mrmadness

Happy Isle communty - Pure 100% Friendly server - No Bandits + our other servers *read first post*

Not only that but we have had a total remake of your website and teamspeak , we have tried to make things more user freindly , We have hired more admins and have implamented a structure so admins have certain ranks and know what they are meant to be doing , we have also expanded into 42 slots along with this , we also are expanding the community into such games like minecraft and battlefield 4 in the mear future , as of me typing this post our server is ranked 33rd out of 4488 servers which to be honst isnt that bad going :)

so if you havnt yet then why not come check our little isle out and ya never know , see how many new friends ya can make along the way , www.happyisle.net

Probably one of the best servers on this community, I really enjoy playing on it. Everyone's friendly and the staff team are the best!

I'm afraid that someone of your members is a hacker.

Who have you seen hacking Strela and what did they do. Which server were you on as we now run 3 servers

Server 1 - Chernau Non PvP - All Welcome

Server 2 - Chernau Non PvP - Whitelist only

Server 3 - Celle Hellhole PvP - All welcome

Great server. Played for hours. Friendly people. Will continue to play this server!

Last night, the third one, Server 3 - Celle Hellhole PvP - All welcome ....

Remember player "xplor" ? He were constantly killed by someone of you guys, i was with him on teamspeak, even when he was deep in forest, he told to me that someone is firing at him, and only shots i could hear, were from Fire Department Station on airport, where you three guys were, you Mammouth, Cheech and Flawzel William. I was sitting on ATC for about 1,5 - 2 hours... Even if i heard L85A2 (someone of you had it), even then you couldn't see him deep in forest. But only guy with M4A1 was killing him as i noticed, and that was you Mammouth, always you was that who was leaving your squad, and going to "hunt". Few times, actually, 3 times, 1st time he fired 3 bullets with M107 in the guy, whoever was it, he didn't die. 2nd time was similar, he heard walking just by him, but whoever found xplor, was invisible.... And 3rd time, he fired whole clip and half into guy's head with Revolver, and guess what, he didn't die, he turned around like a boss and killed him.... I'm just curious, how come noone came up the ATC to get me? Was it to risky to undercover hacks ? Maybe wasnt someone of you, but there was 100% someone hacking.

Thank You for understanding.

PS: Question... How come there is G36C and G36K ? Is this normal?

Edited by Strela2M

Last night, the third one, Server 3 - Celle Hellhole PvP - All welcome ....

Remember player "xplor" ? He were constantly killed by someone of you guys, i was with him on teamspeak, even when he was deep in forest, he told to me that someone is firing at him, and only shots i could hear, were from Fire Department Station on airport, where you three guys were, you Mammouth, Cheech and Flawzel William. I was sitting on ATC for about 1,5 - 2 hours... Even if i heard L85A2 (someone of you had it), even then you couldn't see him deep in forest. But only guy with M4A1 was killing him as i noticed, and that was you Mammouth, always you was that who was leaving your squad, and going to "hunt". Few times, actually, 3 times, 1st time he fired 3 bullets with M107 in the guy, whoever was it, he didn't die. 2nd time was similar, he heard walking just by him, but whoever found xplor, was invisible.... And 3rd time, he fired whole clip and half into guy's head with Revolver, and guess what, he didn't die, he turned around like a boss and killed him.... I'm just curious, how come noone came up the ATC to get me? Was it to risky to undercover hacks ? Maybe wasnt someone of you, but there was 100% someone hacking.

Thank You for understanding.

PS: Question... How come there is G36C and G36K ? Is this normal?

If you see anyone with +CCPD+ name tags they are admins for the server.

To answer your PS question first the G36 variants are a natural spawn weapon on this map, becuase the map is set in germany it would make no sense for AK's to spawn all the time. This was implemented by the map designers not us.

Can your friend xplorer explain why he was firing a M107 at night as they don't work with NVGs and managed to kill one of our team at range.

Edited by Wooly Mammoth

Can your friend xplorer explain why he was firing a M107 at night as they don't work with NVGs and managed to kill one of our team at range.

