I have had my best night in DayZ in a long time!

I was killed and I respawned in Cherno on a server of about 25 people. I went to look the town and all the loot was still there! In about five minutes of playing I had a Winchester, 1911, and an Alice Pack, and enough food and medical supplies to supply a small army. So far so good right?

It got better. I was heading north and found a body. The guy (rest his soul) had a compass, map, watch and all the tools to gut and cook meat!

After that, I stocked up on 10 or so meats and cooked them. I then reached Stary/Novy. Went straight to the tents. Found them to be completely fresh and unlooted. So I grabbed an AKM with about 7 mags and an M4A1 for the road. Then looked in the grocery store, and found a ghillie suit!

As I grew weary after playing for a long period of time, I headed out to the woods to log out for the night. As I headed out, I say a light in the distance. I took out my binoculars and looked, and lo and behold, a downed heli! I waltzed up and killed about 15 zombies (I suck at sneakymode) and found an M14 AIM, 2 FALs and enough FAL ammo to supply a large army. But I didn't find any mags for my new M14, and I was sad.

But as I headed out, I spotted a deer stand, and wanting to continue my spree of luck, I looted it and found a few DMR mags for my M14!

And then I was sniped out of nowhere.

Lesson: You get really lucky, and then some dickass sniper has to ruin it. But tomorrow, I will get back on, and start again because I love this fucking game.

The Most Intense Moment of my Gaming Career

I ran through the military base in Stary Sobor, ducking from tent to tent, when I heard sporatic gunfire; it was VERY close. I hid in the nearest tent, where I found my first backpack, the 24 slot coyote bag. I grabbed my prize and waited for the coast to be clear. I ran to the trees above Stary and got into position to stalk my prey.

With my trusty FN FAL w/ night scope, I scanned the city, looking for a target. Unfortunately, after about 15 minutes with no sightings, I was ready to call it a night. That was when I saw the flashlight beam in the distance. At first I was confused; no one could possibly be using a flashlight to navigate in Stary, right?! But upon further inspection, my suspicions were confirmed. There was a group of three headed my way.

They crossed the road and ran into a field to the left of the military tents while I was taking position to fire from the trees above. I zeroed in on the first target's chest, the player at the front of the column. I fired. He hit the floor, I see the confirmation of the kill in the lower left corner and watch blood gush from his still-warm body. I have no time to celebrate, however, as I dropped the next target with a well-aimed bullet to the abdomen. One more shot on the ground and he had joined his friend in the afterlife.

Amidst the confusion, I'd lost the third bandit, and I knew there was know way to loot those bodies unless his was one of them. I stalked to my left around the city into some more shrubs and once again began scanning with my night-scope'd FAL. There he was, prone, lying there, protecting the bodies of his fallen comrades. It was a noble act indeed. One that was sadly rewarded with a bullet to the forehead.

Four Bullets, three kills, and all my first confirmed kills as a bandit. And I ran off into the darkness to collect my new weapons and gear, heart still pounding through my chest, counting my lucky stars I had made it out alive.

The bandits had two m-4 cco's, one of which i took. They had an FN FAL night-scope and an 870 shotgun with flashlight. They had a gps, lots of mags for my m1911, and many different misc. gear, which I gladly relieved them of.

My only regret was that I could not carry more.

If youre reading this, MrOctagon from the texas server I was playing on, I left your bodies so you can get your gear back :D

Not really a story so feel free to move........

just said to my 10yr old "im gonna have a go on DayZ"

he says "which game?",

"you know the zombie game"

......."oh........I thought that was called "you're dead" :(

guess hes seen that splash screen so often ........i cried inside lol

Not really a story so feel free to move........

just said to my 10yr old "im gonna have a go on DayZ"

he says "which game?"' date='

"you know the zombie game"

......."oh........I thought that was called "you're dead" :(

guess hes seen that splash screen so often ........i cried inside lol

[/quote']

That's the cutest thing I've read all day! :D

Day Z Journal: Day 2

I continued my solitary journey in DayZ, hopelessly lost somewhere deep in the interior. After having a good night's rest in a house I decided to loot this small town one more time before moving on. But, for some strange reason while I was making my way through town there were a TONNE of zombies everywhere!

