Sooo this is the Story of the first Cold Murder my team did. We are 3 people and usally avoid the BIg Citys cause u know we want to live ^^

We just had made some Raids on Barns and Deerstands and took a Peek at ROck Castle. On the way back to Zelenogorsk we used the woods to stay safe.

We reached the South of Nadezhdino and i took some time to plan the next "Waypoint". I needed some time to do so cause i wasent sure about our exact location.

Suddenly a teammate said (over TS cause we are German and dont use vent ^^) "There is a Player running straight at us!"

"Did he see us?"

"Im not sure but he is straight heading for us"

"Shall we kill em?"

[This is the moment where we could have saved his life]

"Yeah maybe he has loot"

The Player came closer and was still running at us.

So the TS started to sound like the Bravehearth scene "Wait WAIT WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"

The poor soul was just 100m away

"WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIT"

50meter he stops ( i guess he saw us)

"FIRE!"

We feld pretty bad about this later, but he had Matches and so one Life saved 3 Lifes somehow ( Yaeh i still try to justify the murder)

btw. sry Freiwild but u just had bad luck i guess :)

I wrote a long ass post about a death I just had, but somehow it didn't post it, so I'm just gonna write it short. I had a camp with a friend, I was laying there, it was like in a bush and it wasn't possible to be found unless someone knew the spot. I was just chillin waiting for my friend because he died while looting (only had his pistol and a few stuff) and I hear a loud explosion, I immediately react with a "OH SHIT". It came out of no-where, and I'm scared like shit. I fall unconscious after a few minutes. I remember I heard someone stepping but I was moving at that time too so I was like that's me. I see a guy with a ghillie suit, he picks me up and takes me to a forest. He has another friend, okay. Both have really good stuff. They use me as a bullet shield to get into Stary Sobor and if I survived they'd let me go.. Well, I'm on the coast again. This was funny as hell though at the time, I was talking with them, they sounded pretty cool. Kudos to REVENGE for the idea of using me as a bullet shield, lol.

Fresh Spawned

Walk up to a tree line when I spawned on the outskirts Chernogorsky, the gas station more to the west of it to be precise. When some random dude asked "Hey you friendly?" It was a guy with a Camo SVD and a ghillie suit. I tell him "I don't have a gun what do you think?". Responds with the same question and I tell him Yes. "FUCK YOUR BITCH ASS" And I'm met with the spray of a SVD and my world turned black.

The End

Seriously someone explain to me why was that necessary? I was unarmed and I wasn't even spawned in for less than a minute.

Well, my survivor was on Day 7 I was doing fairly good for being the noob I am. Armed with an AKS-74 Kobra and 4 mags I thought I was on top of the world. I had food and water for days and was going small town to small town to make sure that didn’t change. So after a decent day of looting I logged off, came back on the next day trying to join a server and noticed it was taking a little longer than usual. When I spawned though…I instantly knew something was wrong, I was in a field, prone surrounded by dead bodies and incircled by badits/hackers. Thankfully I was able to disconnect before I died.

The next server I joined, I spawned by the coast to the West of Electro I was devastated thinking I had to start over again. But I noticed I still had my AK, as well as the rest of my gear! What luck I had, I made my way West along to coast until I saw a Lighthouse upon a hill on a little peninsula (A place I would later learn is called Cap Golova). All of a sudden, shots ring out, dirt all around me starts flying up I’m prone trying to roll away from the shots. I had never incountered a hostile player in DayZ yet. I try to run…dead. For good this time. This server had Global Chat on, a message popped up from “John: lol sorry preston” after a few messages back and forth I found out he is a nice guy and just happened to shoot whoever passes by and he was letting me come back and get my stuff.

I respawned in Electro, just to the East actually, following the hill side opposite the coast I made my way back to the Cap, I’m almost there I can get my stuff and be on my way I thought, then out of nowhere I start losing blood. Aggroed a heard of Zombies along the way, somehow, then a shot rings out and I’m put out of my misery “John: wasnt me preston” Oh well, third time is the charm.

