rocket

Build 1.7.4.4 Rolling Update

Noice! Guess everyone can stop QQ'ing about .50 BMG's and L85's, 0.01 and 0.02 spawn rates? Those things are going to be hard to find.

Edited by CombatWombat
  • Like 4

...* [REMOVED] BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS From Loot table...interesting...would have prefered the AS50 because i know what I have killed with/been killed by more but oh well...and without the AS50 the L85 wouldn't have been so bad anyway. Who has found a legit spawned one anyway?

G17 icon? Replaces combat timer countdown?

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Good stuff! Ohh, street lights active in towns, interesting...

• Like 2

Some nice changes, the street lights being the main change - might make some of the daytime babies play at night!

• Like 6

Well if that's not an early Christmas present, I don't know what is!

Stoked. Cheers all who were involved!

• Like 1

...* [REMOVED] BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS From Loot table...interesting...would have prefered the AS50

This is true, but...

* [uPDATED] (*.1 Hotfix)Lowered As50 loot chance to 0.01

• Like 7

The streetlight change should never have been put in, it will be removed in a hotfix.

• Like 18

All well and good but i dont see anything about us people whos display driver crashes and we revert to desktop every 10secs trying to play this game. I'ts a 2010 problem, please do something about it.

Why no street lights? It would make sneaking around a city at night more interesting having to plan a route to avoid light.

• Like 4

All well and good but i dont see anything about us people whos display driver crashes and we revert to desktop every 10secs trying to play this game. I'ts a 2010 problem, please do something about it.

That sounds like a problem on your/their system.

Back on Topic please.

• Like 2

excellent news especially on things like speeding up the login which even on fast systems can be a lonnng process B)

when will dogs be in ? im barking with anticipation

Edited by dgeesio
  • Like 2

The streetlight change should never have been put in, it will be removed in a hotfix.

Good. What the hell would be powering the streetlights?

• Like 10

Good. What the hell would be powering the streetlights?

Hydroelectric at the "dams" could be one thing. The lights around here are all on solar power with battery back ups. But then again who's replacing the bulbs in them when they get shot out?

• Like 5

Street lights are interesting but have no effect on Infected awareness at the moment, which sort of makes them a redundant gameplay element (apart from the lighting).

In my humble opinion.

• Like 3

I'd like to see the odd random event of a flickering streetlight here and there. It must be possible to add fairly easily and would add some nice atmosphere. I'm glad to see thermals finally ditched.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 23

Street lights are interesting but have no effect on Infected awareness at the moment, which sort of makes them a redundant gameplay element (apart from the lighting).

Not only that, but in a post-apocolyptic zombie world, the street lights woulda run out of juice ages ago :thumbsup:

edit: scratch that, Fraggle's idea above is pretty sick. would make night-time gameplay eerie as f*ck!

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 4

The lighting may bring more players to stay on 1 server instead of jumping around finding only daylight servers is my only thought on this one. More people would run through the city's during the night if there was a bit of lighting,

In my humble opinion. I like the rest of the updates too, excited to see some form of lighting for local areas besides chem's, flares, and flashlights. Maybe a generator with a lamp? Something to brighten up the darkest nights....

• Like 1