It eventually got to a point where I was surrounded by zombies in all directions. I guess it was inevitable that a zombie eventually spotted me. Unfortunately since I only had guns on me, firing on this one zombie would've called the whole hoard down on me. I decided to run for one of the large red buildings a short ways back to make my stand.

The step in front of the doorway was unusually high, requiring me to jump up onto it. But just as I did that, I looked down and saw that my legs had somehow phased into the floor! Just as I was marveling at my new found powers (about half a second), the magic faded and my knees promptly exploded.

DayZ Journal: Day 0

God damn it! CURSE YOU PHYSICAL REALITY FOR MAKING MY KNEES EXPLODE!!

Sigh... oh well... At least I was reborn right next to Cherno this time, on the West side. Time to run the gauntlet again.

I followed the coast line and got to Cherno within 5 minutes. But just as I got within sight of my first stop, the supermarket, the welcoming committee arrived and I started taking rifle fire. Having no means to fight back, I took off back the way I came heading towards some shrubs for cover. Luckily, I remember watching lots of War movies, and contrary to how what Rambo does, you NEVER run in a straight line!

Darting left and right, I kept hearing shots whizz past me and seeing bullet impacts kicking up the dirt around me. Once within the cover of the shrubs I scrambled over a small embankment, and the gun fire finally stopped.

The quick route by the coast was clearly out of the question. I decided to attempt a second entry, this time I used the large factory complex on the West side of Cherno to cover my approach. This place has almost nothing in it, and so is rarely watched by bandits. But I got lucky!

While searching one of the only storehouses around the factory, I found a Frag Grenade! If I knew how to jump, I would've been jumping with glee. This would make an EXCELLENT weapon against bandits. I decided to keep the grenade in hand, just in case, but for some inexplicable reason, my arm interpreted the message as "PULL THE PIN AND THROW IT RIGHT NOW!"

My brain barely had enough time to think "WTF ARE YOU DOING, ARM?!" as I lobbed the grenade high into the sky, over a wall, across the road, onto the only other storehouse in the area. There was a loud BOOOOOM, followed by a message from Heaven, "Johnny was killed". Huh... I expected my first kill to go differently...

ON TO THE SUPERMARKET! Surprisingly the trip over there was quiet this time around (it probably had something to do with the fact that I crawled the whole way there). I picked up a Makarov and ammo, some food and drink, a Hunting knife, and some matches! SCORE!

It was then that a gun fight broke out west of the supermarket, right where I was previously! I heard at least 3 different guns firing. It was so close that a few of the bullets hit the glass doors. Time to leave!

I smashed my way (crawled) out the back and started heading for the northern hospital. The city was busy today. Even after the gun fight by the supermarket died down, distant gun shots continued to ring out through the city from all directions. Me and my AWESOME MAKAROV (peashooter) could definitely take them all on, but I didn't feel like killing anyone else today.

After 30 minutes of strolling (crawling), I arrived at the hospital. Surprisingly, the glass windows were still intact. I'd found a Hatchet on the way here, and so with a MIGHTY SWING smashed the glass and made my way in. Having grabbed some basic necessities, I calmly made my way out of the Hospital and departed the city (ran full tilt all the way to the treeline North of Cherno because another gun fight broke out right behind me, close to the hospital).

The rest of the day was uneventful. I've settled into a wooden house in a town north of Cherno for the night. Tonight's dinner is lamb chops. I'm leaving out a lamb chop out in memory of Johnny, my first kill (actually I don't remember his name, but it had a 'J' in it, so I call him Johnny).

This is what happened the first and only time so far that I've found NVG's.