Right?

I spawned once more in Electro, this time by the docks if I’m not mistaken which wasn’t to bad because I could follow the coast and FINALLY retrieve my things. I see the light house:

“John: 595 meters away preston”

“Preston: Thanks man just lead me there the best you can!” All of a sudden in red pops up:

“Server will restart in 1 minute”

“John: better hurry”

Upright sprinting I find my dead body, pull up my inventory get all my things..and the restart hits.

After I get back into the same server I open my gear to find..nothing. My heart sank, oh well I thought.

“John: whatd you miss”

“Preston: Well, everything man.”

“John: Ill hook you up, go to the road pls”

I get to the road, and find a ghilled man running at me; I follow him to his base half skeptical because I didn’t think many people were nice in this game. We make it to his camp to find a buddy of his, also ghilled up:

“John: take the pack from the tent”

Inside the pack was an M4A1 CCO SD,1 mag for it, a blood bag and civilian clothes (I think they just wanted to get rid of the clothes)

“Preston: Thank you so much man! This means a lot!” I left heading inland.

“John: arent you glad we killed you”

“John: preston? Come back, do you have mumble”

“Preston: No I don’t man, I’ll go download it.”

After I downloaded and got back into the game, he was gone.

Moral of the story, there are indeed great people in this game. You just have to..well, get lucky. John if you’re out there, I have mumble….and no idea how to use it.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hey everyone keep in mind I'm new.

So, I spawned looking at the bottom right of my screen to see I spawned in Cherno! whoo I had heard about this place from friends as a great spot for Guns/Equipment so I slowly walked into the City, I noticed a big tall building which was of course, the international hotel, I made my way zipping in and out of the streets and into buildings, I finally made it to this grand building, I walked inside, finding tinned food and many drinks I proceeded to loot this small room, after I looted it, my feelings dropped I turned away sad at the fact of still not finding a gun, seeing a building with some chairs in, I presumed it would be filled with loot I run in happily and started grabbing equipment, I found a map, a m1911, and a revolver plus a watch and countless food and drink supply's.

5 minutes later I found another building which had big red doors, I saw poles and thought it was a Fire House, I had also heard they're filled with good loot, so I walked in after looting the place I climbed onto the roof, this is where it gets interesting, I saw two guys running towards the Fire House, me, being curious I asked if they were friendly, they did not respond so I chased them into the fire house after realising this was a bad idea and i should set up and wait for them, they sprinted down the stairs seeing me they chased me with there crowbars I shot one in the chest, the other continued chase I shot him twice and then I hear the click of my revolver and WHAM they hit me, leaking blood I run as fast as my legs will carry me, down to 7000 blood I logout.

When I log back on later that day I bandage myself up and proceed my intrepid journeys through this tough weird place, and guess what I see..... A HOSPITAL! I run inside and grab two blood bags DROPPING MY MORFINE, I also grabbed a Epi Pen for good measure, I checked the apartments around the Hospital, finding more ammo for my Revolver I proceed to run to Balota Airstrip as last time I was there I found a M16 but thats another story, so anyways im heading to Balota I get there and guess what fucking happens two zombies start chasing, I shoot one of there heads clean off it slumps to the ground, dead, I took aim at the other one, I miss he continues rushing, I take aim again, this monster is less then a foot away, he hits me as I shoot and guess what he fucking hits? my fucking leg, shit I think remembering I have morfine I search my bag and inventory, realising that I carried a extra blood bag instead, I ask my friends on skype if they will come pick me up, or bring me some morfine, they're all busy so I start my massive crawl back to Cherno.

After a agonising 20 minutes of crawling I get to the Hospital, I don't want to search the Hospital with a broken leg so, I climb onto the roof, finding morfine and screaming with happiness I logged out and came to write this story.

:TO BE CONTINUED:

Edited by C0okieH

Hey guys! Love this forum, Ive been reading alot here!

Just want to give something back, so I wanted to share 2 videos: check them out pretty fun!

