Sign in to follow this  
jk_scowling

What the %$* is happening to this game???

So I logged onto a community hive server for the first time in ages. Arrive on Cherno beach, some guy turns up on a motorcycle and doesn't shoot me in the face?! I get on the back of his bike and he takes me on a coastal tour, I thank him for this by stealing his bike and getting chased by two guys in some eastern european police car, neither of which shoot me?!?!

A little later I get picked up in a SUV by another guy, who doesn't shoot me in the face??!

What the fuck is going on? Vehicles everywhere, people not killing me on sight? I've fucking had it with this game.

• Like 8

Now Now, I know these games can be hard, especially when you don't die and get a good spawn ( I hate that ) but the worst is when randoms give you stuff.

• Like 3

Mod...

Sarcasm-o-meter off the chart!!

K.

Were you using voice chat? If so, you must have a damn sexy voice.

• Like 5

Seriously. The other day I get killed by some hacker. When I respawned, he teleported me to my body so I could retrieve my gear. Then they had the audacity to offer me a ride in their convoy to go take out some other camp!

Lame thread

Mate, every time I see your avatar there's something retarded next to it. Go home.

• Like 12

I've not played for a while, is the game getting less KOS?

The danger of other players is what makes the game but it was getting a bit over the top, it's nice to approach the odd person and not have them open fire as soon as they see you.

Mate, every time I see your avatar there's something retarded next to it. Go home.

Couldn't have put it better

soon they will start to shoot your face again, don't be afraid. also 0/10 for bad trolling attempt.

This is not trolling, being sarcastic, yes, trolling, no.

Um, my brain froze up when you said he didn't shoot you in the face..

That's un-possible! D:

Um, my brain froze up when you said he didn't shoot you in the face..

That's un-possible! D:

The proper term would be "Impossible".

• Like 1

There are many people in this thread immune to any sarcasm or ironic statements...

gotta love it

• Like 2

Gremlins just can't understand goodness in a living thing and it makes their minds warp and the OP Gremlin is tripping here.LOL its also that IMO people are starting to have fun by keeping people alive.I have been ganged up on by squads that just wanna torture rather than one "mouse click kill" me and then all fun is gone.

Mwahahaha my initial tests of my *carebear beam* seem to be working, just wait till I turn it on Arma! Chenarus wide picnics and man hugs!

mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah*cough*hahahahahahhahahahhahahha*splutter*hahahahahahhah

rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Shoot those stupid friendly that will show them for ruining your Dayz Experence.

Mwahahaha my initial tests of my *carebear beam* seem to be working, just wait till I turn it on Arma! Chenarus wide picnics and man hugs!

mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah*cough*hahahahahahhahahahhahahha*splutter*hahahahahahhah

rgds

LoK

Nothing wrong with DayZ the premier bracing hike in the countryside with friends simulator.