I had recently spawned close to Elektro and had managed to pick up a decent basic kit pretty quickly. The only thing I was missing was a box of matches. Proceeded northward towards the airfield checking grocery stores on my way but didn't find any.

Finally at the airfield at night I crawled up to a zombie filled barracks and lured all of them out with a smoke grenade. Crawled inside and in the back room, there they were my first ever NVGs! I grabbed them and didn't waste another second getting the hell out of there. Heart pumping I equipped them and with increased paranoia checked every tree on my way out of the airfield.

So I thought to myself that the only thing I needed now was a box of matches so I could cook me some animals and proceeded to head down south to Vybor (I think). The city was safe, no zombies spawned. I quickly entered in cover of the darkness and enjoying my newly aquired night vision to make sure the path was clear.

I entered a building opposite of the grocery store with 3 floors or something, proceeded to check all the rooms without luck and then went out on the balcony and climbed the ladder up to the roof. Now for some reason I decided that it would be smart to lie down so I hit Z and watched in horror as I started to sprint forward towards the edge of the roof and plunged myself to death in the street below.

Easy come, easy go.

It was nearing 10pm my time on Atlanta 6*. Sniper and I were on big hill in Electro trying to help some noobs get a nice, long, and quiet sleep. I was spotting with my binoculars while he was taking care of the business. We were joined by another friendly from TS. We preceded to go into town with sniper providing over watch.

To make a long story short we ended going to the church and fire station. When trying to leave the station the server started to crap out. We waiting for about 15 minutes, but to no avail as the yellow link was still at the bottom right of my player. Thank you butthurt DDoS hackers. I bet you feel real manly running loic. As I had work the next morning my plan was to join another low pop server, run out of town, then log around around the area of the north dam. That was easier said than done, and thus begins my night of terror.

After 30 minutes of finding a server that would work I enter one with only 5 other people. I spawn in the top of the fire station. Fantastic. Might as well pig tie me up, put a sniper in my mouth, and ring the noob dinner bell. The only thing I had going for me was that I was well armed (M4 CCO and a 1911 with plenty of ammo for both) and NVG's. It was night, so I had the upper hand. Or so I thought.

Now when I disconnected from ATL 6* I recently ate and drank my last items when I was deep red. No big deal. I can always hunt and find water. That is easy. However when I logged on this server I was still deep red AND I was out of my food. Wonderful. Literally can't get no satisfaction. I made my way over to the church to see if I can get some much needed food and drink, as I just started to blink. It was covered with 3 strands of barb wire. This was only a setback as I had a toolkit. I took care of one strand as was working on my second when it happened. Instead of accidentally pressing "remove wire" my aim shifted slightly, so when I pressed enter I closed the door on myself. What followed was a literally bone shattering crack. Not only was I about to die from starvation and dehydration, but had a broken bone and was bleeding. My bandage only cured one of those.

I was now blinking red and had a broken bone. The arma gods were testing me this I am sure. Although I was strongly discouraged I had to keep pressing on. I will NOT go quietly into the night. I had to hold back my screams of pain as I slowly made my way to the hospital. Any sign of the discomfort I was in would announce to every walker in the city I was a quick and easy prey. Nevertheless I made it to the hospital. Maybe things were going to work out after all.

With no can in my inventory I had to result to shooting out the glass. I knew this would without a doubt aggro zombies to my location. However I had enough ammo to take out every zombie in electro plus anyone who wanted to see what all this commotion was. As I pulled my trigger 7 rounds of 230gr .45acp ball ammo hit the glass. Nothing happened. I was still trapped on the outside. Whoever made and installed this glass should be commended and the secret service really should look into purchasing this stuff.

My last and only hope was in the back of the hospital. There spawned one medical crate that hopefully would give me some morphine that would allow me to quickly find some food in the god forsaken remains of this once beautiful city. I found the crate, but so did my friend with the barbwire. While trying to undo the wire I promised to myself if I ever see anyone not friendly setting up barbwire I will shove the barrel of my m4 deep inside of him with no mercy. To much dismay my blood started to slowly drain from my quickly weakening body. I undid the wire and almost skipped to the box. To my joy there was morphine. God showed me grace. Maybe I would go to church this weekend, but definitely not across the street. I did not have time to soak in the victory, I was only half way safe.