Meeting a ghetto voice guy, perhaps with soundboard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFl344Tqio&feature=plcp

Server getting hacked while Im there, madness follows!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3pmQclTLg&feature=youtu.be

Rate and comment please :)

• Like 1

We had an awesome encounter last night. Me and my mate have both been in this life for a fair while now so we have all the basic survival gear, weapons etc. Starting to want some excitement we headed up to the NE airfield. There was only a few players in the server so we were pretty careless, deliberately aggroed zombies and took them out as they came up the control tower stairs. After that we checked out the hangars and my mate picked up a PDW with 3 clips which was a great find for him as he hadn't been carrying a secondary weapon. I started to head out of the hangar while he loaded up and since we were running low on meat I thought I'd butcher a sheep on the far side of the runway, out into the field a little. All of a sudden I hear shots ring out and yell asking if it was him. He says no, and next thing I go down with a broken leg but still conscious. I start crawling further out into the field zig zagging as much as possible with shots kicking up dust all around me! I'm shouting out I'm under fire but have no idea where from. All of a sudden I hear 2 long bursts from the PDW ring out, then a pause and another shot. My friend found him sniping at me from between the hangars! He told me he emptied the PDW then finished the guy off with a winchester round to the head while taking return fire. Result: 1 bandit kill on his scoreboard :)

I quickly used morphine for my leg, then ran over and gave a blood transfusion and got one too because we were both on 4-5000 blood at this point. We were pumped up with adrenaline and hearts racing so we quickly looted the guys body (he had tons of gear), buried him then ran off into the forest to the north still half expecting him to have friends closing in on us and waiting for another bullet.

All of a sudden we ran into a pickup truck, just into the forest! Assuming/hoping it was his we jump in and take off carefully weaving between trees. After getting well clear of the airfield we stopped to see if there was any gear in the back. Jackpot!!! We find an M248, FN FALs, AS50, spare fuel, food, drink, medical and tons more. We gear up and then head off into the wilderness again, with a taste for hunting more bandits.

• Like 1

Here's my first story of a random encounter.

I logged in last night, the server time on Dayz Commander must be wrong, it tells me 7-8am and it's pitch black in game (was around 11- I checked my watch :P).

Anyhow...

I'm checking out some stuff and happen to come across someone.

He greets me with a "hello" so I respond "hey"

I then proceed to ask "Friendly?" He replies telling me he is, he spoke briefly over mic but mine wasn't plugged in, so we continued in chat.

He tells me that he saw a gun in a factory (powerplant in Elektro), and asked if I wanted his help.

So we teamed up and headed for the factory. We head around the back making sure to stay amongst trees/cover and slowly crawling in, but not before spending some time scouting.

We didn't find anything in the factory so made our way to a hill over looking the town, scouting, watching for players. Nothing...

We head into town slowly but carefully, hunting for loot and I was also hunting for a new backpack.

We eventually find one on a dead player, just a normal coyote pack (not the good one). We then continue on.

This guy helps me find a compass, a map and even found me an alice pack.

We spent 2-3 hours together running to different areas, hospitals/market etc trying to find me a primary weapon (other than a hatchet).

Eventually we decide to go back to the factory as the gun may have respawned... again.. nothing.

We come across a guy that runs past us with zombie in tow... we run and hide in the shed out back... we turn to see another player in there with us.

We glance around nervously at each other... then my buddy (wish I remembered his game name), says "hello" "are you friendly" and then says "I hope he's friendly".

The guy we've come across, stands there... hatchet in hand... not saying anything. We decide its time to go... he follows... what's he upto we wonder...

We keep an eye on him for a while, "mute man" became his nickname...

He ran around quietly with us, looting non threatening.

Mute Man runs out to the hospital/School building after we saw another player run into there... the other player frantically watching him and asking over mic etc "are you friendly?" "hello?" myself and my buddy reply "Hi, we're friendly"

Then we run over to join... the guy we'd come across starts trying to tell mute man that there's another player coming... we run in and he panics and yells over mic "oh god there's 2 of them!".

