mrmadness

Happy Isle communty - Pure 100% Friendly server - No Bandits + our other servers *read first post*

Well I wasn't going to say anything bad about the server.... I was recently CCPD on the server and we used to be told not to ban the owner Flawzel Williamz A.K.A Mr Jizzy when he used to go round shooting people with AS50 TWS and if he missed and got shot at back he banned them because it's a 'No Bandit Server' also Flaw you told everyone it's a non profit server but you bought games and everything with your donation money.

Personaly I think it's disgusting that someone can say it's a no bandit server and break their own rules but ban people who also break the rules and as for claiming it's a non profit server and then using the money for personal gain is ridicules.

Maybe next time Flaw you wont ban someone for joining another server other than yours.... as for your 'New' Admin map you might want to get it changed.... I already have it and I haven't been on your server in a while now however you didn't just ban me you banned everyone who decided to follow us. http://prntscr.com/n7bm4 http://prntscr.com/n7bol http://prntscr.com/n7buo

Guys if you have brains don't join his server also don't sign upto his Website because I heard he gives out the IPs to people who hack it.

Thanks for your time guys

Former +CCPD+ DrTrollface

P.S This is that mandatory post that you wanted me to do for your server hope you get what you deserve.

Edited by +Frienemy+ DrTrollface
  • Like 3

Well I wasn't going to say anything bad about the server.... I was recently CCPD on the server and we used to be told not to ban the owner Flawzel Williamz A.K.A Mr Jizzy when he used to go round shooting people with AS50 TWS and if he missed and got shot at back he banned them because it's a 'No Bandit Server' also Flaw you told everyone it's a non profit server but you bought games and everything with your donation money.

Personaly I think it's disgusting that someone can say it's a no bandit server and break their own rules but ban people who also break the rules and as for claiming it's a non profit server and then using the money for personal gain is ridicules.

Maybe next time Flaw you wont ban someone for joining another server other than yours.... as for your 'New' Admin map you might want to get it changed.... I already have it and I haven't been on your server in a while now however you didn't just ban me you banned everyone who decided to follow us. http://prntscr.com/n7bm4 http://prntscr.com/n7bol http://prntscr.com/n7buo

Guys if you have brains don't join his server also don't sign upto his Website because I heard he gives out the IPs to people who hack it.

P.S This is that mandatory post that you wanted me to do for your server hope you get what you deserve.

You're saying the server's owner told his admins not to ban him from his own server... that makes no sense what so ever. But hey, who knows... I'm probably wrong. I mean, it's not like you would be here with no proof and trying to make his server, which is a top 50 ranked server, look bad so people would want to join your server.

Please, a link to your evidence so us with no clue can see the big picture.

I have to say you are advertising for personal gains.by getting our true posts deleted you still fail to make me believe its a

Friendly and genuine server.

its us who should ask you evidence that youre not scamming players

• Like 2

Greetings,

New to this forum and community .

Came across this thread and felt I had to share my experience on this server.

Logged in and immediately was greeted by Admin who sounded like a sales man.

Continued playing with a feeling ppl had a high level if paranoia . At this point joined another player and travelled up North.

Still the same feeling while being told i could buy items from the server admin with currency.

The while experience felt like a scam and your website is really suspicious.

Soon i was accused by a douche bag who started typing in side chat by greeting me with " Mother......" asking the server admin to kick me cause i had headshotted him days ago ???? I was surprised cayse i had logged twice in that server and both on same day. I replied saying he had me confused wirh someone else.

Then admin stepped in and used paranoia to question me, i just left the server and felt like" what a load of crap,really buy to play server type" Anyway packages are advertised to buy with real currency as a way to lure ppl in.

The whole experience felt awful.

Worst server I've ever been.Wont recommend for this selfish play style full of distrust and paranoia.

The admin which was active was only interested in selling weapon packages....

Kind regards

• Like 3

Greetings,

New to this forum and community .

Came across this thread and felt I had to share my experience on this server.

Logged in and immediately was greeted by Admin who sounded like a sales man.

Continued playing with a feeling ppl had a high level if paranoia . At this point joined another player and travelled up North.

Still the same feeling while being told i could buy items from the server admin with currency.

The while experience felt like a scam and your website is really suspicious.

Soon i was accused by a douche bag who started typing in side chat by greeting me with " Mother......" asking the server admin to kick me cause i had headshotted him days ago ???? I was surprised cayse i had logged twice in that server and both on same day. I replied saying he had me confused wirh someone else.

Then admin stepped in and used paranoia to question me, i just left the server and felt like" what a load of crap,really buy to play server type" Anyway packages are advertised to buy with real currency as a way to lure ppl in.

The whole experience felt awful.

Worst server I've ever been.Wont recommend for this selfish play style full of distrust and paranoia.

The admin which was active was only interested in selling weapon packages....