I went to the school in double time. After a few minutes of running around I found my much needed food and drink. My body slowly stopped shaking. I felt the energy return back to my body. Shapes were sharper, sounds were clearer, and colors more vibrant. It was not yet my time to depart from this world. I will now count my blessings until it arrives, and will ruthlessly stop anyone not a friend who gets in my way.

After gathering supplies in Cherno I headed north. Checking all the towns and barns for loot I ended up with camo and an alice pack. However, I lost all the items I had in my old pack, including morphine.

Then I came across Novy Sobor. I was checking out the military tents when I saw a survivor emerging from on of the tents. My heart started pounding. 'I'm friendly I said, don't shoot, we can share the loot.'

Without warning he just started shooting at me but his shots went wide, mine didn't. After our gunfire exchanged he lay dead on the ground. Our shots attracted a horde of zombies, I could hear them screaming. About 25 came rushing at me and I managed to kill them all. But I was not unscathed, I was very low on blood and I had broken my leg.

Since I had lost the supplies from my old backpack I had no way to help myself. I crawled around the other tents desperatly looking for morphine. It was ill fated, I went in to shock and died.

RIP

Lived for 3 days, my record. :(

Just had a good'n!

My previous 4 or so lives have been rather ill-fated, almost entirely due to somewhat cheeky snipers camping around spawn points. Anyway, I'd just been victim to an unlucky zombie strike that broke my legs somewhere around Bor, with no morphine at all. So I figured I'd take it like a man and crawl my way back to Balota airfield in search of some. Needless to say, it was a rather long and dull haul (except for dodging a few not-so-sneaky banditos). I finally made it to the first hangar, nothing whatsoever. I crawl up to the 2nd hangar and see a guy looting what could be my morphine, he sees me. Now I'm not one of those bandit types, so I key up my mic "Hey buddy, I'm friendly, don't suppose you could spare any morph... Boom, headshot and I'm dead.

So I spawn back at Elektro and am raiding one of the outer barns after having found a double-barrel shoty when I spy another survivor looting. So I again key up my mic "hey mate I'm friendly, you? He only has an axe and types "yes" so I'm asking if he was a fresh spawn as well when he types something along the lines of "just go away". So I says to the man "hey, all you have is an axe, I've got a shoty, lets split the loot and team up". He doesn't reply but instead keeps taking all the loot. I say "hey, come on mate" but still he keeps looting. So in the end I decide fuck it and put a slug straight though his temple for being a greedy bugger. I immediately felt bad but figured hey, he probably had it coming. It's funny how easy it is to justify these sorts of things...

Then I decide screw it let's have a look around cherno, I don't have a lot to lose. As luck would have it the place was completely dead, except for all the zombies, but they're easy enough to sneak past. What's more is that the server must have just been restarted or something because there was loot everywhere! I bagged an M16A2 M203 and M24 in the firestation, alice pack in the church, 5 blood bags and 5 morphine in the hospital and a makarov (sucky, I know) in a red-brick, as well as a bunch of tools, food and drink about the place! Then I hightail it North to the safety of the mountains! I guess the moral of the story is that good things come to those who wait, and dodge the snipers and get extremely lucky :)

Tl;dr: Cheeky snipers and a lack of morphine killed me a bunch of times. I killed a bloke who wouldn't share, and then proceeded to loot Elektro dry without encountering another soul :)

I feel bad about this one, but...