I tell the guy again "its ok friendly" as we rush in to take cover and loot the rooms.

The other guy disappears whilst we're upstairs.

We eventually run out, do a quick lap to the church and then decide to head back to the hill that overlooks town as we wanted to log off.

Shortly before we do that mute man finds his voice.

His name was Garfield and we had a brief chat before continuing.

We ran around a bit longer for a period of time. Dodging players, staying away from gun shot sounds etc.

We do blood transplants on one another, keep helping each other out, still searching for a gun of some sort and still no luck.

Eventually it's time for bed, so I advise I'm going back to the hill to save etc.

We got to the hill and got followed by zombies along the way.

We lost garfield along the way some where... I don't know where. When I eventually looked on the player list some time later, he wasnt on the server.

My new buddy and I said our goodbyes and thanks for helping each other, he said he was new too. We exchanged Steam id's hopefully I got his right... hope to see him back on a server at some stage.

So that was my first encounter with a friendly player (or any encounter that didn't result in running away).

We met so many players last night who were all friendly and not out to kill one another, it was great.

• Like 2

A while ago I was crawling through Balota to get to the airfield, taking my time and being careful. So I was a bit surprised to hear an agro zombie behind me getting closer, and then even more surprised to turn around and see him chasing a guy running past me. He was completely unarmed and did me a solid favour by running around me a bit then disappearing, leaving the zombie to chase me. All I had was a Lee Enfield with 10 rounds so I put one into the zombie's chest, ran to where that guy went to hide and voice chatted to tell him that it was cool, I'd shot the zombie dead and that it was safe to come out.

Apparently this guy never heard of revenge. One to his chest, dead. I bolted, survived, got shot at sneaking into the tower at the airfield and got into a loose-loose shootout on the stairs. 10 minutes later my mate turned up, grabbed all the gear, met up with me and we continued on.

Edited by beno_83au
  • Like 1

>Waits an hour to connect to a server.

>Starts game.

>Gets shot in head by spawn camping sniper with .50 cal.

>Cries softly into my cat.

• Like 2

do you have the map with the loot spawns on it? you should be able to find better weapons within an hour.

I've searched barns, airfields, deer stands, fire stations, all were filled with useless junk and ammo, but no actual gun. This goes on for weeks until Mr. A joins.

And then in my first fire station I find an AKM. In my second fire station I find a DMR.

My story;

Been playing Dayz now for about 3 weeks, had some nice gear come and go, nothing top spec but some nice things amongst the empty tin cans. My only issue was I had never seen or even heard any vehicles, land, sea, or air. I first chalked this to the fact I mainly stay along the coast and have read that people like to stockpile and hide the vehicles in remote areas.

Well two days ago just on a fresh spawn I came across a boat and a bus on the beach next to the factory, just north of Solnichniy. I figure theres very little chance of them spawning together so must be someone stocking up, rather than scope the place for any activity I sprinted for the bus and jumped in the drivers seat. Fully repaired and fully fueled, yes!

Hoping to not be noticed I make a break north along the coast road in my shiny new bus. After a few minutes I hit he road end at Berezino. I turn the bus south west hoping to double back onto the coastal road via the south part of Berezino. I reached the supermarket near some military outpost but the road was blocked with vehicles and anti-tank girder type things. I tried to reverse the bus out and do a 3 point turn. Needless to say I go tthe ass end of the bus stuck on some rubble, I tried dislodging it but it wouldnt budge. I bailed out leaving the engine running which was a mistake as all that did was attract around 15 zeds to the engine noise. I made a break for the supermarket and lost a lot of blood in the process. Out the back of the supermarket I ran all the way back to where I picked the bus up from. The boat was still there!

Oh joy, I ran to it and it was fully repaired just out of fuel, damnit. Not that bad because I am always finding car parts and fuel cans, so I thought it wouldnt take me long to find some. I spent two hours searching and finding no fuel, how ironic.