Simple. Turn off NVG's, increase gamma....

arma2oa2012120117113471.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is from cca 10 mins ago... Before that, i didn't have fraps on, there was in mid of screen 5-6 times in lines, "OPA GANGAM

STYLE !!!!"........... Lol................

Btw, hacker still on server....

Edited by Strela2M

Saw another hacker last night.... Showed me a camp (he said its somebody's, but i believe it's his), with weapons which shouldn't be in DayZ, he was spawning chopper's, refueled mine, with one-two canisters, so it was full lol.. He got kicked while landing, for script restriction, but he returned.... Will tell ya name when i jump on your TS

Edited by Strela2M

We have latley been targted by hackers and bandits and let me reassure you all , we are working to ban them as quickly as possible also we have set up a whitelisted passworded server for players who have been around in our community for a while. im sorry if any one has been affected by this and i hope you all still enjoy playing here at happy isle

We have latley been targted by hackers and bandits and let me reassure you all , we are working to ban them as quickly as possible also we have set up a whitelisted passworded server for players who have been around in our community for a while. im sorry if any one has been affected by this and i hope you all still enjoy playing here at happy isle

You have your "admin map" in a public web directory, anybody who knows the URL (which has already been posted publicly so it's out) can see all live players locations, their inventory, vehicle locations etc. I don't know if this is your host or your admins but it's terrible security.

• Like 1

Not a bandit friendly server? Dislike.

And they ban for vehicle theft? Dislike x2

We do have pvp servers , we are providing something different to dayz , if people simply dosnt like the rules then we kindly thank them for joining but they can kindly move on there way. also we only ban players if they are being a bandit but at the moment any vehicles on the server are free to take if unowned, players will get warned and kicked if needs be, we are trying to have a pure friendly server with something different , as i just said , if people dont like this then they can kindly move on.

there are plenty of other servers out there with there needs.

You have your "admin map" in a public web directory, anybody who knows the URL (which has already been posted publicly so it's out) can see all live players locations, their inventory, vehicle locations etc. I don't know if this is your host or your admins but it's terrible security.

We have disabled that map and we have it more privatly now also only selected admins are able to see it. *it was down to our host which we have contacted and complained at*

Edited by Flawzel Williamz

we are providing something different to dayz , if people simply dosnt like the rules then we kindly thank them for joining but they can kindly move on there way. also we only ban players if they are being a bandit but at the moment any vehicles on the server are free to take if unowned, players will get warned and kicked if needs be, we are trying to have a pure friendly server with something different , as i just said , if people dont like this then they can kindly move on.

there are plenty of other servers out there with there needs.

Just to add on to what Flawzel stated, Happy Isle is always crowded. So it's quite obvious that people do enjoy playing when they don't have to worry about someone running around killing other just for the hell of it.

Makes you wonder how many more servers would become highly populated if they adopted this practice?

We have changed our ip and increased amount of admins and secruity mesaures , we are still looking for new players

and increased amount of admins

that would be an understatement. you more than DOUBLED them B)

Hi there i love this server all my free time is in this server :D but i have a problem a Hacker baned me how can i play again on happy Isle :(:( btw my name is Alex

Hi there i love this server all my free time is in this server :D but i have a problem a Hacker baned me how can i play again on happy Isle :(:( btw my name is Alex

Hi there i love this server all my free time is in this server :D but i have a problem a Hacker baned me how can i play again on happy Isle :( :( btw my name is Alex

Alex, if what you're saying is true and you feel you have indeed been wrongfully banned, please do follow this link and create a ban appeal explaining your situation. your case WILL be examined and cleared up, hopefully for the better ;)

http://www.happyisle.net/index.php?board=17.0

Edited by Stryder.us

I would just like to say on behalf of the happy isle admin team , we would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and thank you for playing on our servers , we are of corse allways looking for more players so if you havnt checked us out yet id highly suggest to at least give us a try.

if your not much of a dayz fan then we have a arma 2 wasteland server thats scripted and coded and maintained by us.

well hope your all warm and safe and hope to see you within our community soon.

www.happyisle.net

why not visit our teamspeak?

ts20.nitrado.net:14900

Just jumping on to say still a great server, I would just like to see a higher player cap on the no bandit server :)