I was running inland as fast as I could because I had just looted Elektro and found a hatchet and a Makarov. Hatchet in hand, I came across an open building as usual, and the first survivor I had saw came running out, as if he was afraid that I would kill him. I wouldn't because I usually take pity on those who have no weapons. I only wanted to give him some bandages or some painkillers and then we'd go our separate ways. As I'm in pursuit of him, suddenly a random survivor comes busting out of the woods with a double barrel shotgun in his hands. I naturally feel threatened, but I go along with him to a nearby barn. Since he had some things that I needed to survive, my mind was telling me to kill him, take his stuff, and run.

I allow him to clear out the zombies in the barn, as well as the ones who come running due to his loud shotgun. I find a crossbow, which I intended to kill him with to not alert any other zombies, but it had no bolts. Him and I loot the building, and he leads me to another double barreled shotgun. As I draw nearer and nearer to killing him, my heart starts pounding. Scenarios run through my head such as "What if I miss?", "What if he doesn't have anything I need?", "What if I just killed him for nothing?". I decide to do what I think is right. I shoot him square between the eyes, twice. As he lays unresponsive, I give him some tips and tell him I was sorry, but I needed food and water. As he wakes up, he reloads his gun, and luckily I noticed what he was doing before he killed me. I whipped out my makarov and put an entire clip into him. I told him sorry again, but I knew that I had done what most dared not to do...

I killed an innocent person.

I've never killed another survivor

I had just finished raiding Elektro and was loaded up heavy: AK-74 7 clips, 1911 5 clips, 5 blood packs, 5 morphine, and loads of food and soda. I started to make my way out towards Balota to meet up with some fellow survivors and make camp.

On the way there I was doing pretty good killing/avoiding zombies, since i was carrying so much firepower I wasn't too worried about bandits or getting eaten. I was down to 4 morphine and lost a blood pack, not sure how that happened but I did. When I reached Cherno I noticed lots of gunfire, small arms and automatic, I didn't feel like getting shot or ripped apart so I decided not to try and loot there for today.

But on my way around the outskirts I noticed a guy pinned on a crane, no back pack and a zombie was right below. I called out on general chat that I was friendly and asked if he wanted help, he replied "yes, that would be awesome" in a Hispanic accent. I took out the zombie and climbed up to meet him, his friend came up to join us.

Both of the survivors had no weapons and were bleeding and low on blood, I bandaged them up and offered blood transfusions if they would help me out and give me one. They accepted and I left my 1911 with them so they would survive a little longer and advised to stay away from Cherno for now.

Haven't seen them since but I hope they're ok. I'm an anti-bandit, everyone should survive this game and I'll do my best to help

I have a story on near-instant karma.

One afternoon my pal Omni, equipped with his fancy CZ550, and I were out in the hills behind the Powerplant (henceforth known as the PP), planning to make a raid on the place. However, Omni suddenly said

"Oh boy, we got a runner." I could barely believe my ears: it was that 'oh here we go' feeling you get as you climb up the first drop on a rollercoaster. Since I just had my beloved .45 and a simple doublebarreled, I hit the deck and started spotting.

"Yeah we got a runner- right into the PP barn doors. Oh look out he's on the bottom floor of the tower!" I says. "Ah, he's on the roof- see him?"

"Wait, wait, wait... hoooold it..." BAAANGGG "Got him! Hes down! Hes bleeding!"

His two friends came and tried to find us by chilling in that tower in that building right by the PP, but they just sat right in front of the windows and Omni popped em one by one. Horribly sloppy defense work.

The next 20 minutes was one of the most intense snipewars I've ever been a part of. I'd move, spot, and omni would finish them. These guys kept coming back over and over- I dunno how they spawned so close by. I think Omni got 4-6 murders.

We learned more than one important lesson that day though. Omni provided coverage for me and so I bravely went to the roof to collect the bodies. After I cleaned up, I realized I couldnt get down because of buggy assed ladders. That's when I started to hear the gunshots. I was dead in two seconds. The bodies had incredible loot though- alice pack, blood packs, an AK, 3 canteens... Meh. It was blood money. I shouldnt have gone.