Eventually I found some in, I think, Kamyshovo, dumping some good gear to make space. My hopes were up, just praying the boat was still there. I ran along the coastal road not worrying about the nice train of zeds that were trailing me. It will be OK when I reach the boat, I thought.

I eventually spotted the boat in the distance and knew it wouldnt be long till I would be cruising the water. I reached the boat, put 20litres in and jumped in the drivers seat, engine on and..... that was it, the engine wanted to go, but the boat was stuck on the beach and would not come off. What a waste of time. Karma for stealing the bus I suppose lol. Maybe I could have used the bus to push the boat out, who knows.

Edited by Rhoobarb1

Here's a story that happened about 2 days ago. I was showing my dad DayZ.

I had just got done trading with CTS. I had a brand spankin' new AS50 with 4 M107 mags, and I gave away an AKS-74 Kobra with 13 AK mags and NVGs. Good trade. So I started makin' my way up to the NWAF (the trade occurred in Lopatino) and was hoping to get the drop on someone. During the trip, I realized I had to really use the bathroom. So I was approaching the airfield to where I saw the concrete wall in the distance. So I told my dad, "Just keep an eye out for anyone" and I went to the restroom. I heard my dad yelling about 30 seconds in, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. I said, "Just keep an eye for anyone who might be moving there."

He said, "No, you're dead!"

I got up and all I saw on my screen was "You are dead."

He tried to explain that like, 30 people came out of the woodworks, and started hitting me with hatchets. All survivors wearing hats and armor. I started laughin'. It was my best character, and I hadn't even gotten to fire my new sniper. He felt bad because he didn't know what to do at all on the game, and I just couldn't stop chuckling because I get this far and I leave for 45 seconds, and axe murderers come and get me. It was funny :)

Plus, it's kinda fun to start over on the coast again.

So we just got a chopper... great right? Well as we were flying around looking for heli crash sites I lost connection, howbeit, briefly and found my self in a free fall... :C I managed to have time to open the menu and disconnect but now I wonder what the outcome will be... Will I re-spawn safe and sound on the ground? or will I be making a new character... I currently cannot connect to the server so I guess only time will tell what my fate is.

To be continued...

Once upon a time, i Followed 3 dudes from Cherno... They didnt notice me. I followed them for a straight hour, hiding behind bushes, Trees. and whatnot.

Then, I found out i had no food and was starving. SO, Considering i had the chance of killing all 3 of them and just taking what i wish, I went up to them.

I first messed with them, by whistling into the Mic, while hiding behind a train track. Then, I decided to go up to them.

I laughed, and asked them for food. A Russian sounding Kid replies.. "yes" in a Russian accent. Then he shoots me. The end. -.-

Oh Btw, I was shouting "DOnt SHOOT" while i was getting shot at, but Instead of pressing Alt+F4 Like all derpy people do. I stayed and Hoped he would stop Shooting.

But i guess,

Civilization went out the window Ages ago. Even in Games. ffs.

Next Time, I will make sure i Snipe people with Russian Sounding names.

I swear it.

• Like 1

So me and two friends acquired a bus. In doing so we decided to raid the northwest air field with it. Those two would run out and get the gear and guns for us and I would round up the zombies with the bus and run over them. The plan was set so we are heading that way when just as we get to the air field they start saying they are seeing crazy geometry. I asked what they mean and they both say that they are seeing nothing but shapes and colors. I ask them if they want to turn around and they say no so we push on. We get there and they hop out and I am rounding up zombies just as planned. I turn the bus around to get a good run at the zombies around the buildings that they are in and I'm at around 45 m.p.h. when I get into the pack someone yells out stop but it's too late I ran over my friend in the crowd.

So what have I learned that I can share with you. Don't run over your friends but more importantly, don't raid the airfield when two of your friends ate rancid meat earlier and are hallucinating.

Today I learned a very important lesson.