Kind regards

Do you run a server? It requires money. So people buy things? It's a private hive. If you had simply stayed there and explained most likely nothing would've happened. You say it's a bad server but you barely played it.

I'm not going to waste my time with him getting evidance if you decide to ignore my warning then thats fine and i'm not at all advertising my server because I never even put my server name in that.... DERP!

I have a list of former +CCPD+ who agree with me and why do you think 90% of his admin team is gone now.... Yeah hes ranked in the top 50 but it's going to go down fast now we have all left :P

Good look gaming and please for the love of god don't join my server we don't want people from here or happyisle.

• Like 3

I posted a few months back saying how this server was good etc.... I have left this server along with Dr Trollface Darkman95 etc... And I am to banned with them. We have done nothing wrong in the server all we did was leave. Flaw has been using money for his new pc and games etc. Most of this has already been posted but I can tell you the ENTIRE admin team that left with us will say that this happend. We are trying to get in touch with another ex- admin of happy isle to get the videos/screenshots if he still has them for proof. All I am saying if you want to waste your money go ahead and join happy isle... Now I had no problems up untill we were all banned. We could have left and that was it but when he starts banning people for leaving for other servers it is just wrong. Anyway I don't want to sit here and type out like a 6 page essay on him but you guys can figure it out if you join his TS3.

Former +CCPD+ ImDFX

P.S So you know flaw when you came on to the server that we were on and said "At least you didn't ban me straight away so ill give you some props" We have no intent to ban you nor will we but thanks for the ban on your Teamspeak/Forums/Gameservers <3 Stop by anytime

Edited by evadedfx
  • Like 3

Evidence you need Ok I can direct you to my steam account where you will see the game garrys mod which was gifted to me by the owner of happy isle.

Also I was a senior admin on the site and the owner consistently spouted off that he just run the server and it was owned by a mysterious Mr Jizzy who didnt even play DayZ. When I asked how much we had in the paypal from all the donations the owner said to me that he had no access to the paypal which was complete bull wasn't it Scott seeing as the paypal account is your email address.

And over the last few weeks where you have been neglecting your own site and been off playing with all your old cronies from NooSE bringing them on TS and making them immediate 2 star admins over the hard working 1 stars we already had.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself man and stop ripping your regulars off as the money will soon dry up and then where will the community be.

Former 4 Star CCPD/HIA Wooly Mammoth

Edited by Wooly Mammoth
  • Like 3

Im a former admin and agree with this 100%! He treated us like we were his employees and we got nothing in return but threats of being banned! I left and started my own community and he has threatened me and said he is goin to ddos my server and have it hacked lol and also he says he reported me for theft which i dont understand at all what i stole! His players maybe i dont know but oh well good luck

• Like 3

I have to say you are advertising for personal gains.by getting our true posts deleted you still fail to make me believe its a

Friendly and genuine server.

its us who should ask you evidence that youre not scamming players

You're asking someone to prove something IS NOT happening.... what are you, a moron? That's like asking for proof that the Earth is not going to be hit by an asteroid on July 17th, 2027.

The fact that's it's a top 50 server and that it's always drawing a crowd speaks for itself.

Oh, and let me add this.. I have nothing do do with the server other than playing on it. I don't own it; I don't admin on it. Hence the reason I'm asking for the reasoning behind these written attacks against the server. It's easy for anyone to come along bad mouth someone or something. Not to mention now, out of the blue, there's people signing up here at DayZ with brand new accounts for nothing more than attacking the H.I. server. Is that just a coincidence?

So if you guys are trying to make a point then why not actually do so. Like I already stated, for those of us who have no idea what's going on.

Edited by OFC_Bill

You're asking someone to prove something IS NOT happening.... what are you, a moron? That's like asking for proof that the Earth is not going to be hit by an asteroid on July 17th, 2027.

The fact that's it's a top 50 server and that it's always drawing a crowd speaks for itself.

Sir you are the moron.... Look at how many people are saying hes doing shit and scamming players... are you blind?

• Like 3

Yea 15 or more of his SENIOR ADMINS just up and left for no reason at all!! LOL Who you think gave him all those ideas? If the posts arent true the he should post a screen shot of the community paypal recent activity screen then we will see!

Edited by cheech420now
  • Like 3

Sir you are the moron.... Look at how many people are saying hes doing shit and scamming players... are you blind?

I'm the moron... for asking what the heck was going on? Intelligence isn't one of your strong points, is it?

I was asking for an explanation of the situation, which you guys posted afterwards, and then you come back to call someone a moron for asking. What an idiot.

Damage control?

No thanks.

It takes 10 or less minutes after logging into your server to realise that this is a working scam and a shame to the DayZ community.

This is my opinion you can keep yours.

I still advise not to spend real currency in your grand plan of things that are out of proportion to the other several 100's of servers out there.

As to your grand vision of glamour ? Your present server does not deliver because there is no competetive element or even the basic Dayz philosophy.

You Sir , have delusions of how damage control can go for...