Omni was a noob and never left his spot on the hill throughout the entire exchange so some vengeful maniac somehow ran up the hill and flanked him, spraying him down in a hail of lead. We lost absolutely everything of course but hey we learned several important lessons: first, don't bother running for bodies trapped on roofs and second, SHOOT AND SCOOT. FFS.

Sad story for me...

A couple of nights ago I was coming down south to Elektro after a little adventure up north to find weapons. With my newly found shotgun I felt on top of the world. It took me a while but I finally emerged from the forest and found myself south west of the city. There in front of me was a town, which seemed all but normal. When suddenly I spot an unarmed man move slowly up the side of a fence. I lied down at the edge of the clearing and stayed there still observing what was happening.

I didn't want to go any closer because the town he was in was surrounded by quite a number of infected. As he moves up further past the fence into the edge of town another player comes up beside him from behind a building carrying a pistol. They seem like friends so I continue to watch. They both make their way into the center of town, I believe they went into the large garage there.

They suddenly came sprinting back out with 3 zombies chasing them. They attempted to make their way out of town but realized they were blocked off by more of the undead. Turning around they ran back into the town and disappeared from my view. After a minute the first man came back out with the zombies on his tail. Before he could make 5 meters from the barn his legs are broken and he hits the ground and zombies tear into him. As this happens shots ring out from further away as the other man attempted to fight off more of them. Failing he goes down near the other side of town.

5 minutes after they go down the zombies re-spawn making it safe to finally enter. I crawl through the hordes to the town and try to find the second man alive. I search the first survivor and realize he must have just spawned because he had nothing but the default gear. I continue through town until I get to the other side. I spot the area where the man went down and move closer. There was dead zombies around him, and he was still alive! His character was rolling side to side with blood coming out of him but he was still alive.

As I ran over to him I started to patch him up, as I did this a zombie spawned behind me and charged. Sadly I never fixed him up, but I didn't die either. I was ping kicked. -.-

I feel tougher than nails, currently. I'd been surviving in the woods for awhile on my own, but I was running low on supplies. I hadn't seen any good game to hunt recently, and I was on my last canteen. I checked my compass, and decided I would head NE towards BZ; see if I could find any canned food in the grocer.

As I cleared the edge of the woods; I see a crashed heli near the edge of the town. I check the area with my 'nocs, and then slowly wriggle down until I get up to it. I hadn't found a crashed heli with loot present before, and it looked like someone had been here first. There was canned food strewn about; probably swapped for ammunition of some kind. I pick up the food as it's relative to my interests, and creep around to the other side of the wreck.

Then I see it; an FN-FAL with NV scope. Just sitting there, untouched- magazine adjacent. I scurry over and pick it up with a sense of glee, and then SPEED my ass back up into the forest. I look over my new weapon giddily, and then proceed to spend the next hour or so blinding myself by looking through in NV in the middle o the day.

c:

Well I've got two fairly short stories.

The first one:

One of my first lives after getting Day Z working. I didn't really know much about the game and had no idea where I had spawned. I ran to the west and I now know I was heading towards Cherno. I stopped off at a small town outside and very soon after was spotted by some of the locals. They chased me for a while until I saw a barn. One door was blocked by a wire fence, so I ran around back and straight behind some boxes before diving to the floor. Not long after I noticed a woman with a hatchet laying prone on the ground in front of me.

"Friendly?" I asked her. She didn't respond. We sat in silence as I stood on edge, fearing that she may decide to hack and slash me to pieces. I said in chat how to talk and soon after she responded "Thanks." She told me that she had broken legs and was losing a lot of blood. I asked her if she had any bandages. She said no. Feeling like being nice, I gave her one of mine. She bandaged herself up and told me she was going to die of dehydration. I quickly took up the task of finding something for her to drink.

I ran out of the barn and in a nearby house I found two cans of pepsi. I returned to the barn and gave her one. She didn't drink it. I was saddened to see "You might as well just kill me with the axe" pop up in the chat box. I explained to her how to respawn without me having to kill her, and soon she did. I felt pretty good about helping her. Soon after I was ripped to pieces by zombies. Oh well.