Recently I acquired a Bizon PP-19 from a heli crash, with FOUR clips of ammo. That, and I recently came from Rog Castle with a knife and a box of matches, so I'm feeling on top of the world right about now. I'm running away from the coast to Milk Mountain (some glitch, I 'died' on loading but kept all my items) when I see a truck. HELLO TRUCK! It was pretty isolated in some trees, and there were dots past a hill and out of sight. So naturally, I thought a group of people had hidden their truck here to go looting. FREE TRUCK! Without another thought I ran my ass straight to the driver side, and GUESS WHOSE HEAD EXPLODED THAT DAY?

• Like 1

So, today my friend Craft and I drove up to the NW Airfield. We decided to just hit the southern barracks, and that it'd be easier than going anywhere else.

I told Craft to watch the car while I went into the barracks. I proned my way there to avoid Zombie aggro, and then stood at the door. I heard footsteps, and automatically assumed it was a zombie....Nope. Some guy shot me in the back and I went unconscious, and he thought I was dead. He dealt with the zombie aggro with his Revolver, and was quite surprised when I rolled back over and put 4 in his legs. He shot me right as I shot him, and we both died.

Now here's where it gets interesting...

The server desynched right when I died, and when I tried to respawn, it spawned me back in the Barracks with all my gear and 4700 blood. My friend ran to the barracks after I died to watch my body. I spawned in, and my body was on the ground. We waited for a few minutes to see if the same would happen to the other guy, but he D/C'd. We looted him and myself.

I guess the game is making up for all the random shit deaths it's given me in the past by giving me the guy's FAL and all my stuff, twice over.

Once upon a time, i Followed 3 dudes from Cherno... They didnt notice me. I followed them for a straight hour, hiding behind bushes, Trees. and whatnot.

Then, I found out i had no food and was starving. SO, Considering i had the chance of killing all 3 of them and just taking what i wish, I went up to them.

I first messed with them, by whistling into the Mic, while hiding behind a train track. Then, I decided to go up to them.

I laughed, and asked them for food. A Russian sounding Kid replies.. "yes" in a Russian accent. Then he shoots me. The end. -.-

If you had a gun at that time, then you went full retarded man. Never go full retard. You could of killed them all 3. Should of tried to steal something from their backpack if you didn't have anything. I don't currently have much stories except finding a military truck with 4 ghillies..

OOOH MAN, my hands are still shaking!

Fairly new character, solo, making my way through Cherno with nothing but a hatchet and some fairly basic equipment. Looted a house, smashed a hospital and looted some shit, got binoculars and a map at the supermarket. I had had a couple shots from a Winchester, saw another survivor, even heard a car going by (but I didn't see it myself). Tense, but uneventful and I had only killed a single zombie so far.

Entered the office building to loot the place. On the second floor I found a room with an M1911 in it, but no ammo. I frowned, because I already had a 1911 but no ammo for it. Hoping the disappearing gun glitch still worked, I dropped my current one expecting it to vanish so I could take the other (I don't want the others having something to shoot me with). 2 guns are now on the floor, and then, footsteps.

I freeze.

Creak, creak, creak. I move slowly to the left so nobody can see me in the doorway and I can surprise them with my hatchet. Creak, creak, creak. My enemy (face it, who isn't anymore?) is snooping around the rooms, and his footsteps louden or silence depending on how far he is from me. About 2 minutes later of intensity, the footsteps get progressively louder. Maybe he will be unarmed, maybe he will have a hatchet like me, maybe he will be decked out in amazing gear? Creak, creak, CREAK.

He appears and I swing my hatchet as fast as I can. Surprising the all the shit that is holy out of him, he sprays 23 bullets around the room, 2 of which hit me at point blank. We both fall down, but I am unconsious, and he is dead. I get up and tend my wounds and inject morphine, I have a fracture and about 6000 blood left. Flies buzz around his corpse, and I check out the spoils.

MP5A5

2 MP5 Mags (only 28 rounds total)

3 M1911 Mag (full!)

Compass

Water Bottle

ALICE Backpack (full of random ammo and meds)

I got weapons and navigation. Good, very very good. I need blood though and I have nobody to give me a transfusion and no meat to cook. I only have 1 can of food and having more would be nice before I go. I'm scared of getting shot though, because I've been really lucky so far.