Kind regards

• Like 1

Yea 15 or more of his SENIOR ADMINS just up and left for no reason at all!! LOL Who you think gave him all those ideas? If the posts arent true the he should post a screen shot of the community paypal recent activity screen then we will see!

Yes, I know a bunch of admins left. Hence me asking for an explanation as to what was going on.

Oh so you are a moron then :P It's rather clear to everyone whats going on other than you I guess.... Intelligence isn't on of your strong points is it?

Everyone... as in all 3 of you? You're an idiot.

To wooly and cheech... thank you for elaborating a bit more on the situation. That's all people are asking for. Not everyone is on the ts channel 100% of the time so not everyone knows whats going down. In fact, VERY FEW players use the ts channel.

If people want to bad mouth a server, it's not unreasonable to ask for sustenance to back it up.

Perhaps its fact perhaps its fiction?

Perhaps it should have never been spoken of?

The future will tell, for this server has been run in a dishonest manner.

Had this been in real life legal implications would have been raised.

You ask us if we ever run a server?

Please do not ask me to feed you troll?

It takes almost no effort to raise the equivalent to a small fee to pay for a server.

Now being honest and treating people with respect, that takes times and needs character.

Kind regards

MrDragon here.

Or if you are from Happyisle, Bambi Dum Dum. Bambi Thomas as well as Scrumpy Jacks.

Yes. Those that kept getting unbanned, 'hacking' the server and being a bandit. I was apart of Flawz little killing team, we went around and trolled the server basically. he's not so much of a saint, as well as this alter ego that is Jizzy does not exist, that is in fact Flawz.

I left because I do not like people treating me like an object. "Do this, do that, make this for me, I want you to do this." I wasn't even APART of the CCPD. I refused to become apart of it several times. But Flawz kept trying to make me, I had the senior admin team remove me after Flawz forcefully made me apart of his admin team. But I left silently. Then I see alll of this.

The server is no saint, your money is going towards his personal ownage. He's bought a PC with that money, Black Ops 2 for himself and friends, and mass bought Garrysmod and paid others for services that had nothing to do with HappyIsle. The server wipes? We're a money making way. I'd already explained to him how to fix things, backups we're fine. There was no mass hacking.

Believe whatever you wish. I am a man that speaks the truth, and as for being called a backstabbing Prick "Mr. Jizzy" I never stabbed your back. Good luck with that one, I walked away and that was all there was to it. I could of given away all the information I had, access to the SQL, Admin password, Admin Map. No I'm not that kind of person, you want to have a pissy fit over the fact I have a life that doesn't revolve around other peoples desires, so be it.

• Like 3

I wonder when Flaw is going to have the balls to come post.... If it's going to take him the same amount of time it's taking him to find a woman then we could be waiting a really long time....

• Like 1

Perhaps its fact perhaps its fiction?

Perhaps it should have never been spoken of?

The future will tell, for this server has been run in a dishonest manner.

Had this been in real life legal implications would have been raised.

You ask us if we ever run a server?

Please do not ask me to feed you troll?

It takes almost no effort to raise the equivalent to a small fee to pay for a server.

Now being honest and treating people with respect, that takes times and needs character.

Kind regards

What do you keep going on about, being run in a dishonest manor? Servers cost money so ASKING for donations isn't unreasonable. No one was forced to donate to play. These admins who left H.I. and formed their own server; they ask for donations also. So are you saying that they're dishonest too?

Interesting post the above.

You Sir, have explained things to those who are still being deceived.

I wonder how this reflects on the franchaise?

Perhaps we need to take this onwards to the attention of the relevant people...

I shall make enquires in order to perhaps bring this matter to regulators.

I am quite sure there is a copyright breach in here.

This has not been advertised in game as donations but as sales/purchases of a product deriving of the game developers.

Kind regards

• Like 1

Running a server is not cheap. Many many many servers do ask for donations to help out, and that is completely understandable. What was nice about playing on the H.I. server was all the admins (including those posting above) and how quick they acted to resolve issues and kick those who needed kicked. Happy Isle was (for the most part) what it was advertised as; a no bandit, no pvp server. And that's because of the admins.

What I am wondering is, why would these admins that left copy the server files files before leaving? Such an action doesn't make the admins look all too innocent.

What do you keep going on about, being run in a dishonest manor? Servers cost money so ASKING for donations isn't unreasonable. No one was forced to donate to play. These admins who left H.I. and formed their own server; they ask for donations also. So are you saying that they're dishonest too?

The money is not going back into the server! Thats dishonest! 100% of my donations go directly back into the server for Server costs, Teamspeak costs, and Webhosting costs! His dont they buy him and his cronies new games and computers for himself! I left and did not bash him in anyway till now and he has threatened to have my server ddos attaked and shutdown! For what reason i ask? Because we woke up to his dishonest ways and left peacefully? He is threating my community thats why im telling what i saw when i was there! I was a 4 star executive admin!