The second one:

Me and my cousin finally met up outside Elektro yesterday. I logged off for a while and when I came back he told me that he had broken his legs. He had a crowbar as a melee weapon. I checked the wiki on how to fix a broken leg and learned all about morphine and where to find it. We agreed to go to the hospital in Elektro to grab some auto injectors and other medical supplies. I had trouble finding the hospital and kept getting chased by zombies.

In an attempt to get the zeds off my ass, I ran to the yard where my cousin had crawled to. They attacked him. I heard him laughing and yelling "COME GET SOME" chat. He killed them all with the crowbar. I kept leading the zombies that chased me to him and every time, with broken legs, he killed every single one of them. Later I got boxed in by the bastards in a house and got beaten to death. He's still alive. I got him some morphine this past life and I'm gonna give it to him when he gets on later. He's the damned Gordon Freeman of Chernarus.

I'd like to start this post off by saying that I don't consider myself a bandit and more often than not I'd rather help a person than shoot a person, but today I ran into an opportunity at revenge I just couldn't pass up.

A little bit of backstory: A week or so ago I had broken my legs near the shore around Electro and so my friend Vylent grabbed the ATV from our campsite and made his way to my location with morphine in hand. Along the way he had the misfortune of wrecking and flipping said ATV on a bridge and while he was trying to get it unstuck a couple dudes roll up in their own ATV and pop him in the back of the head and strip him of his gear.

Fast forward to present day, a week later. I'm running along the shore and I encounter a fresh player, no weapon, flashlight... ect ect, and he has a mic and so we get to talking. He seems like a pretty friendly guy and one thing leads to another and we end up sharing skype information and forming a group of six. 3 of his guys, and 3 of mine. We're chatting it up for an hour or so when he tells me a story about how he killed some guy wrecked on a bridge in a flipped ATV and after checking some facts with his story I confirm that this guy was in fact the asshole who had killed Vylent last week. This revelation alone wasn't enough for me to want to kill the guy, but then he goes on about merging camps, and "Hey where's your base located" and other shady shit, and It becomes clear to me that this guy and his friends are going to rob us if we give them the chance.

So we pretend that we're going to show this guy where our base of operations is. We tell him that it's located far up north about a two hour trip on foot and so he offers to give us a ride in a car he found. We have him meet us a ways away from town for the pick up; north of Berezino and OF COURSE he brings friends and there's not enough room for all of my group in his car, and only one or two of us can squeeze in.

Sounds like a one way trip to me. Sounds to me like he's going to shoot us in the back when we arrive and take all our stuff, and how convenient that the number of pals he brought along for the ride matches the number of vehicles I told him we have back at camp.

Once the car stops we tell the would-be-bandit that Vylent is low on blood and he needs a blood pack and when Mr. Bandit gets out of the car to heal him I say the code phrase that lets my group know that shit's about to go down: "Vylent can I have that Ghillie suit back?" Instantly my group lit them the fuck up. I pumped a guy's face in the back seat so full of lead that my AKM ran out of ammo and the fight was over before they even knew what had happened.

Skype blows up with yelling, you can hear some guy in the background screaming like a psych-ward patient "I FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, I FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!", they're shouting real life death threats at us, saying they know where we live IRL and that they live 15 minutes away and blah blah... all the while we're stripping their bodies clean and loading our new gear into our new car. I was laughing so hard that my eyes were tearing up.

God I love this game.

• Like 2

Seems legit. Oh wait, it totally is!

Karma's a bitch, it seems. Good work on that clean-up. Fuckers like that are assholes.

Good read!

I smirked at the end. Sometimes revenge is the most satisfying thing.

Instantly my group lit them the fuck up. I pumped a guy's face in the back seat so full of lead that my AKM ran out of ammo and the fight was over before they even knew what had happened.

Instant classic. Well done, sir.