Edited by Zakatak
  • Like 1

Landed a chopper to go to my gaming community's meeting they were having, came back a few hours later to find this. The server (477) is hardcore so I don't exactly see how he got my name. My best bet it's this clan or it's the guy that hacked the server the other night. The clan was more than likely the guys that server hoped behind me to kill me the other night, and the hacker shortly after I spawned. They were the only ones that could of caught my name.

cOHzB.jpg

Now I must play detective and find my baby, in the mean time forces are gathering to prepare a lynch mob with goal in mind. We... Will... Kill them

• Like 1

IT'S GONNA BE OKAY!

DayZ Epic by: Karaad

"Ah ha! Finally...a drink, of course I would have found this at the supermarket! One left though...lucky me!"

I look outside cautiously to see a few zombies lumbering around the loading dock area

"Ugh...another...they're always here, zombies don't need food dammit...," as I look towards a couple of dead bodies that the zombie is now hunched over having a mid day snack, "I guess it must be the others who attract them here..."

A shiny glimmer catches my eye from the left out the backside of the market, I hear a bullet whiz by and watch as a hole is bored through the wall mere inches away from my head

"Sheesh, I'm ALIVE," I whisper to myself as I hit the ground from my crouched stance and begin to roll towards a concrete wall that separates my new assassin and his target: My Face, "Since when do zombies carry guns? I've only got a pistol and no food, why is it that everyone has to try to kill everyone for nothing truly beneficial?"

Zombie's to my right, feasting...one down...head shot...seems the sniper isn't that bad at his aim, lets see how well he does with a moving target...

I stand up, take a deep breath, exhale, deep breath. turn, run, sprint, zombies alerted, I hear shots fired, I'm terrified but keep running, If i'm to make this out alive I need to be faster than I have ever been.

There's the fence! 20 feet more and I'm in the clear, I'll be inside of the building with the tall tower..where my assailant awaits me...he knows I've come and he's probably prepared...

I creep along the walls and exit the large doors looking up to find my sniper furiously scanning the ground for me but at this point I'm unnoticed...

*pop* *pop* It seems like a million years had passed as I watched my bullet sail through his left ankle causing him to loose his balance and fall from the roof. *crack*

I walk up slowly on my would be killer who now has a leg half way sticking out of where it should be. He's just barely conscious, I kick his sniper rifle aside and drag him inside.

"Hey buddy, you alright?" I smack him across the face a couple of times.

"HEY BUDDY! IT'S GONNA BE OKAY! HEY! IT'S GONNA BE OKAY!" His eyes finally roll back into position and he starts to scream out in pain. I quickly cover his mouth and remind him with a simple pointer finger of the threats that await outside.

"Oh god, oh god my leg, i'm loosing blood, I can barely see, help me please, oh god help me," he cries quietly.

"...," I look at him, it's sickening...he just tried to kill me..."It's gonna be okay, don't worry...just stay quiet. I'll fix you right up," I say with a smirk across my face.

I roll him over onto his stomach and he instantly cries out in pain due to his broken leg being moved and scraped across the concrete, "QUIET! IT'S GONNA BE OKAY!"

He looks at me with fear in his eyes...I roll him again...and again...and again...soon enough, were in the middle of a clearing and I remove the silencer from my gun only to fire a single shot off and walk away.

He is left crying out in pain, I walk towards his gun and sling it on my back...I make my way to the spot that he sat at while trying to kill me and zero in on him...20 meters? 10 meters? Fuck it..I don't even need a scope for this.

"What are you doing up there?," He yells out panicking because of the ever growing sound of the dead making their way towards a fresh corpse...well...almost a corpse.

He's yelling and yelling at me for help as the zombies creep closer and closer to him. Just as they are lumbering over him I silently say to myself, "It's gonna be okay...," and I pull the trigger.

Edited by Death Panda
  • Like 5