but you have just triggered that. I hope you hurt your toes really bad. And that your parents stop giving you money for computers and games, even when you cry.

Disclaimer: you may not be a young child with cry and snot in your face, but that is the way you make yourself look. Grow the fuck up.

i still dont get an option to choose female on any server... why is that?

Sorry do you mean when you die you don't see a character selection screen ? if so how did you update ?

Sorry do you mean when you die you don't see a character selection screen ? if so how did you update ?

when i join a new server i never played on i dont get an option and when i die on a server and after i dont get an option.

i uppdated with the dayzcommander tool.